Black fathers are the best

Probably because they commit far more crimes. I cannot
help myself but take comfort that my child will not be affected by black America.

But they don't. Most crimes Blacks are in jail for are drug related. Even though the Black community is policed more intensely, as you yourself admitted, the arrest rates are almost identical with whites committing more drug crimes. The incarceration rates are much higher. The length of time is higher as well for Blacks and Hispanics. What is your explanation for that?

It's pretty simple really.
The black guy is usually a repeat offender with no job and no house.
The white guy gets caught once and changes his habits. He gets preferential treatment because he has a job,a house and a family that relies on his income and is generally a good citizen who made a mistake.

WTH? Thats your explanation. Blacks are criminals and whites do better? Across the entire race?

Thats just silly

Now if the white guy continues to be a fuck up? They will lock his dumb ass up.
Back before I retired a guy in the shop got caught with 200 hits of X.
And yes he was white. A mexican guy in the shop insisted he would get probation because he was white and his father had money.
Well lo and behold the guy got ten years in prison. Because he was a repeat offender.
Tough shit for him.

Wow...one whole example that involves a guy with TWO HUNDRED hits of X didnt get off? Well that changes everything. Even stats!

But they don't. Most crimes Blacks are in jail for are drug related. Even though the Black community is policed more intensely, as you yourself admitted, the arrest rates are almost identical with whites committing more drug crimes. The incarceration rates are much higher. The length of time is higher as well for Blacks and Hispanics. What is your explanation for that?

The white guy gets caught once and changes his habits. He gets preferential treatment because he has a job,a house and a family that relies on his income and is generally a good citizen who made a mistake.

WTH? Thats your explanation. Blacks are criminals and whites do better? Across the entire race?

Thats just silly

And yes he was white. A mexican guy in the shop insisted he would get probation because he was white and his father had money.
Well lo and behold the guy got ten years in prison. Because he was a repeat offender.
Tough shit for him.

Wow...one whole example that involves a guy with TWO HUNDRED hits of X didnt get off? Well that changes everything. Even stats!

Just one example of many.
I gotta ask. Have you ever spent the night in the county jail? Do it one time and you'll see it all over the place. In fact I was shocked at the difference in attitude between the two.
White dudes talking to their lawyers,black dudes talking to their women and telling em they better not cheat because they'll be staying in jail rather then pay the lawyer or the fine.
And why did the white guys want out of jail? Because they had jobs and family's to take care of. The brothers? They didnt give a shit about it except to warn their old ladies not to cheat and they better put money into their commissary accounts or else.

Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Uh....er......when you can find them.

The black Dads who are involved deserve credit, but I seem to remember something about 70% of blacks born out of wedlock.
Children who don't experience a father in their life are more likely to abandon their children to be raised by a single mother, white or black makes no difference.

Born out of wedlock simply means the parents aren't married. That stat is misleading as most stats designed to make a group look bad are.

black-dads-babyzone-630x390.jpg

Last edited:
Probably because they commit far more crimes. I cannot
help myself but take comfort that my child will not be affected by black America.

Tough shit for him.

Your first paragraph says it all. Who told you the Black guy is usually a repeat offender with no job or home? Even if that is true Black teenagers are getting targeted as a youth before you even reach adulthood. How are you going to have a job or a home? Also what makes you say the white guy is not a repeat offender and has a job and a home and just made a mistake? A white guy just got off due to affluency. You have got to be kidding me with your prejudice

Thats just silly

Tough shit for him.

I gotta ask. Have you ever spent the night in the county jail? Do it one time and you'll see it all over the place. In fact I was shocked at the difference in attitude between the two.
White dudes talking to their lawyers,black dudes talking to their women and telling em they better not cheat because they'll be staying in jail rather then pay the lawyer or the fine.
And why did the white guys want out of jail? Because they had jobs and family's to take care of. The brothers? They didnt give a shit about it except to warn their old ladies not to cheat and they better put money into their commissary accounts or else.

