Black fathers are the best

You rarely go to jail on a first offense unless you've committed a serious crime.
And like I said ..I've seen it first hand. The brothers dont call a lawyer they call their bitch's and tell em not to cheat and they better put money in their commissary account or else.
So why is that?
I spent a few nights in the county when I was in my very early twenties. The blacks didnt give a fling fuck that they were in jail. They all planned to sit out their sentence and fine because they had no job to worry about. While ninety percent of the white dudes bailed out within a few days.
So you can just STFU about what you think you know....I saw it first hand.

You have no clue about that which you speak. You can go to jail or be on probation which gets you into the system. Thats the key. The brothers get a court appointed attorney if they lack funds. If they have money they call their attorneys. A female dog wont help in legal matters.

So you spent a few nights in county? That only tells me you must be a fuckup of epic proportions being a white person. Why would I think you know anything jailbird? A few nights in county doesnt make you an expert it just makes you a stupid white boy.

Yeah this stupid white boy pulled his head out of his ass after that little episode...unlike some. And went on to retire at 46. So you can suck it brother.

Thats good you became a little less stupid. I retired at 37 so i got you beat. I'm not gay so no thanks. Please refrain from the homosexual advances or I will need to report you for harassment.

I have several nieces who married black men. One of the men is a Marine. He is one of the most intelligent, patriotic and hard working men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Wonderful father, caring husband. Their children are wonderful, although typical. Would I say that the black men are better husbands or fathers than those nieces who married white men? No, unless it was the niece who married a guy from Switzerland. Him, I just don't get at all. Very strange European type. We have ZERO in common.

The problem is that the black family is being destroyed. And it's being destroyed by the very policies that the Democrats are using to keep black families dependent on the government. Native Americans have already gone through this. They are learning and they are finally telling the government to leave them alone. Will blacks learn this lesson as well? I believe they are. More and more black conservatives are coming to the fore front. Intelligent, hard working men and women who understand that to be dependent on someone is another form of slavery.

One day ladies and gentlemen... one day

That don't explain the 64 percent of black children living in father-absent homes now does it?

The census bureau goes out of it's way to make blacks looks bad. It doesn't matter that the facts support their findings.

Actually it does. You are not intelligent enough to know that just because they are not considered "in the home" that doesnt mean they are not there for their children.

black-father-black-dad-and-daughter.jpg%3Fw%3D560

You know it's pretty sad that you have to dig up pics of black guys holding children to get your point across.
If you think it changes minds you're mistaken. All it shows is desperation.
Why dont I feel the need to post pics of white guys with kids to prove my point?

You should be more like this guy. Dont hate. Appreciate.

me-bdb_400w.jpg

One thing you should realize is that you get about all the justice you can afford. Whites criminals coming from privileged backgrounds have access to good attorneys. Whites from poor backgrounds get the automatic assumption you just made that they are just good guys that made a mistake.

So you call being able to come up with 1500 bucks affluent? I was around twenty one or twenty two when I got a DUI. I promise you I was far from affluent at the time,but I did have a home and a job and they asked me that. So yes it does make a difference.
That DUI cost me around 3500.00 when it was all said and done. I found that to be a bargain because it allowed me to keep my job and not fall deeper in debt.
So tell me,why didnt any of the brothers give a shit about that?

Evidently you cant read. I didn say you were affluent. They asked you if you had a home and a job as a good reason to give you less or no time. You already answered your question. You said the brothers you knew didn't have jobs correct? How would they find that a bargain with no income?

Tell em to get a job like everyone else. Then the judge would show them some mercy as well. And they would be able to afford an attorney and possibly avoid prosecution all together. Thus eliminating the repeat offender title when and if they get into trouble again.
It's the history of behavior that screws them.

I have several nieces who married black men. One of the men is a Marine. He is one of the most intelligent, patriotic and hard working men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Wonderful father, caring husband. Their children are wonderful, although typical. Would I say that the black men are better husbands or fathers than those nieces who married white men? No, unless it was the niece who married a guy from Switzerland. Him, I just don't get at all. Very strange European type. We have ZERO in common.

The problem is that the black family is being destroyed. And it's being destroyed by the very policies that the Democrats are using to keep black families dependent on the government. Native Americans have already gone through this. They are learning and they are finally telling the government to leave them alone. Will blacks learn this lesson as well? I believe they are. More and more black conservatives are coming to the fore front. Intelligent, hard working men and women who understand that to be dependent on someone is another form of slavery.

One day ladies and gentlemen... one day

You seem to only see one side of the equation. I dont know if this is due to your party affiliation or not. Both the Dems and the Reps are doing damage to the Black family. The Reps put in place the war on drugs and executed it. When you look at the disparity of Blacks imprisoned and controlled due to these efforts you will see there is something much more sinister going on. It could be called crazy except it has occurred before in our history.

So you call being able to come up with 1500 bucks affluent? I was around twenty one or twenty two when I got a DUI. I promise you I was far from affluent at the time,but I did have a home and a job and they asked me that. So yes it does make a difference.
That DUI cost me around 3500.00 when it was all said and done. I found that to be a bargain because it allowed me to keep my job and not fall deeper in debt.
So tell me,why didnt any of the brothers give a shit about that?

Evidently you cant read. I didn say you were affluent. They asked you if you had a home and a job as a good reason to give you less or no time. You already answered your question. You said the brothers you knew didn't have jobs correct? How would they find that a bargain with no income?

