Black fathers are the best

LOL...you suck as a humane,color aint got nuthen to do with it.

It has everything to do with it. Thats why you are upset about this thread. If it didn't you would not be spewing negative comments. :cuckoo:

family.jpg

Good thing I don't concern myself with what you think you liar of a low class convict. :lol:

o-BET-ON-BLACK-facebook.jpg

Seems a good way to dodge to a rather simple question is to concede the point. Your concession is once again noted.

I don't answer questions from liars. No matter what you talk about they are ultimately dishonest.

father-and-son1-e1303356956167.jpg

In other words, the question was too difficult or you were too embarrassed to answer. It's ok to admit it, no need to make up some lame ass excuse.

Seems a good way to dodge to a rather simple question is to concede the point. Your concession is once again noted.

I don't answer questions from liars. No matter what you talk about they are ultimately dishonest.

In other words, the question was too difficult or you were too embarrassed to answer. It's ok to admit it, no need to make up some lame ass excuse.

I dont even know why you bother. :lol:

222130-36428-15.jpg

222130-36428-15.jpg

Why do you?

Present the evidence you claim proves I'm a liar. Then provide the proof that I'm a
pathological liar.

When you fail, I expect a full apology.

222130-36428-15.jpg

Why do you?

Present the evidence you claim proves I'm a liar. Then provide the proof that I'm a
pathological liar.

Lone star lying

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333788-slavery-reparations-27.html#post8423827

I am going to extend an apology to Asclepius. I saw a post in which L_L said that there were no laws preventing slave owners from freeing slaves and indicating that Asclepius had made the statement. I then saw Asclepius' apparent "proof" that there were such laws which did not prove the statement. I thought Asclepius was claiming his law proved there were, but as far back as I have gone, I can not find the original statement. I made a mistake thinking that Asclepius did in fact make such a statement when he responded with "proof" to L_L.

Therefore, I apologize for mis-understanding Asclepius' response and for calling him a liar.

Immie

PS forgive me for misspelling your name here too.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

LonesomeStar parsed a line above so that the reader did not realize his own side has problems with his truth telling.

Here it is: "Should i provide a link you got busted lying? Not by me but a poster that was actually siding with you at first? "

Hey dumbass, the last sentence he added after I quoted what he said.

Damn you people are not only dishonest but stupid as well.

There is a six minute gap, LonesomeStar, and there is no re-edit.

222130-36428-15.jpg

Why do you?

pathological liar.

Lone star lying

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333788-slavery-reparations-27.html#post8423827

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

Hey dumbass, the last sentence he added after I quoted what he said.

Damn you people are not only dishonest but stupid as well.

Where is the lie?

What was the lie?

If that is all you have, then you have nothing.

That shit there is hilarious!!

The most natural thing in the world is for a father to love his children, to put their best interest above his own and to do all he can to protect them until such time as they can protect themselves. In my opinion for a father to not feel that way is abnormal, something is wrong in such cases. The feelings we have for our children never changes, but as they get older and more independent we have to get out of their way so they can develop their own independence. Children have to be allowed to learn from their own mistake for their own good. That is my philosophy on child rearing and it applied all peoples of all races.

Last edited:
Why do you?

pathological liar.

Lone star lying

Where is the lie?

What was the lie?

Yes it is hilarious. You got busted twice lying by 2 different people besides myself. :lol:
Thats why I said you are stupid to ask me questions. You are not worth conversing seriously with. You lie too much.

Yes it is hilarious. You got busted twice lying by 2 different people besides myself. :lol:
Thats why I said you are stupid to ask me questions. You are not worth conversing seriously with. You lie too much.

There was no lie you moron.

Had there been you would be pointing it out. What you posted proved nothing.

Accusations of lying is not proof of lying you stupid fuck.

Where is the lie?

What was the lie?

I did point it out and provided you some links in case you forgot. Go read them. I dont care if you want to admit it or not, just remember a serious conversation between us will not happen due to you being a pathological liar. So if I were you i would stop begging to speak to me.

