"Black lives matter"

black people need a third party more than anyone. The libs promise them too much, don't deliver and respect them... esp. now with the illegal immigration thing, and as always blacks have a huge distrust of conservatives.

NYPD: Hey black, didn't we see you here last week selling loose cigarettes?
Big Black Guy: Man, why are you guys bothering me.
NYPD: Why are you loitering on a street corner that one week ago we caught you breaking the law? Are you stupid? Are you that cocky? Put your hand behind your back.
Big Black: No.
NYPD: Choke hold

The end.

sealy, are you black?

Nope. White

just curious....

And I am as liberal as they come. I just can't defend black society anymore. I was doing it in the 80's, 90's, 2000's. It is time they fix themselves. Enough excuses.

I can't think of the word. They need to "what"? Evolve, mature, grow up, get civilized or educated?

With things like Affirmative Action, we have done a lot to help black people catch up from the hundreds of years of slavery and segregation.

We can tell the cops to stop picking on black criminals but won't that just make black neighborhoods even worse?

One thing we need to do is only have black cops police black neighborhoods.

sealy, are you black?

Nope. White

just curious....

And I am as liberal as they come. I just can't defend black society anymore. I was doing it in the 80's, 90's, 2000's. It is time they fix themselves. Enough excuses.

I can't think of the word. They need to "what"? Evolve, mature, grow up, get civilized or educated?

With things like Affirmative Action, we have done a lot to help black people catch up from the hundreds of years of slavery and segregation.

We can tell the cops to stop picking on black criminals but won't that just make black neighborhoods even worse?

One thing we need to do is only have black cops police black neighborhoods.

thats an issue right there as there are not enough of them. Not only because of education or criminal record but because they know better!

black people need a third party more than anyone. The libs promise them too much, don't deliver and respect them... esp. now with the illegal immigration thing, and as always blacks have a huge distrust of conservatives.

If all black people would vote then not only would the Democrats start catering to them so would the GOP.

P.S. What is it you think the Democrats should do for blacks or what is it they aren't doing for blacks? I think the Democrats are taking all of us middle class and poor citizens for granted not just blacks. But why not when only 40% of us vote?

PPS. The Democrats are not the party for all blacks just like the GOP isn't the party for all whites. Herman Cain type blacks should vote GOP. Middle class and poor whites should be voting Democratic

Get a job and you won't have time to stay up all night and protest.

We make time for those things that are important to us.

And I have a job, thanks.

So did some of those folks who worked for the businesses that were destroyed by the protesters in Missouri. Now they have no job and it's right at Christmas time but you go right ahead and have your fun. Their kids didn't need Christmas anyways.

Leap to conclusions much? You might want to stretch before you try to jump that far again.

You wouldn't find me looting, nor would you ever see me defending looting. Furthermore, I would defend a person's right to defend themselves from looters with any force necessary.

Then, what has your protesting actually accomplished other than keeping you up at night?

Well, it's certainly got people talking. Having a dialogue is a good start.

Furthermore, it expresses that mistreatment by police will not be tolerated. People are going to call officers out on their behavior.

Wanna bet? We'll spend some training money and then everything will return to normal.

You're talking to brainwashed tool/parrot.

Because I don't see things your way all the time?

Notice I'm not taking a liberal position on this issue Stephanie? Can you tell me the last time you took a liberal position on anything other than doggy style?

No because all you do is sing the praises for the Democrat party. You never find anything wrong with them and you just repeat their talking points constantly. that why

I repeat our position on the issues? It isn't like you don't sound like you just got done sucking Rush's cock.

typical liberal. you can dish it but can't take it so you go get all vulgar and nasty
I haven't listened to Rush in 10 years so you just proved my point
way to go

I love stupid right wing middle class Republicans. They don't know that the same talking points Fox is spoon feeding them is the same shit Rush and Drudge and all the rest are feeding them. In fact the RNC emails them not only what to say but how to say it.

Haven't you ever watched the Daily Show where John Stewart shows every corporate and/or right wing media saying the EXACT same thing down to the verbage? Then I come here and you're saying the exact same thing. So whether or not you know it, Rush is brainwashing you. Maybe it isn't Rush himself but you know what we mean.

oh quit your whining. you bs is seen for what IT is BS. now slink off to Msnbc they have some lies to feed you

Because I don't see things your way all the time?

Notice I'm not taking a liberal position on this issue Stephanie? Can you tell me the last time you took a liberal position on anything other than doggy style?

