Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High school graduates don’t know how to read beyond a 4th grade level and can barely do the arithmetic I had mastered by age 12, but they sure know that white man bad, Israel is bad, and Republicans are bad.

I can see it now:

HELP WANTED: Woke company seeking semi-literate Black transgender who sides with Islamic terrorists and thinks America is a evil, racist nation.

IM2 Black people spent their reparations along time ago. You have a tab running now.

What does this mean? That on average, whites have contributed $221,000 each to government revenues, and blacks have taken $770,000 each in government assistance? That seems impossible, but if true, then yes…I’d agree that we have already paid reparations.

What does this mean? That on average, whites have contributed $221,000 each to government revenues, and blacks have taken $770,000 each in government assistance? That seems impossible, but if true, then yes…I’d agree that we have already paid reparations.
I agree, it does seem impossible. However, when you consider the efficiency and effectiveness of the bureaucracy, red tape and bloated gluttony systemic in government….. it becomes a little more plausible….

B0601C25-1360-4F6D-81C7-EF3C8D516FBA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back