Zone1 Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes

• Banned
You do realize that "hate crimes" are entirely subjective?

Any crime against a black person by a white is immediately considered for this classification, yet the multitude of crimes by blacks against whites are never considered a "hate crime".
No.

• Banned
I agree that Blacks are the #1 victims of Hate Crimes.
Because black people hate other black people murder each other by the hundreds in cities across the country.
When perp and victim are same race, it by definition isn't a hate crime. I am surprised I have to point this out to you guys. Low white IQs.

When perp and victim are same race, it by definition isn't a hate crime. I am surprised I have to point this out to you guys. Low white IQs.
The operative word is "Hate" regardless of race.
For instance, a hate crime can be committed on people of the same race over religion or sexual differences.

I smelled BS when they were touting that anti Asian nonsense a few years ago. Turns out it was a complete hoax: Per the FBI, Black Americans are the #1 victims of hate crimes. Not whites, Asians, Jews, but blacks.

Jews are more than twice as likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. We should be focusing our concern on where the most hate is being directed, and it’s toward Jews, and primarily by the Left.

The operative word is "Hate" regardless of race.
For instance, a hate crime can be committed on people of the same race over religion or sexual differences.
Yea, no. That's not how those laws work lol. But three was an attempt.

Jews are more than twice as likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. We should be focusing our concern on where the most hate is being directed, and it’s toward Jews, and primarily by the Left.
Jew isn't a race, but a religion. You've had tens of thousands of Palestinian kids killed since last year.

Jew isn't a race, but a religion. You've had tens of thousands of Palestinian kids killed since last year.
“Jew” is a lot more than a religion. And the Islamic terrorists you support are responsible for every death.

(And besides, it hasn’t been tens of thousands of kids. That is a HAMAS lie.)

Which ethnicity can't hold a neighborhood cookout without renting Kevlar screening first?
Depends on what century you're talking about. White hoods were complete shitholes back in the day, with a crime rate higher than modern honduras. it is also interesting to note, that as the country has moved towards it's least whitest, the crime rate also has been the least. When the country was its whitest, the crime rate was the highest.

Forum List

Back