Black fathers are the best

Why is it the "Best Dads" are the majority in our nations prisons? So confusing.....

I'm not surprised. It doesnt take much to confuse you.

So lets hear it genius....
But if it involves "The black man was framed" type shit,dont bother.
Here's a little something to think about. When I spent my two days in jail there were three or four black dudes talking about how great jail would be if they only had some bitchs,beer and some ganja. They said they'd never want to leave.
At first I was shocked. But when I thought about it it made sense. These fools didnt do anything when not in jail but sit around drinking and smoking weed with an occasional bitch thrown in.
No damn wonder they were ok with it....it's almost like home.
Not sure what you are trying to prove here,but the stats dont lie.

What was so deep and philosophical about your experience? You are a lowlife scrub that was in jail with other low life scrubs. What kind of people did you think you would meet your two nights in jail? No damn wonder you think badly of Black people. You are too stupid to realize 4 guys are not the sum total of Black Manhood.

Here's a little something to think about. When I spent my two days in jail there were three or four black dudes talking about how great jail would be if they only had some bitchs,beer and some ganja. They said they'd never want to leave.
At first I was shocked. But when I thought about it it made sense. These fools didnt do anything when not in jail but sit around drinking and smoking weed with an occasional bitch thrown in.

What was so deep and philosophical about your experience? You are a lowlife scrub that was in jail with other low life scrubs. What kind of people did you think you would meet your two nights in jail? No damn wonder you think badly of Black people. You are too stupid to realize 4 guys are not the sum total of Black Manhood.

There's millions more like them. Don't 1 out of 3 black men end up in jail? We are talking about an epidemic.

There's millions more like them. Don't 1 out of 3 black men end up in jail? We are talking about an epidemic.

I agree its an epidemic. That epidemic was caused by a system being put in place to control Black people. One that was a system "without appearing to be" one as Nixon put it. A system that showed up shortly after civil rights removed the ability to legally use race to control Blacks. When you look at what the majority of Black people are in the penal system for its the failed war on drugs. One that was mysteriously announced prior to the crack epidemic by Regan. Then you factor in the CIA admitting they looked the other way as drugs were brought into this country only to mysteriously wind up in Black and Hispanic communities. Then you look at the fact that the prison system is privatized and those companies traded publicly on the stock exchange with people like Cheney investing millions into. You may be a person easily fooled by surface appearances but I am not. I lived the ramped up police presence and constant harassment by white cops brought into Black neighborhoods.

I agree its an epidemic. That epidemic was caused by a system being put in place to control Black people. One that was a system "without appearing to be" one as Nixon put it. A system that showed up shortly after civil rights removed the ability to legally use race to control Blacks. When you look at what the majority of Black people are in the penal system for its the failed war on drugs. One that was mysteriously announced prior to the crack epidemic by Regan. Then you factor in the CIA admitting they looked the other way as drugs were brought into this country only to mysteriously wind up in Black and Hispanic communities. Then you look at the fact that the prison system is privatized and those companies traded publicly on the stock exchange with people like Cheney investing millions into. You may be a person easily fooled by surface appearances but I am not. I lived the ramped up police presence and constant harassment by white cops brought into Black neighborhoods.

What? :lol:

So now you admit lying about 1 instance but not the other? You lied about both JakeStarkey busted you on the one you claimed you did not edit. Now you just got caught in another lie. :lol:

Lets spell it out again. Lie about a statement you claim I made.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333788-slavery-reparations-27.html#post8423827

Lie about editing my post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333640-are-some-cultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

I didn't lie.

I didn't edit any post.

Your statement was shown not to be totally accurate.

But hey, believe what you will and use it to dodge challenges and questions. That's really what this is all about anyhow.

Go back to bragging on how good black fathers are even though 64 percent of them are absent and go ahead and keep telling us how the great black man taught white man everything from growing food to learning how to write while nations in Africa harbor the hungriest and most illiterate people in the world.

I'm sure you will find some gullible idiots that will buy into your bullshit.

Yes you did lie. You are lying now. The evidence shows it. You lied and said I made a statement you actually made. Then you lied and said you did not edit my post. If it was just me then you would have some grounds of denial. 2 other people busted you as well convict.

Lets spell it out again. Lie about a statement you claim I made.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333788-slavery-reparations-27.html#post8423827

Lie about editing my post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333640-are-some-cultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

Believe what you want and keep running away from questions and challenges like the punk ass bitch that you are.

