Black fathers are the best

:) The statistics may be what they are, but there are also human stories that go along with it. Are you telling me that you don't know people who had a child before they got married or had a child and just "shacked up"?

Looking deeper than simply the "statistics" is getting more of the story behind the statistics. That's not "spinning" anything; it's called being intelligent and rational instead of being ignorant and reactionary. Why do you think that I would have to "clear my conscience? I don't have any children out of wedlock.................

It doesn't matter if I know people like that are not. It doesn't change the fact that 64 percent of black children are raised in a father-absent home.

I don't need the story behind the statistics, the statistics speak for themselves. If you're not spinning then you are certainly trying to minimize the importance or downplay the stats which is neither intelligent or rational.

Do I need to define the word "if" for you?

Then why not answer the question? Is your answer no or yes? Are you telling me that some women (of any race) don't lie and say that they don't have a man living with them, so they can continue to collect benefits? Do you not think that there are no women who are married, have the husband in the house, yet lie to the state and say that they are separated and the husband doesn't live there, so they can continue to collect benefits?

Lonestar is a lying hill billy. He does not have the character to be honest.

Hmm. Yeah, that is why America has such a high black fatherless rate. All of those black responsible fathers must be great fathers. the ones that married and all that. All 12 of them. WOW.

I think I already posted more than 12 just on this thread. How many would be adequate?

f4ce6eb8.jpg

:) The statistics may be what they are, but there are also human stories that go along with it. Are you telling me that you don't know people who had a child before they got married or had a child and just "shacked up"?

Looking deeper than simply the "statistics" is getting more of the story behind the statistics. That's not "spinning" anything; it's called being intelligent and rational instead of being ignorant and reactionary. Why do you think that I would have to "clear my conscience? I don't have any children out of wedlock.................

It doesn't matter if I know people like that are not. It doesn't change the fact that 64 percent of black children are raised in a father-absent home.

I don't need the story behind the statistics, the statistics speak for themselves. If you're not spinning then you are certainly trying to minimize the importance or downplay the stats which is neither intelligent or rational.

Then why not answer the question? Is your answer no or yes? Are you telling me that some women (of any race) don't lie and say that they don't have a man living with them, so they can continue to collect benefits? Do you not think that there are no women who are married, have the husband in the house, yet lie to the state and say that they are separated and the husband doesn't live there, so they can continue to collect benefits?

The question is irrelevant. My answer isn't going to change the facts. The census, which is where the statistics came from, has nothing to do with distributing welfare benefits.

Lonestar is a lying hill billy. He does not have the character to be honest.

That all you got?

Saul Alinsky will be disappointed.

You didnt even know what "seems" meant. Its funny you are trying to threaten someone with a dictionary. Who are you trying to kid? :lol:

Hey stupid, I posted the full definition. Now stop with the bullshit already and grow the fuck up.

Stop acting like a whiny ass punk bitch!

It's not my fault that white kids kicked your ass and took your lunch money.

You have been regulated to the sidelines. If you cant be honest you dont get to discuss anything with me.

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

PS forgive me for misspelling your name here too.

Your concession is duly noted.

Now run along like the little bitch you are.

Hey stupid, I posted the full definition. Now stop with the bullshit already and grow the fuck up.

Stop acting like a whiny ass punk bitch!

It's not my fault that white kids kicked your ass and took your lunch money.

You have been regulated to the sidelines. If you cant be honest you dont get to discuss anything with me.

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

PS forgive me for misspelling your name here too.

Your concession is duly noted.

Now run along like the little bitch you are.

This is a good one yall. Straight busted him again lying. No honor or character at all.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333640-are-some-cultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

This is cool one i found.

