Black fathers are the best

Because they were not looking for you. They were in Black neighbors processing Black people for the system. I already told you this.

No..the reason I never got caught is because I never drove and smoked. I never walked down the street smoking. I never had outstanding tickets or expired tags. I was clean cut. I used Visine. If I ever had it in the car it was in an amount that I could readily eat.
I understand that you can just have a bit of bad luck and get caught,but getting caught repeatedly tells me you're a dumb ass.
All you gotta do is watch cops a few times. It doesn't matter what color the people were. But they all had one thing in common...they did something stupid.

You have the common misconception that cops dont set people up and plant evidence. I've seen it with my own eyes enough times to doubt any arrest cops do. So yes, if they are in Black areas targeting Black people thats why your chances of getting caught were so low. You are white. Why would they even look at you?

Thats bullshit. The cops go where the crime and drug use are. They know brothers are prone to driving around with expired tags and broken tail lights. They know the brothers smoke a lot of weed. Boom! Instant target.
If crime wasnt a problem in black neighborhoods the cops wouldnt be there.
I was raised around very wealthy blacks,and they still got into trouble more then the white guys. It's the ghetto behavior.

Bill Cosby and Barack Obama are the only famous black dads I can think of. Not much to go on.

Black families are an unmitigated mess, to the extent they exist.

Well you are not known for thinking much. Thats why your handle is Meathead.

d-wade-16x9.jpg
Seriously, a picture of a man with his arm slung around a child? That is black fatherhood?! The problem is worse than I had thought.

Still in a fog? I know you dont get out much. :lol:

Dwyane-Wade-and-his-kids.jpg

Well you are not known for thinking much. Thats why your handle is Meathead.

d-wade-16x9.jpg
Seriously, a picture of a man with his arm slung around a child? That is black fatherhood?! The problem is worse than I had thought.

That is about as convincing as sub-Saharan civilization. Championing black fatherhood is even less believable, and that is an extremely low standard.

That is about as convincing as sub-Saharan civilization. Championing black fatherhood is even less believable, and that is an extremely low standard.

Convincing is an errand for fools. You are no one to convince. This is for people who appreciate the positive vibe. You are simply a jealous hater. did you figure out who this is yet?

dwyane.jpg

If the standard for fatherhood is a picture of a father with a child, I concede. By that standard, black fatherhood is vindicated. A picture of baby-daddy and son - reminds me of our president.

Convincing is an errand for fools. You are no one to convince. This is for people who appreciate the positive vibe. You are simply a jealous hater. did you figure out who this is yet?

dwyane.jpg

We don't need a positive vibe; we need the black community to get their shit together.

Over 70 percent of black women having kids out of wedlock. Yea them blacks are some real stand up fathers. :cuckoo:

LOL, you people and your "out of wedlock". There are plenty of couples who have children together, stay together, and are not married for years or marry a few months or years after they have the baby. I'm sure some women (of all colors) will say that the father is not around (when in fact he is), so they can get benefits like health care, collect welfare, SNAP, etc.

It's not always some young mother who is solitary and huddled oin a corner all alone with her infant.

The statistics are what they are. You can spin it any way you want if it clears your conscience.

:) The statistics may be what they are, but there are also human stories that go along with it. Are you telling me that you don't know people who had a child before they got married or had a child and just "shacked up"?

Looking deeper than simply the "statistics" is getting more of the story behind the statistics. That's not "spinning" anything; it's called being intelligent and rational instead of being ignorant and reactionary. Why do you think that I would have to "clear my conscience? I don't have any children out of wedlock.................

Ok, so far how many fucking idiots on this thread need it explained to them that being a good father (or not) is not determined by skin tone?

What's the number up to now?

If the standard for fatherhood is a picture of a father with a child, I concede. By that standard, black fatherhood is vindicated. A picture of baby-daddy and son - reminds me of our president.

In order to concede you would need to have something. You have nothing. Dont be jealous. If it hurts your eyes go to another thread. i already told you that what you think is irrelevant. Did you ever figure out who the famous guy was? Maybe this will help you out.

Dwyane-Wade-wallpapers.jpg

dwyane.jpg

We don't need a positive vibe; we need the black community to get their shit together.

What you need is not the issue nor do we care. I said we are liking the positive vibe. What dont you understand about how irrelevant your wishes are?

will_smith-gal-teen_choice.jpg

LOL, you people and your "out of wedlock". There are plenty of couples who have children together, stay together, and are not married for years or marry a few months or years after they have the baby. I'm sure some women (of all colors) will say that the father is not around (when in fact he is), so they can get benefits like health care, collect welfare, SNAP, etc.