Tell em to get a job like everyone else. Then the judge would show them some mercy as well. And they would be able to afford an attorney and possibly avoid prosecution all together. Thus eliminating the repeat offender title when and if they get into trouble again.

How are they going to get jobs while in jail? :cuckoo:

Once you get a record you are on lockdown and under the control of the penal system.

How do you come to that conclusion?

The War on Drugs caused this situation with Black men being incarcerated at high rates not the War on poverty.

Look dude. When I was a youngster I smoked weed on a regular basis and I never got caught. Not one single time. Why do you think that is?

Because they were not looking for you. They were in Black neighbors processing Black people for the system. I already told you this.

No..the reason I never got caught is because I never drove and smoked. I never walked down the street smoking. I never had outstanding tickets or expired tags. I was clean cut. I used Visine. If I ever had it in the car it was in an amount that I could readily eat.
I understand that you can just have a bit of bad luck and get caught,but getting caught repeatedly tells me you're a dumb ass.
All you gotta do is watch cops a few times. It doesn't matter what color the people were. But they all had one thing in common...they did something stupid.

Actually it does. You are not intelligent enough to know that just because they are not considered "in the home" that doesnt mean they are not there for their children.

black-father-black-dad-and-daughter.jpg%3Fw%3D560

You know it's pretty sad that you have to dig up pics of black guys holding children to get your point across.
Why dont I feel the need to post pics of white guys with kids to prove my point?

I know it makes you sad to see those pictures. There should be some tissue somewhere nearby to help you out. Your mind changing is not my concern. Evidently it bugs the hell out of you or you wouldn't have mentioned it. :lol:

Why would you post pictures of white dads in a black dads forum? You jealous or something? Why would that bother you?

black-dad-638x425.jpg

Wait ..I must have missed it. So there's a black dads forum? Seriously?
Do they have a white dads forum? I'm guessing no....because being a good dad is common among us white folks.

You have no clue about that which you speak. You can go to jail or be on probation which gets you into the system. Thats the key. The brothers get a court appointed attorney if they lack funds. If they have money they call their attorneys. A female dog wont help in legal matters.

So you spent a few nights in county? That only tells me you must be a fuckup of epic proportions being a white person. Why would I think you know anything jailbird? A few nights in county doesnt make you an expert it just makes you a stupid white boy.

Yeah this stupid white boy pulled his head out of his ass after that little episode...unlike some. And went on to retire at 46. So you can suck it brother.

Thats good you became a little less stupid. I retired at 37 so i got you beat. I'm not gay so no thanks. Please refrain from the homosexual advances or I will need to report you for harassment.

That you take that as an invitation is telling......

Look dude. When I was a youngster I smoked weed on a regular basis and I never got caught. Not one single time. Why do you think that is?

Because they were not looking for you. They were in Black neighbors processing Black people for the system. I already told you this.

No..the reason I never got caught is because I never drove and smoked. I never walked down the street smoking. I never had outstanding tickets or expired tags. I was clean cut. I used Visine. If I ever had it in the car it was in an amount that I could readily eat.
I understand that you can just have a bit of bad luck and get caught,but getting caught repeatedly tells me you're a dumb ass.
All you gotta do is watch cops a few times. It doesn't matter what color the people were. But they all had one thing in common...they did something stupid.

You have the common misconception that cops dont set people up and plant evidence. I've seen it with my own eyes enough times to doubt any arrest cops do. So yes, if they are in Black areas targeting Black people thats why your chances of getting caught were so low. You are white. Why would they even look at you?

Dude, the guy in the picture above has pictures of black dads who are FICTICIOUS! Ha,ha,ha....

How is that relevant to my post? He is promoting Black dads. Those are famous Black dads.
Bill Cosby and Barack Obama are the only famous black dads I can think of. Not much to go on.

Black families are an unmitigated mess, to the extent they exist.

That you take that as an invitation is telling......

You brought up "sucking it" first. Thats much more telling.

I know it makes you sad to see those pictures. There should be some tissue somewhere nearby to help you out. Your mind changing is not my concern. Evidently it bugs the hell out of you or you wouldn't have mentioned it. :lol:

Why would you post pictures of white dads in a black dads forum? You jealous or something? Why would that bother you?

black-dad-638x425.jpg

Wait ..I must have missed it. So there's a black dads forum? Seriously?
Do they have a white dads forum? I'm guessing no....because being a good dad is common among us white folks.

This thread. I dont know if they have a white dads forum. From what I have been told and from my personal experience good white fathers are not as common as Black ones. I have no way of knowing if this is true across the board.

How are they going to get jobs while in jail? :cuckoo:

Once you get a record you are on lockdown and under the control of the penal system.

So they been in jail since they turned sixteen huh? We have a black president.
The days of crying racism are over. Your crutch has been taken and it's time for blacks to stand on their own. Stop with the racism claims. They make you sound like a whiner.

Dude, the guy in the picture above has pictures of black dads who are FICTICIOUS! Ha,ha,ha....

How is that relevant to my post? He is promoting Black dads. Those are famous Black dads.
Bill Cosby and Barack Obama are the only famous black dads I can think of. Not much to go on.

Well you are not known for thinking much. Thats why your handle is Meathead.

d-wade-16x9.jpg

Well you are not known for thinking much. Thats why your handle is Meathead.

d-wade-16x9.jpg
Seriously, a picture of a man with his arm slung around a child? That is black fatherhood?! The problem is worse than I had thought.

Forum List

Back