Right, the white man brought in the crack to get you people addicted so we could throw your dumbass in jail. Oh and we also invented the AIDS virus to hopefully eradicate blacks. But we didn't stop there, we built more and more prisons to house the lot of you because you are obviously not as smart as the white man and could not see what he's doing. We also provided you idiots with housing, food stamps, free healthcare to keep you on the proverbial plantation.

For a person that claims how smart the black man is, you people sure are dumb.

I was one of two white guys. The rest were black and hispanic,but mostly blacks. All forty or so of them.
It's ******* like you that make it hard to deal with black people in general.

I was one of two white guys. The rest were black and hispanic,but mostly blacks. All forty or so of them.

You and lonestar must know each other? Was he the other white guy? Both of you are convicts huh? You must be a liar as well because I thought you said it was 4?

When I spent my two days in jail there were three or four black dudes talking about how great jail would be if they only had some bitchs,beer and some ganja.

Black Men like me are definitely hard for you to deal with. Youre too much of a pussy to do anything physically and I lap you in intelligence several times. That is indeed a difficult combination for you to deal with. I'm like your worst nightmare.

Last edited:

You and lonestar must know each other? Was he the other white guy? Both of you are convicts huh? You must be a liar as well because I thought you said it was 4?

When I spent my two days in jail there were three or four black dudes talking about how great jail would be if they only had some bitchs,beer and some ganja.

Black Men like me are definitely hard for you to deal with. Youre too much of a pussy to do anything physically and I lap you in intelligence several times. That is indeed a difficult combination for you to deal with. I'm like your worst nightmare.

Two nights in the county 30 years ago makes me a convict? LOL..
Whats that say about all those black dudes that were in there with me? Keep in mind that they were all way older then I was and they were the majority. And I never went back.

Hey dumb ass..I said I heard three or four of them talking. Nowhere did I say the whole holding tank was in on the discussion.

Well if you're as smart as you say you are(doubtful)I've got no reason to fear you.
It's all the treyvon's you have to worry about.
But like I said,you claim to be a smart dude so you shouldnt have to worry about getting shot right?

And stop with the melodramatic bullshit. You are in noway my worst nightmare.
My worst nightmare these days is running out of Crown or the weather not being conducive for fishing or golf.

Black fathers are the best at getting as many bitches and hoes pregnant as they can, then leaving them.

Whats that say about all those black dudes that were in there with me? Keep in mind that they were all way older then I was and they were the majority. And I never went back.

Hey dumb ass..I said I heard three or four of them talking. Nowhere did I say the whole holding tank was in on the discussion.

Well if you're as smart as you say you are(doubtful)I've got no reason to fear you.
But like I said,you claim to be a smart dude so you shouldnt have to worry about getting shot right?

My worst nightmare these days is running out of Crown or the weather not being conducive for fishing or golf.

You dont have to explain yourself to me. I dont put much stock in your attempts to regain your confidence by talking yourself up. I'm pretty sure you fit the profile of numerous white males I have come across that are totally intimidated mentally and physically by Black men such as myself. I'm not being melodramatic. I know I'm your worst nightmare for the simple fact you feel the need to put down the concept of Black fathers. Why would even read this thread if you were not extremely intimidated? I could give two flying fucks about a white dad thread because I'm not white. Only debilitating jealousy and angst keep you posting in this thread. Practically everyone can see that. :cuckoo:

You dont have to explain yourself to me. I dont put much stock in your attempts to regain your confidence by talking yourself up. I'm pretty sure you fit the profile of numerous white males I have come across that are totally intimidated mentally and physically by Black men such as myself. I'm not being melodramatic. I know I'm your worst nightmare for the simple fact you feel the need to put down the concept of Black fathers. Why would even read this thread if you were not extremely intimidated? I could give two flying fucks about a white dad thread because I'm not white. Only debilitating jealousy and angst keep you posting in this thread. Practically everyone can see that. :cuckoo:

Dude you're a fruitcake. You're some guy spouting a bunch of shit on the internet that everyone knows is false.
The only thing I have to fear from your buddies is them sucking up more of my tax dollars.
You know I could post study after study and you would still spout your crap.
Black kids killing each other at a record rate and you want to talk about how great black dads are.....unbelievable.