It's not always some young mother who is solitary and huddled oin a corner all alone with her infant.

The statistics are what they are. You can spin it any way you want if it clears your conscience.

:) The statistics may be what they are, but there are also human stories that go along with it. Are you telling me that you don't know people who had a child before they got married or had a child and just "shacked up"?

Looking deeper than simply the "statistics" is getting more of the story behind the statistics. That's not "spinning" anything; it's called being intelligent and rational instead of being ignorant and reactionary. Why do you think that I would have to "clear my conscience? I don't have any children out of wedlock.................

It doesn't matter if I know people like that are not. It doesn't change the fact that 64 percent of black children are raised in a father-absent home.

I don't need the story behind the statistics, the statistics speak for themselves. If you're not spinning then you are certainly trying to minimize the importance or downplay the stats which is neither intelligent or rational.

Do I need to define the word "if" for you?

It doesn't matter if I know people like that are not. It doesn't change the fact that 64 percent of black children are raised in a father-absent home.

I don't need the story behind the statistics, the statistics speak for themselves. If you're not spinning then you are certainly trying to minimize the importance or downplay the stats which is neither intelligent or rational.

You didnt even know what "seems" meant. Its funny you are trying to threaten someone with a dictionary. Who are you trying to kid? :lol:

Hmm. Yeah, that is why America has such a high black fatherless rate. All of those black responsible fathers must be great fathers. the ones that married and all that. All 12 of them. WOW.

Last edited:
I have several nieces who married black men. One of the men is a Marine. He is one of the most intelligent, patriotic and hard working men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Wonderful father, caring husband. Their children are wonderful, although typical. Would I say that the black men are better husbands or fathers than those nieces who married white men? No, unless it was the niece who married a guy from Switzerland. Him, I just don't get at all. Very strange European type. We have ZERO in common.

The problem is that the black family is being destroyed. And it's being destroyed by the very policies that the Democrats are using to keep black families dependent on the government. Native Americans have already gone through this. They are learning and they are finally telling the government to leave them alone. Will blacks learn this lesson as well? I believe they are. More and more black conservatives are coming to the fore front. Intelligent, hard working men and women who understand that to be dependent on someone is another form of slavery.

One day ladies and gentlemen... one day

Can you give me examples of this "being destroyed by the very policies that the Democrats are using to keep black families dependent on the government."?

Are the majority of Native Americans out of poverty and having children "in wedlock"?

There are plenty of Black Liberals, Libertrians, Democrats, Progressives, etc. who "who understand that to be dependent on someone is another form of slavery.". Most of the aforementioned are working and building their future.

I think that there is plenty of room for all types of political thought, I don't "shun" so-called Black conservatives, unless they engage in the same bigoted generalizations that some of their white counterparts make. Saying that 90% of "the Blacks" are on some "Democrat plantation", so the aforementioned white counterparts get a hard on and use is "ammunition" to insult "the Blacks", certainly isn't going to garner those clowns any admiration from the Black people then overgeneralized about. The Black people in my family are primarily professions (lawyer, judge, etc.) , they vote democrat, have intact families, and are certainly not on some "plantation". They want lower taxes, etc. but the modern republicans leave a bad taste in their mouth, add their pundits and it just adds to it.

You didnt even know what "seems" meant. Its funny you are trying to threaten someone with a dictionary. Who are you trying to kid? :lol:

Hey stupid, I posted the full definition. Now stop with the bullshit already and grow the fuck up.

Stop acting like a whiny ass punk bitch!

It's not my fault that white kids kicked your ass and took your lunch money.

Then why not answer the question? Is your answer no or yes? Are you telling me that some women (of any race) don't lie and say that they don't have a man living with them, so they can continue to collect benefits? Do you not think that there are no women who are married, have the husband in the house, yet lie to the state and say that they are separated and the husband doesn't live there, so they can continue to collect benefits?

Hey stupid, I posted the full definition. Now stop with the bullshit already and grow the fuck up.

Stop acting like a whiny ass punk bitch!

It's not my fault that white kids kicked your ass and took your lunch money.

You have been regulated to the sidelines. If you cant be honest you dont get to discuss anything with me.

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

PS forgive me for misspelling your name here too.

Forum List

Back