Big tax cut . Now on to infrastructure! Where are the $ coming from.

Trump has passed a big tax cuts . At best the economy make up for the government loss in revenue .

Now he’s on to infrastructure. Which has bi partisan suppprt . But the big question remains . How do you pay for it ?

User fees on the middle class.

Trump has passed a big tax cuts . At best the economy make up for the government loss in revenue .

Now he’s on to infrastructure. Which has bi partisan suppprt . But the big question remains . How do you pay for it ?
Mexico will pay for it.
Just like they’re paying for the wall.
There you go. When you have nothing to offer.... punt.

DEPLORABLES: In Trump we trust.
In other words, they have no idea how we’ll pay for it.

At least for the foreseeable future, it looks like fuel prices will remain reasonable for a long time, so I would have no problem paying an extra five cents a gallon on gasoline and diesel.

Until regular unleaded drops to 40 cents above taxes it won't be reasonable.

Is there some reason why the federal government needs to be responsible for this? We have 50 state governments capable of maintaining their own roads and infrastructure.
Yes states like NY that send the most to the fed would like getting some back Not like the Hicksville area of the country that suck up more than they pay in

The same way the government pays for everything else it spends money on the magical money tree.
1709_moneytree%5B1%5D.jpg
All political talk and no political action from the right wing, like usual.

End our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; y'all don't want to pay higher taxes for them, anyway.

and,

end our income tax.
Sorry I don't have idiot to English translation software on my computer.

Is there some reason why the federal government needs to be responsible for this? We have 50 state governments capable of maintaining their own roads and infrastructure.
Yes states like NY that send the most to the fed would like getting some back Not like the Hicksville area of the country that suck up more than they pay in

New Yorkers love redistribution. Why else would they keep voting for it?

Tax the Rich; we need the finest Infrastructure money can buy!

If we do this we'll have the monies.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

You can start by shifting money from 'sanctuary cities' to infrastructure and I am sure there are other programs like that where the money can be shifted.

Correct. Close down bureaucracies, stop Planned Parenthood funding, cut food stamps in half, no more funding to PBS or NPR, there is all kinds of money out there we can find.
Cut your parents SS and medi care

We never minded giving but now its gotten out of hand

Every American loves redistribution. I have proven hundreds of times on this forum the modern fake "conservatives" looooooove wealth redistribution.

You can start by shifting money from 'sanctuary cities' to infrastructure and I am sure there are other programs like that where the money can be shifted.

Correct. Close down bureaucracies, stop Planned Parenthood funding, cut food stamps in half, no more funding to PBS or NPR, there is all kinds of money out there we can find.
I know where we can find $1.4 trillion, without having to take food from poor people's mouths.

Yeah, they're all in need, aren't they?

Trump has passed a big tax cuts . At best the economy make up for the government loss in revenue.

Trigger alert. Trigger alert. Facts are about to be presented.

Federal Revenue After the Bush Tax Cuts
2003 -- $1.78 trillion
2004 -- $1.88 trillion
2005 -- $2.15 trillion
2006 -- $2.40 trillion
2007 -- $2.56 trillion

Federal Revenue After the Reagan Tax Cuts
1983 -- $326 billion
1984 -- $355 billion
1985 -- $396 billion
1986 -- $412 billion
1987 -- $476 billion
1988 -- $496 billion
1989 -- $549 billion
Trigger alert. Trigger alert. Facts are about to be presented.

Tax revenues after Clinton's tax hikes:

1994 -- $1.26 trillion
1995 -- $1.35 trillion
1996 -- $1.45 trillion
1997 -- $1.58 trillion
1998 -- $1.45 trillion
1999 -- $1.82 trillion
2000 -- $2.03 trillion

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

This is great, all we need is another tech bubble and we can do it all over again.

Nothing makes the economy go better than taking more money away from people. In fact, I don't know why the government doesn't give us a great economy by taking it all away.

At least for the foreseeable future, it looks like fuel prices will remain reasonable for a long time, so I would have no problem paying an extra five cents a gallon on gasoline and diesel.

That’s a good idea . Will it be enough ?

I guess only the CBO might know something like that. But when I'm at work and fill up my tractor, I usually get around 100 gallons and do that at least once a week. Tractor-trailers only get around 6 mph.

Only 6 mph? I walk faster than that! :D

Really? Because the average person walks at around 2 to 3 mph. If you were "walking" at 6 mph, that would be a 10 min. mile, which for most people is a fairly healthy jog.

Sarcasm! It is a difficult concept.

Tax the Rich; we need the finest Infrastructure money can buy!

If we do this we'll have the monies.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

You are an unparalleled idiot. Congrats!

Stop politicians from stealing federal highway funds. The Federal government collects 18.5 cents from every gallon of gasoline and 24.3 cents per gallon for diesel purchased in the US. Fuel taxes are supposed ot go to infrastructure. Mainly roads, bridges and supporting structures. But the funds are raided.

There is no reason for that. The simple solution is to pass legislation that the federal motor fuels taxes on gas and diesel CANNOT be used for anything except their intended purpose. No more raiding the highway funds

Forum List

Back