One thing you should realize is that you get about all the justice you can afford. Whites criminals coming from privileged backgrounds have access to good attorneys. Whites from poor backgrounds get the automatic assumption you just made that they are just good guys that made a mistake.

It is obvious that most of the people posting here didn't even glance at the article.

The survey concerns fathers who are living in the same household as their children. No big surprise, then, that they are as involved with their kids' lives as other demographics.

The biggest problem in the so-called, "Black Community" is the fathers who are NOT living in the same household with their children (married to the mother or not). And about this group, the survey has nothing to say.

And while it is probably an exaggeration to say that ALL of the 70% of "Black" babies who are born "out of wedlock" are going to be raised in single-parent households, and that they will have little meaningful relationship with their biological fathers, the likelihood is that the vast majority of such children will be raised by a single mother, probably unemployed.

And like it or not, if it weren't for the "War on Poverty," this situation would not be nearly as bad as it is today. But President Johnson and the democrats promised everyone a free ride, and later "punished" households who had a man in them, and the rest is history.

Study: Black Fathers Are The Most Involved Dads In America

By Barry Burch Jr. On too many streams of media, and in too many social gatherings, the Black father has been talked about like an irresponsible wreck. The popularization of single mothers, though they are prevalent, has caused the men who are active within their homes to fall by the wayside. Not only do these […]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The black Dads who are involved deserve credit, but I seem to remember something about 70% of blacks born out of wedlock.
Children who don't experience a father in their life are more likely to abandon their children to be raised by a single mother, white or black makes no difference.

Born out of wedlock simply means the parents aren't married. That stat is misleading as most stats designed to make a group look bad are.

That don't explain the 64 percent of black children living in father-absent homes now does it?

The census bureau goes out of it's way to make blacks looks bad. It doesn't matter that the facts support their findings.

It is obvious that most of the people posting here didn't even glance at the article.

The survey concerns fathers who are living in the same household as their children. No big surprise, then, that they are as involved with their kids' lives as other demographics.

The biggest problem in the so-called, "Black Community" is the fathers who are NOT living in the same household with their children (married to the mother or not). And about this group, the survey has nothing to say.

And while it is probably an exaggeration to say that ALL of the 70% of "Black" babies who are born "out of wedlock" are going to be raised in single-parent households, and that they will have little meaningful relationship with their biological fathers, the likelihood is that the vast majority of such children will be raised by a single mother, probably unemployed.

And like it or not, if it weren't for the "War on Poverty," this situation would not be nearly as bad as it is today. But President Johnson and the democrats promised everyone a free ride, and later "punished" households who had a man in them, and the rest is history.

How do you come to that conclusion?

The War on Drugs caused this situation with Black men being incarcerated at high rates not the War on poverty.

That don't explain the 64 percent of black children living in father-absent homes now does it?

The census bureau goes out of it's way to make blacks looks bad. It doesn't matter that the facts support their findings.

Actually it does. You are not intelligent enough to know that just because they are not considered "in the home" that doesnt mean they are not there for their children.

black-father-black-dad-and-daughter.jpg%3Fw%3D560

Last edited:

Tough shit for him.

Your first paragraph says it all. Who told you the Black guy is usually a repeat offender with no job or home? Even if that is true Black teenagers are getting targeted as a youth before you even reach adulthood. How are you going to have a job or a home? Also what makes you say the white guy is not a repeat offender and has a job and a home and just made a mistake? A white guy just got off due to affluency. You have got to be kidding me with your prejudice

You rarely go to jail on a first offense unless you've committed a serious crime.
And like I said ..I've seen it first hand. The brothers dont call a lawyer they call their bitch's and tell em not to cheat and they better put money in their commissary account or else.
So why is that?
I spent a few nights in the county when I was in my very early twenties. The blacks didnt give a fling fuck that they were in jail. They all planned to sit out their sentence and fine because they had no job to worry about. While ninety percent of the white dudes bailed out within a few days.
So you can just STFU about what you think you know....I saw it first hand.