No because all you do is sing the praises for the Democrat party. You never find anything wrong with them and you just repeat their talking points constantly. that why

I repeat our position on the issues? It isn't like you don't sound like you just got done sucking Rush's cock.

typical liberal. you can dish it but can't take it so you go get all vulgar and nasty
I haven't listened to Rush in 10 years so you just proved my point
way to go

I love stupid right wing middle class Republicans. They don't know that the same talking points Fox is spoon feeding them is the same shit Rush and Drudge and all the rest are feeding them. In fact the RNC emails them not only what to say but how to say it.

Haven't you ever watched the Daily Show where John Stewart shows every corporate and/or right wing media saying the EXACT same thing down to the verbage? Then I come here and you're saying the exact same thing. So whether or not you know it, Rush is brainwashing you. Maybe it isn't Rush himself but you know what we mean.

oh quit your whining. you bs is seen for what IT is BS. now slink off to Msnbc they have some lies to feed you

I do notice you haven't argued with one thing I've said on this subject. It must be blowing your mind that you agree with a liberal like me. Maybe I'm not completely one sided on everything like you thought I was.

But notice you are? Can you give me one example of a liberal position you agree with? Then fuck off Steph. You're just a stupid broad.

NYPD: Why are you loitering on a street corner that one week ago we caught you breaking the law? Are you stupid? Are you that cocky? Put your hand behind your back.

The end.

You meant ILLEGAL choke hold because you care a lot about Illegal activity...except not from police

The end.

You meant ILLEGAL choke hold because you care a lot about Illegal activity...except not from police

That was before cell phones and white people thought Blacks were hallucinating.

why is that?
2xbefer.png

Lets assume this chart is correct
White on white murders, 2.630 out of 243,419,206 whites or 1 out of every 92,548 people.
Black on black murders. 2,447 out of 41,729,006 blacks or 1 out of every 17,053.
Sooo...to have the same murder rate as blacks, whites would have to kill 14,274 of each other per year.
According to your chart, black/black murder is over 5 times as high as white/white.

Now, what was that about Black lives matter too?[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point. Black on black, white on white, Hispanic on Hispanic...the vast majority of violent crime is INTRA-racial, not inter-racial. The vast majority of blacks are killed by blacks, and the vast majority of whites are killed by other whites.

So, if you see a police officer who doesn't care about all lives, you'll join in the protests to have him or her removed?

Violent protests to condemn violence are counter productive.

I didn't ask you to violently protest. There are plenty of peaceful protests, nationwide.

After seeing and hearing about the behavior of what you call a "gentle giant" I think I'll pass.

So, no matter what kind of evidence points to a law enforcement officer who doesn't respect the lives of those he/she is supposed to serve and protect, you'd rather put your hands over your ears and shut your eyes.

There was no evidence of a law enforcement officer showing disrespect to a citizen. The actions were very carefully scrutinized by the legal process that we have in place. You need to open your eyes and ears and face the facts.

Simply amazing...you folks on the right who believe ANYTHING government does is incompetent, SUDDENLY portray the very same government with glowing terms like "very carefully scrutinized by the legal process that we have in place"

Then you have the nerve to talk about opening eyes, ears and facts...

White on white murders, 2.630 out of 243,419,206 whites or 1 out of every 92,548 people.
Black on black murders. 2,447 out of 41,729,006 blacks or 1 out of every 17,053.
Sooo...to have the same murder rate as blacks, whites would have to kill 14,274 of each other per year.
According to your chart, black/black murder is over 5 times as high as white/white.

Now, what was that about Black lives matter too?

You are missing the point. Black on black, white on white, Hispanic on Hispanic...the vast majority of violent crime is INTRA-racial, not inter-racial. The vast majority of blacks are killed by blacks, and the vast majority of whites are killed by other whites.[/QUOTE]

It is true, but how is that the point?

You are missing the point. Black on black, white on white, Hispanic on Hispanic...the vast majority of violent crime is INTRA-racial, not inter-racial. The vast majority of blacks are killed by blacks, and the vast majority of whites are killed by other whites.

It is true, but how is that the point?[/QUOTE]

Apparently if whites really thought that black lives mattered they would stop black on black crime since blacks can't do it themselves.

Apparently if whites really thought that black lives mattered they would stop black on black crime since blacks can't do it themselves.[/QUOTE]
White must not believe white lives matter either. They cant seem to stop white on white crime.

Apparently if whites really thought that black lives mattered they would stop black on black crime since blacks can't do it themselves.
White must not believe white lives matter either. They cant seem to stop white on white crime.[/QUOTE]

Whites believe it 5 times as much. :argue:

Last edited:

White must not believe white lives matter either. They cant seem to stop white on white crime.

Whites believe it 5 times as much. :argue:[/QUOTE]
That cant be true. They commit the vast majority of crime.

Forum List

Back