Black Live Matter Threaten Trump

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Black Lives Matter in interview vow to take violent action by any means necessary to shut down Trump and his supporters and take away their free speech. They are becoming the new Black Panther Party. The new KKK. Many black people admire Trump but black power groups are a minority of thugs posing as spokespersons for all blacks. These Civil Right impostors are attempting to use media publicity to make a name for themselves. Civil Rights stood for non-violence to achieve peace and free speech but these gangster libs provoke violence.

Chicago protest leader: We did not shut down free speech

Screenshot-1295.jpg

collage-2015-11-23-2.jpg

Black-Lives-Matter-Supporter-Removed-From-Donald-Trump-Rally-In-Alabama.png

blm-terrorists-4.jpg

blackLivesMatter.jpg

BLM-War-20.jpg

tumblr_nop1c5B3nK1sqe8aro1_1280.jpg

gun.png

maxresdefault.jpg

48502458.cached.jpg

30FB8CCE00000578-3436610-image-m-137_1454904941483.jpg

239-new-black-panthers-940.png

BLACK-LIVES-PANTHERS-KLAN-WITH-A-TAN.png

panthers_21demo2.jpg

5517697_orig.jpg

panthers.jpg

694940094001_4808489260001_e994bc63-6074-40b4-83bb-a54a90418255.jpg

The Black Bowel Movement is annoying, they should get educations and become productive citizens instead of terrorists

This summer is going to be violent. There is no doubt about it. The Obama legacy will say in history books how his final year saw violent riots in the streets.

The GOP convention is in Cleveland in July. I'd say 10,000 or more left wing radicals will show up. Cleveland PD has already ordered 2,000 additional sets of riot gear. I assume the National Guard will be on standby. The left is going to swarm that convention and try to "shut it down". Won't be pretty.

View attachment 68878
And looks like all the trash has crawled l from all the cracks to prevent it ^

funny... he should be in the trash bin.

you people are so deluded. the guy doesn't even have the support of 50% of GOP primary voters. :cuckoo:
neither does cruz or Kasich.
Say how is Hillary doing? As of a month ago, Bernie had the popular vote at over 50%.. JS
he should be in the trash bin
How classy :lol:

View attachment 68878

you people are so deluded. the guy doesn't even have the support of 50% of GOP primary voters. :cuckoo:
So what? McCain has had a very high support among the Republicans but lost to a negro Muslim Obama. Independent voters, that's who decide the results of General election.

Last edited:
View attachment 68878

Say how is Hillary doing? As of a month ago, Bernie had the popular vote at over 50%.. JS

and none of them are going to win.

but thanks for defending the skank. :thup:

So let me get this straight:

It's okay for Trump to restrict free speech, and it's fine for him to incite violence.

It's okay for Trump supporters to make up lurid lies about his detractors, accusing them of doing the things the supporters love Trump for.

You're a fucking genius, Couch. Especially when you call BLM the KKK.:cuckoo:

It's okay for Trump to restrict free speech, and it's fine for him to incite violence.

It's okay for Trump supporters to make up lurid lies about his detractors, accusing them of doing the things the supporters love Trump for.

that's the rightwingnut line.
then they wonder why normal people think they're insane.

View attachment 68878

and none of them are going to win.

but thanks for defending the skank. :thup:
I didn't. I was clearly talking about her lack of votes. But thanks for the ideological consistency.
And another classy remark. Keep em coming! Show them females how to be a lady!

...Black Lives Matter will pull racists publicity stunts of racial hoaxes to draw attention, so they can hold school hostages, but won't go in own neighborhood to march about black on black crime. It don't matter!

Some BLM activists go farther, calling for murder of police. Some wear shirts with the words “Assata taught me” — a reference to the woman, now a fugitive in Cuba, convicted in 1977 of murdering a New Jersey state trooper.

270815sign.jpg

caldayprotest_rgarner-900x580.gif

students-in-front-of-Afro-house-720x480.jpg

untitled.png

Baltimore-Black-Lives-Matter-800x600.jpg

jay.jpg

635754320253954622-GTY-174118419.jpg

635754321390280474-AP-Royals-US-Visit.jpg

2015-03-11-1426098911-5193688-kobe-thumb.jpg

460227646-nick-young-jordan-clarkson-carlos-boozer-gettyimages.jpg

BlackLivesMatter.jpg

102515-celebs-quentin-tarantino.jpg

prine-black-lives-matter-grammys.jpg

danny-glover-black-palestinian-fb.jpg

Lauryn-Hill-Speaks-Up.png

111615-Celebs-Spike-Lee-Comments-on-Black-Lives-Matter-Movement.jpg

81f8c79b80f5675449ab06ee800d7ff6.jpg
Serena-Williams-for-Wired-Magazine-November-2015-WIRED-November2015-730x1024.jpg

Obama_Trayvon-350x234.png

drudge-obama-trayvon.jpg

nco62p18iovsiq0nkikei4oyucsmrzivvcsvjnvdvzwwleoykiaxtzgyibrw7mfm.gif

POTUS-BLM.jpg

u_s__president_barack_obama_holds_a_meeting_with_a_group_of_civil_rights_leaders_MOQG.JPG

Obama-Race-Card.jpg

Last edited:

You didn't get much straight. Trump didn't incite violence or invite troublemakers to his rallies. Shifting responsibility only works on idiots. How did he restrict free speech? doesn't make sense. The BLM is as racist as the klan, I believe that was the point.

that's the rightwingnut line.
then they wonder why normal people think they're insane.
You don't know any normal people. They walk waaay around you.

Forum List

Back