Black fathers are the best

You are obviously pissed. You are not fooling anyone. What makes you think this is a debate? I dont need to defend anything. We are celebrating about Black fathers.

father-children-4501.jpg

Have fun with your celebration.
But celebrating something that should be as instinctive as avoiding fire or breathing seems a little silly.
And besides they already have a date set aside just for that. Maybe you've heard of it.
Or is this another one of those "look at me i'm black and special" kind of things?
So do you plan on a special celebration for "black man changing diaper" as well?
Or maybe "black guy crossing at the cross walk" day?

Anyway...knock yourself out if it makes you feel better.

I think you are confused again. What you think should be celebrated is irrelevant. I'm celebrating Black Fatherhood and tearing down the misconceptions that we are not good fathers. As a matter of fact the study proves we are better fathers.

Yes I have heard of Fathers day and celebrate it with my children every year. Why do you ask?

Why are you concerned if this is a "look at me i'm black and special" kind of things? The study already pointed that out.

Why would I celebrate changing a diaper? Thats everyday stuff, done as part of taking care of a child.

Your permission is not needed but thanks for playing.

GT-father-and-daughter-400x300.jpg

Black men are excellent fathers. But don't ask the 64 percent of black children living in father-absent homes to concur.

You are obviously pissed. You are not fooling anyone. What makes you think this is a debate? I dont need to defend anything. We are celebrating about Black fathers.

father-children-4501.jpg

But celebrating something that should be as instinctive as avoiding fire or breathing seems a little silly.
And besides they already have a date set aside just for that. Maybe you've heard of it.
Or is this another one of those "look at me i'm black and special" kind of things?
So do you plan on a special celebration for "black man changing diaper" as well?

I think you are confused again. What you think should be celebrated is irrelevant. I'm celebrating Black Fatherhood and tearing down the misconceptions that we are not good fathers. As a matter of fact the study proves we are better fathers.

Yes I have heard of Fathers day and celebrate it with my children every year. Why do you ask?

Why are you concerned if this is a "look at me i'm black and special" kind of things? The study already pointed that out.

Why would I celebrate changing a diaper? Thats everyday stuff, done as part of taking care of a child.

Whatever dude....if you need to stroke your ego and call attention to something as simple as fatherhood you go right ahead. All it means is there's a problem or you wouldnt be doing it.

Whatever dude....if you need to stroke your ego and call attention to something as simple as fatherhood you go right ahead. All it means is there's a problem or you wouldnt be doing it.

Dont be mad and start pouting. I wonder when you are going to get the memo that Black people dont care about your opinions? Its none of your concern what we call attention to. That is our right to do so. If you dont like it you can go hump a sheep. What you are doing amounts to pissing in the wind. We all know what happens to that piss right?

black-father-and-son.jpg

Black men are excellent fathers. But don't ask the 64 percent of black children living in father-absent homes to concur.

Glad you pointed that out. My guess is no one asked the kids. Typical of stats used to make Black men look bad.

black-family.jpg

Glad you pointed that out. My guess is no one asked the kids. Typical of stats used to make Black men look bad.

black-family.jpg

Blacks Men love their Children as much as any Father should, those Black fathers, who against all odds manage to stay with their Kids and raise them in a warm nurturing environment deserve the utmost respect.

Walter Williams, economist, philosopher, columnist, professor at George Mason University, and Black Republican was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and discussed research he conducted which led him to the conclusion that the government welfare state killed the black family, not slavery or racism.

Even .... when slaves often weren't permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families.

Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn't do, what Jim Crow couldn't do, what the harshest racism couldn't do,.... And that is to destroy the black family.

Democratic Parties Racist History

black-family.jpg

Personally I think black men, including yourself, do plenty to make black men look bad.

You parade picture after picture of fake father photos while ignoring the fact that 64 percent of black children are not living that life.

How long have you been a member of Big Brother/Big Sister?

black-family.jpg

Personally I think black men, including yourself, do plenty to make black men look bad.

You parade picture after picture of fake father photos while ignoring the fact that 64 percent of black children are not living that life.

Good thing I don't concern myself with what you think you liar of a low class convict. :lol:

o-BET-ON-BLACK-facebook.jpg

black-family.jpg

Good thing I don't concern myself with what you think you liar of a low class convict. :lol:

Seems a good way to dodge to a rather simple question is to concede the point. Your concession is once again noted.

Seems a good way to dodge to a rather simple question is to concede the point. Your concession is once again noted.

I don't answer questions from liars. No matter what you talk about they are ultimately dishonest.

father-and-son1-e1303356956167.jpg

Last edited:

I see you comprehend the concept,so why do you keep doing it?
Posting pics of black guys holding a kid doesnt do a thing for your argument.
It's like you're trying to sell used cars.
Seriously.

I'd like to believe it and I wish it was true. Maybe the 22% of Black men who accept the responsibility of fatherhood are decent fathers but sadly 78% of black men immediately abandon the life they created and God knows how many abandon their responsibility after the baby is born.

Seriously.

What makes you think I'm arguing? There is nothing to argue about. You are non black person. What you think about the subject is irrelevant. Seriously.

Matt%2BPrestbury.jpg

I'd like to believe it and I wish it was true. Maybe the 22% of Black men who accept the responsibility of fatherhood are decent fathers but sadly 78% of black men immediately abandon the life they created and God knows how many abandon their responsibility after the baby is born.

Where did you get these new stats and what makes you think any of it is true?

Seriously.

What makes you think I'm arguing? There is nothing to argue about. You are non black person. What you think about the subject is irrelevant. Seriously.

Matt%2BPrestbury.jpg

Thats where you're wrong. Every child from a broken home has a much greater chance of becoming a thug or a welfare recipient. And that affects me. That would be the whole crux of the problem you're trying to deny.
But do carry on.....you're amusing in your own way.

Seriously.

Matt%2BPrestbury.jpg

Thats where you're wrong. Every child from a broken home has a much greater chance of becoming a thug or a welfare recipient. And that affects me. That would be the whole crux of the problem you're trying to deny.

If thats the case start a thread on that. What you can also do is make sure you include your concern for your white children that grow up to be serial killers and mass murderers. With them I don't think it matters if the father is there or not but something is definitely wrong culturally. You too are amusing. You really think your opinion matters. I dont want to hurt your feelings but it doesnt.

Black%20Dad.jpg

Matt%2BPrestbury.jpg

If thats the case start a thread on that. What you can also do is make sure you include your concern for your white children that grow up to be serial killers and mass murderers. With them I don't think it matters if the father is there or not but something is definitely wrong culturally. You too are amusing. You really think your opinion matters. I dont want to hurt your feelings but it doesnt.

Black%20Dad.jpg

I dont give a rats ass what color you are,kids from broken homes have more problems in life. I'm living proof of that.
I have a problem with someone who can sit here and try and deny the facts to the detriment of not only me and the rest of society,but to the race he represents.

That is my problem.
If you want to impress....? Talk about ways to fix the problem,not gloss over it.

Black%20Dad.jpg

I dont give a rats ass what color you are,kids from broken homes have more problems in life. I'm living proof of that.
I have a problem with someone who can sit here and try and deny the facts to the detriment of not only me and the rest of society,but to the race he represents.

That is my problem.
If you want to impress....? Talk about ways to fix the problem,not gloss over it.

I could care less what you have a problem with. If you want to discuss problems with kids from broken homes make a thread on it. I keep telling you what you are impressed with is of no concern to me. You are a bigoted white guy. Why would i care what you think? :cuckoo:

father_daughter1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back