Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

That commie trick doesn't work with me. The problem with you leftists is that you want everybody to be as stupid as you are. I'm talking per capita, or don't you understand what that means? Of course whites will slightly exceed you in the numbers because we are five times your population. More whites hit the lottery too. It's not that we are any luckier, it's because we outnumber you so badly.
And whites out numbering blacks along with or highly segregated society (meaning white women are going to spend the vast majority of their lives around white men, not black ones) means white women are far more likely to be assaulted by white men. It's not that difficult to understand you dipshit.

😄

The problem is that you morons don't know how to apply statistics appropriately, maybe you idiots don't even really understand what they mean, conceptually.

Black men are more likely to be violent criminals compared to white men, though most men of either group are more likely to be law abiding citizens. White men however also drastically outnumber black men so in terms of total number of violent crimes both groups commit around the same. And because of our highly segregated society these violent crimes are usually committed against people of the same race. So while black men might be statistically more likely to commit violent crimes compared to white ones, white women are undoubtedly more likely to suffer a violent crime at the hands of a white one. Statistics compare very specific variables, you can't just apply them to whatever you feel like.
And you racist morons don’t understand the concept of odds. If most of of the violent crime is committed by the 5% who have red hair, then you are more likely to be assaulted by a redhead following you down the street than a brunette doing the same.

And you racist morons don’t understand the concept of odds. If most of of the violent crime is committed by the 5% who have red hair, then you are more likely to be assaulted by a redhead following you down the street than a brunette doing the same.
Only if those red heads are committing those violent crimes equally and indiscriminately. Black criminals are far more likely to attack black people and so no, you as a white woman are still far more likely to be assaulted by a white man. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to believe you even went to college at all at this point you fucking idiot.

No, he isn't more likely to attack you. It doesn't matter how you try to word it you moron, you are more likely to be assaulted by a white man before a black one.

No, Jackson is allowed to say it because he is more likely to be assaulted by a black man than a white man. Black people are more likely ro assaulted by black people and white are more likely to be assaulted by other whites. This isn't that hard you incredibly morons. 😂
No you racist idiot. If I am standing in the doorway, waiting for the bus, i am more likely to be killed or raped by a black guy walking by then a white guy.

You‘re using the idiot argument that there are more whites are welfare than blacks. Well, yeah, because blacks are such a minority. But blacks are more likely to be on welfare than whites.

I’m not “wrong”, the guy went before a judge and was sentenced. This topic is trolling, I’m only in here responding because I got a quote notification.

A gotcha topic blaming liberals for something 1 judge did = trolltopic
He was sentenced to house arrest, not prison as you claim. He was charged with felony battery, not manslaughter as you claim.

He was sentenced to house arrest, not prison as you claim. He was charged with felony battery, not manslaughter as you claim.
He was charged with manslaughter and the judge allowed him to plea to reduce the sentence. Go watch season 1 of Law and Order there, brainiac

No you racist idiot. If I am standing in the doorway, waiting for the bus, i am more likely to be killed or raped by a black guy walking by then a white guy.
If and only if black rapists were just as likely to rape white women as black women. (Which they are not)
You‘re using the idiot argument that there are more whites are welfare than blacks. Well, yeah, because blacks are such a minority. But blacks are more likely to be on welfare than whites.
No. I'm just accounting for reality and not your racist bias.

i said maybe he got what he deserved....and if the gay male has pictures of underage boys then that should tell you right there what he is about...
It said nothing of their exact age which means usually that they were teen boys or oh how the photos were obtain. Gay teens can be out there----really really out there with no shame. For all we know it could have been 17 year olds posting nudies on the internet...

Violence is often the black response to being 'dissed'. I think many young black men pray for the occasion to punch a white person in the head. This was that guy's lucky day.
I had a black guy ram his truck into my pickup because he thought I was disrespecting him previously. He did this deliberately. He hit me almost full speed

I’ll explain it more clearly:

If I am standing in a doorway, it is more likely that a white man will walk by me than a black man (depending on the area of course), because there are more whites than blacks. But once we are in the position of having a white or black walk by, the black is more likely to assault me than the white. Simple statistics.

So that’s how the leftist system was able to keep the violent black kid out of prison. He was guilty of manslaughter: someone died as a result of his felony battery. Minimum sentence of 9.5 years.

Why wouldn’t he be charged with manslaughter, other than to make sure a black guy doesn’t go to prison?

It said nothing of their exact age which means usually that they were teen boys or oh how the photos were obtain. Gay teens can be out there----really really out there with no shame. For all we know it could have been 17 year olds posting nudies on the internet...
keep on making excuses for the guy.....you must think underage boys are ok....

I’ll explain it more clearly:

If I am standing in a doorway, it is more likely that a white man will walk by me than a black man (depending on the area of course), because there are more whites than blacks. But once we are in the position of having a white or black walk by, the black is more likely to assault me than the white. Simple statistics.
You are an idiot. Look at it like a math problem. We already know the answer. We have the statistics. White women are far more likely to be assaulted by white men. That is a cold hard fact. You keep trying to invent word problems to fit your racist point of view but your answer still keeps coming up wrong. You're variables are off. Black men don't assault white women at the same rate they do black women. Until you account for that inconvenient fact (and I don't see why it should be inconvenient, I'd think you'd want to know who you should actually be weary of) your answer will continue to reflect a different reality than the one we live in.

😄

The problem is that you morons don't know how to apply statistics appropriately, maybe you idiots don't even really understand what they mean, conceptually.

Black men are more likely to be violent criminals compared to white men, though most men of either group are more likely to be law abiding citizens. White men however also drastically outnumber black men so in terms of total number of violent crimes both groups commit around the same. And because of our highly segregated society these violent crimes are usually committed against people of the same race. So while black men might be statistically more likely to commit violent crimes compared to white ones, white women are undoubtedly more likely to suffer a violent crime at the hands of a white one. Statistics compare very specific variables, you can't just apply them to whatever you feel like.
Statistics don't address the different reasons for violent crimes committed by blacks and whites. That is a study all by itself.

You are an idiot. Look at it like a math problem. We already know the answer. We have the statistics. White women are far more likely to be assaulted by white men. That is a cold hard fact. You keep trying to invent word problems to fit your racist point of view but your answer still keeps coming up wrong. You're variables are off. Black men don't assault white women at the same rate they do black women. Until you account for that inconvenient fact (and I don't see why it should be inconvenient, I'd think you'd want to know who you should actually be weary of) your answer will continue to reflect a different reality than the one we live in.
Lots of comparisons out there, for instance the disparity between black rape of a white woman versus the white rape of a black woman.

Statistics don't address the different reasons for violent crimes committed by blacks and whites.
The reasons are inconsequential with regards to reporting who is more likely to assault whom. White women, for whatever reason, are more likely to assaulted by white men.

The reasons are inconsequential with regards to reporting who is more likely to assault whom. White women, for whatever reason, are more likely to assaulted by white men.
To really get a handle on it you have to read each case history. Very revealing.

Forum List

Back