I did point it out and provided you some links in case you forgot. Go read them. I dont care if you want to admit it or not, just remember a serious conversation between us will not happen due to you being a pathological liar. So if I were you i would stop begging to speak to me.

I don't need to read them. I lived them.

Nothing to admit, two people accused me of lying. So what? After four plus years of posting on this forum two people saying I lied means nothing.

Nothing to admit, two people accused me of lying. So what? After four plus years of posting on this forum two people saying I lied means nothing.

They did not say you lied, they and I proved it. I'm pretty sure with your lying habit more people have caught you lying before. You claimed I said something I did not say. Then you lied and said you did not leave words off of my quote. 2 separate instances in a couple of days does not speak well of you.

They did not say you lied, they and I proved it. I'm pretty sure with your lying habit more people have caught you lying before. You claimed I said something I did not say. Then you lied and said you did not leave words off of my quote. 2 separate instances in a couple of days does not speak well of you.

They didn't prove shit.

Fact is I didn't leave words off your quote. I used the quote function entered my text and that was it. If the full post wasn't quoted, oh well. It wasn't anything that was intentional. Now you can believe anything you wish. But I did and do not lie.

It's obvious you are making something out of nothing so you can ignore direct questions posed to you and dodge challenges. You're just a punk ass coward. Plain and simple.

They didn't prove shit.

Fact is I didn't leave words off your quote. I used the quote function entered my text and that was it. If the full post wasn't quoted, oh well. It wasn't anything that was intentional. Now you can believe anything you wish. But I did and do not lie.

It's obvious you are making something out of nothing so you can ignore direct questions posed to you and dodge challenges. You're just a punk ass coward. Plain and simple.

So now you admit lying about 1 instance but not the other? You lied about both JakeStarkey busted you on the one you claimed you did not edit. Now you just got caught in another lie. :lol:

Lets spell it out again. Lie about a statement you claim I made.

Lie about editing my post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333640-are-some-cultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

Last edited:

They didn't prove shit.

So now you admit lying about 1 instance but not the other? You lied about both JakeStarkey busted you on the one you claimed you did not edit. Now you just got caught in another lie. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/333640-are-some-cultures-superior-to-others-6.html#post8427770

I didn't lie.

I didn't edit any post.

Your statement was shown not to be totally accurate.

But hey, believe what you will and use it to dodge challenges and questions. That's really what this is all about anyhow.

Go back to bragging on how good black fathers are even though 64 percent of them are absent and go ahead and keep telling us how the great black man taught white man everything from growing food to learning how to write while nations in Africa harbor the hungriest and most illiterate people in the world.

I'm sure you will find some gullible idiots that will buy into your bullshit.

They didn't prove shit.

I didn't lie.

I didn't edit any post.

Your statement was shown not to be totally accurate.

But hey, believe what you will and use it to dodge challenges and questions. That's really what this is all about anyhow.

Go back to bragging on how good black fathers are even though 64 percent of them are absent and go ahead and keep telling us how the great black man taught white man everything from growing food to learning how to write while nations in Africa harbor the hungriest and most illiterate people in the world.

I'm sure you will find some gullible idiots that will buy into your bullshit.

Yes you did lie. You are lying now. The evidence shows it. You lied and said I made a statement you actually made. Then you lied and said you did not edit my post. If it was just me then you would have some grounds of denial. 2 other people busted you as well convict.

Last edited:
Why is it the "Best Dads" are the majority in our nations prisons? So confusing.....

I'm not surprised. It doesnt take much to confuse you.

So lets hear it genius....
But if it involves "The black man was framed" type shit,dont bother.
Here's a little something to think about. When I spent my two days in jail there were three or four black dudes talking about how great jail would be if they only had some bitchs,beer and some ganja. They said they'd never want to leave.
At first I was shocked. But when I thought about it it made sense. These fools didnt do anything when not in jail but sit around drinking and smoking weed with an occasional bitch thrown in.
No damn wonder they were ok with it....it's almost like home.
Not sure what you are trying to prove here,but the stats dont lie.

Forum List

Back