Tough shit for him.

You rarely go to jail on a first offense unless you've committed a serious crime.
And like I said ..I've seen it first hand. The brothers dont call a lawyer they call their bitch's and tell em not to cheat and they better put money in their commissary account or else.
So why is that?
I spent a few nights in the county when I was in my very early twenties. The blacks didnt give a fling fuck that they were in jail. They all planned to sit out their sentence and fine because they had no job to worry about. While ninety percent of the white dudes bailed out within a few days.

You have no clue about that which you speak. You can go to jail or be on probation which gets you into the system. Thats the key. The brothers get a court appointed attorney if they lack funds. If they have money they call their attorneys. A female dog wont help in legal matters.

So you spent a few nights in county? That only tells me you must be a fuckup of epic proportions being a white person. Why would I think you know anything jailbird? A few nights in county doesnt make you an expert it just makes you a stupid white boy.

Thats just silly

One thing you should realize is that you get about all the justice you can afford. Whites criminals coming from privileged backgrounds have access to good attorneys. Whites from poor backgrounds get the automatic assumption you just made that they are just good guys that made a mistake.

So you call being able to come up with 1500 bucks affluent? I was around twenty one or twenty two when I got a DUI. I promise you I was far from affluent at the time,but I did have a home and a job and they asked me that. So yes it does make a difference.
That DUI cost me around 3500.00 when it was all said and done. I found that to be a bargain because it allowed me to keep my job and not fall deeper in debt.
So tell me,why didnt any of the brothers give a shit about that?

The War on Drugs caused this situation with Black men being incarcerated at high rates not the War on poverty.

Look dude. When I was a youngster I smoked weed on a regular basis and I never got caught. Not one single time. Why do you think that is?

Actually it does. You are not intelligent enough to know that just because they are not considered "in the home" that doesnt mean they are not there for their children.

You know it's pretty sad that you have to dig up pics of black guys holding children to get your point across.
If you think it changes minds you're mistaken. All it shows is desperation.
Why dont I feel the need to post pics of white guys with kids to prove my point?

So why is that?

You have no clue about that which you speak. You can go to jail or be on probation which gets you into the system. Thats the key. The brothers get a court appointed attorney if they lack funds. If they have money they call their attorneys. A female dog wont help in legal matters.

So you spent a few nights in county? That only tells me you must be a fuckup of epic proportions being a white person. Why would I think you know anything jailbird? A few nights in county doesnt make you an expert it just makes you a stupid white boy.

Yeah this stupid white boy pulled his head out of his ass after that little episode...unlike some. And went on to retire at 46. So you can suck it brother.

So you call being able to come up with 1500 bucks affluent? I was around twenty one or twenty two when I got a DUI. I promise you I was far from affluent at the time,but I did have a home and a job and they asked me that. So yes it does make a difference.
That DUI cost me around 3500.00 when it was all said and done. I found that to be a bargain because it allowed me to keep my job and not fall deeper in debt.
So tell me,why didnt any of the brothers give a shit about that?

Evidently you cant read. I didn say you were affluent. They asked you if you had a home and a job as a good reason to give you less or no time. You already answered your question. You said the brothers you knew didn't have jobs correct? How would they find that a bargain with no income?

Look dude. When I was a youngster I smoked weed on a regular basis and I never got caught. Not one single time. Why do you think that is?

Because they were not looking for you. They were in Black neighbors processing Black people for the system. I already told you this.

You know it's pretty sad that you have to dig up pics of black guys holding children to get your point across.
If you think it changes minds you're mistaken. All it shows is desperation.
Why dont I feel the need to post pics of white guys with kids to prove my point?

I know it makes you sad to see those pictures. There should be some tissue somewhere nearby to help you out. Your mind changing is not my concern. Evidently it bugs the hell out of you or you wouldn't have mentioned it. :lol:

Why would you post pictures of white dads in a black dads forum? You jealous or something? Why would that bother you?

black-dad-638x425.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back