11325-mcghee-sextuplets.jpg

When researchers looked at fathers who do live with their children, researchers found that the percentage of Black fathers who bathed, diapered, or dressed their children (or helped with these tasks) was 70%, compared with 60% of White fathers and 45% of Latino/Hispanic fathers. This is just one example of several measures showing that Black fathers, whether they live with their children or not, are no less involved with their children than other races in the United States. The report supports the fact that, not only are Black men doing the right thing when it comes to their children, but in some instances they are doing more than men of other races. These results are significant since images and stereotypes that surround us would imply otherwise. A recent LA Times article also shares stories of Black fathers who defy these stereotypes and are doing their very best to be an active part of their child(ren)’s lives.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-black-dads-20131221,0,2912014.story#axzz2oGGXaNJd

Last edited:
Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Most black males are asshats when it come to their kids. Lemme tell ya about my Nephews biological father who happens to be black. Dude has 7 kids with several women,raised none of them and only paid support when he was forced too. He actually quit a job to work under the table so child support wouldn't be taken out. Fortunately my sister has found a nice stand up non black man who works hard and treats her and her son like Gold.

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

Most black males are asshats when it come to their kids. Lemme tell ya about my Nephews biological father who happens to be black. Dude has 7 kids with several women,raised none of them and only paid support when he was forced too. He actually quit a job to work under the table so child support wouldn't be taken out. Fortunately my sister has found a nice stand up non black man who works hard and treats her and her son like Gold.

Most white males are asshats in the same manner. I know a white guy that has 9 kids by 4 different women and never has worked a day in his life and will not spend time with any of his kids unless he is bumming a place to stay with the mom.

I lived this first hand trying to get custody of my oldest daughter. A white judge looked me in the eye and said it didnt matter the mother was on welfare and I had a good job, the child belonged with the mother.

Black man?s burden: myth of the deadbeat

After years I finally got custody of her.

The question is irrelevant. My answer isn't going to change the facts. The census, which is where the statistics came from, has nothing to do with distributing welfare benefits.

LOL, why are you refusing to answer an easy question? So, do you think that many of those "unwed" mothers aren't on welfare?

What Black fathers?
Fatherless Sons in the Black Community - African American Culture
CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock | PolitiFact

According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. That is 1 out of every 3 (33%) children in America. Nearly 2 in 3 (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes. One in three (34%) Hispanic children, and 1 in 4 (25%) white children live in father-absent homes. In 1960, only 11% of children lived in father-absent homes. - See more at: Fatherhood Statistics | National Fatherhood Initiative

What Black fathers?
Fatherless Sons in the Black Community - African American Culture
CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock | PolitiFact

According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. That is 1 out of every 3 (33%) children in America. Nearly 2 in 3 (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes. One in three (34%) Hispanic children, and 1 in 4 (25%) white children live in father-absent homes. In 1960, only 11% of children lived in father-absent homes. - See more at: Fatherhood Statistics | National Fatherhood Initiative

Evidently you missed the rest of the thread and as always come in with your failed arguments. We already addressed the 72% figure as a non item and th 64% figure as a uninformed stat. My oldest daughter could have been counted among that 64% at one time after I left the situation. However, i was more involved with her than the mother she lived with. Thats how silly your stats are.

black-father-and-son-reading.jpg

Last edited:
I lived this first hand trying to get custody of my oldest daughter. A white judge looked me in the eye and said it didnt matter the mother was on welfare and I had a good job, the child belonged with the mother.

Black man?s burden: myth of the deadbeat

After years I finally got custody of her.

You gotta already know that's common among men of any race.

I would hope so. My point is that the myth of Black fathers not wanting to be fathers is BS.

tattooed-dad.jpg

Last edited:
Fact!!=over 72 % of black children are in a single parent "home"!! Shame!!! Guilt!!! Poverty!!!

Fact!!=over 72 % of black children are in a single parent "home"!! Shame!!! Guilt!!! Poverty!!!

Recheck your alleged fact. Its 64%

Black%20Father1-thumb-400xauto-4217.jpg

You know you're in a desperate situation when your only move is to argue over 8%. For the record, 64% is atrocious. :lol:

The only people that are desperate are the white hill billies on a thread about black dads. Honestly, what other reason are you here for? :lol:

39d5fcc088f667c5c1ba7f2339e13233.jpg

You hill billies get desperate when all your worst fears are realized. Yes Black Dads are the best Dads!

ware.jpg

Forum List

Back