The majority of black kids don't even know which man is their father. .. :cool:

Wow, that is an unkind statement.....I'd like to see some facts/link ....sounds more like a remark you would expect from a racist.

Dude you're a fruitcake. You're some guy spouting a bunch of shit on the internet that everyone knows is false.
The only thing I have to fear from your buddies is them sucking up more of my tax dollars.
Black kids killing each other at a record rate and you want to talk about how great black dads are.....unbelievable.

Keep telling yourself you are not deeply afraid. Perhaps you will convince yourself in time. The only fruitcake is a white guy desperately trying to be negative on a Black dad thread. Your insecurities are showing still. We are the Original Man and you are a watered down fading copy. Instinctively you sense that hence your fear.

Keep telling yourself you are not deeply afraid. Perhaps you will convince yourself in time. The only fruitcake is a white guy desperately trying to be negative on a Black dad thread. Your insecurities are showing still. We are the Original Man and you are a watered down fading copy. Instinctively you sense that hence your fear.

LOL ...Dude you're hilarious. Why would I be afraid of blacks?
First of all..I got mine,so financially no worries. Second ..Zero black people live in my neighborhood,so zero chance of being a crime victim. If I do run into blacks on my side of town they are what you refer to as"uncle Toms" (in other words a productive member of society)and I'm more likely to drink beer with them then to be robbed by them.
So seriously here..what exactly do I have to fear from you or any other black?

Look man...I know your type. You over compensate to cover your feelings of inadequacy.
I've spent a lot of time with wealthy blacks over the years and none of them are like you,in fact most of them act like normal people. Sure you still have a few that think it's cool to act gangster but that was usually the rookies and they grew out of it fairly early.
Take your fake ass somewhere else.

First of all..I got mine,so financially no worries. Second ..Zero black people live in my neighborhood,so zero chance of being a crime victim. If I do run into blacks on my side of town they are what you refer to as"uncle Toms" (in other words a productive member of society)and I'm more likely to drink beer with them then to be robbed by them.

Look man...I know your type. You over compensate to cover your feelings of inadequacy.
I've spent a lot of time with wealthy blacks over the years and none of them are like you,in fact most of them act like normal people. Sure you still have a few that think it's cool to act gangster but that was usually the rookies and they grew out of it fairly early.

Your nervous laughter only convinces me further you are afraid. You are so frightened of Black people you come on the internet to safely spew negativity. You dont have yours. So financially you are lying. Stupid convicts like you live in trailer parks. If you ran into a black person uncle tom or not you would pee yourself. You are too transparent and really think I cant see through you. You frequently have little mental slips that manifest themselves in your writing. The above bolded is what I mean about that fear. You have bile in your mouth right now from the fear. Why would you call someone a gangster unless even a well to do Black mans punk your weak ass? You never answered my question. What is your mission in being negative on a thread about Black dads if it is not because of abject fear? Remember this is a black dad thread. You take your cave ape ass somewhere else you pussy.

Last edited:
Black fathers are the best at getting as many bitches and hoes pregnant as they can, then leaving them.

I heard only white guys have sex with female dogs and that white guys are the biggest customers of hookers. You go the wrong group of guys.

So how many half brothers and sisters do you have? 20? 25? Is that why you take every comment personally?

I heard only white guys have sex with female dogs and that white guys are the biggest customers of hookers. You go the wrong group of guys.

So how many half brothers and sisters do you have? 20? 25? Is that why you take every comment personally?

What makes you think i take every comment personally? I just like making you look stupid. Its fun. :lol:

Your nervous laughter only convinces me further you are afraid. You are so frightened of Black people you come on the internet to safely spew negativity. You dont have yours. So financially you are lying. Stupid convicts like you live in trailer parks. If you ran into a black person uncle tom or not you would pee yourself. You are too transparent and really think I cant see through you. You frequently have little mental slips that manifest themselves in your writing. The above bolded is what I mean about that fear. You have bile in your mouth right now from the fear. Why would you call someone a gangster unless even a well to do Black mans punk your weak ass? You never answered my question. What is your mission in being negative on a thread about Black dads if it is not because of abject fear? Remember this is a black dad thread. You take your cave ape ass somewhere else you pussy.

LMFWAO!! Nigga please!!
You're the dumb fuck who started a thread with the bull shit title.
Looking for affirmation...and it's obvious.

Forum List

Back