"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

The research done on this movie is incredibly comprehensive and educational. There were many themes in the movie but the 3 main themes were so very important. I give kudos to the director for being able to weave them all into one unified and amazingly coherent movie. When you top that off with the special effects then this movie becomes a must have for all Black families. Its a true gem for any race but much more important for Black people.

I haven't seen it yet, but I question how important a Marvel movie can be. Entertaining, absolutely, but important? :p

The research done on this movie is incredibly comprehensive and educational. There were many themes in the movie but the 3 main themes were so very important. I give kudos to the director for being able to weave them all into one unified and amazingly coherent movie. When you top that off with the special effects then this movie becomes a must have for all Black families. Its a true gem for any race but much more important for Black people.

I haven't seen it yet, but I question how important a Marvel movie can be. Entertaining, absolutely, but important? :p
You would have to be Black to understand I'm sure. Its a Black thing.

Wonder Woman was sexist tripe. The idea that women are physically equal to men is as obviously false as the idea that blacks are mentally equal to whites. THINK

Considering that Wonder Woman is not even human in the movie, and the Amazons are themselves almost a different species, that's a fairly silly take. .

Hey einstein. The movie is called Wonder WOMAN not Wonder Female Creature. THINK

If it would give things away, I don't want to know, but otherwise why not try to explain it? Is it just important in the sense of having this type of blockbuster with a black director and mostly black cast? Or is there something in the content of the movie that you feel is important?

Wonder Woman was sexist tripe. The idea that women are physically equal to men is as obviously false as the idea that blacks are mentally equal to whites. THINK

Considering that Wonder Woman is not even human in the movie, and the Amazons are themselves almost a different species, that's a fairly silly take. .

Hey einstein. The movie is called Wonder WOMAN not Wonder Female Creature. THINK

Have you seen the movie? She is a god. Not human. After Ares killed most of the gods and Zeus was able to stop him, he used the last of his power to create Wonder Woman. She is not human in the movie.

Next you'll say Superman is just a normal man, because the character isn't called Supermalecreature. :lol:

It's made $100 million just in Thursday and Friday ticket sales. It's projected to make around $200 million for the weekend. The $76 million it got Friday is #8 all time in the US for an opening day. It has also gotten over $80 million in overseas sales.

Yep, it sounds like it's just "wealthy blacks buying up screenings to make it do well." :rofl:

It sure has gotten a lot of media hype to boost sales. Even so -called news shows like GMA are plugging it. More special treatment affirmative action for blacks.

If it would give things away, I don't want to know, but otherwise why not try to explain it? Is it just important in the sense of having this type of blockbuster with a black director and mostly black cast? Or is there something in the content of the movie that you feel is important?
Its definitely the content. Black people watch movies all the time without worrying about what whites think of the success of the movie. This one is a game changer with the quality of the content. Dont want to give it away but you get multiple lessons regarding history, philosophy, social responsibility, technology, etc etc.

`
When the Black Panther comics started in 1966, he came from the advanced African nation of Wakanda, which of course was black. I see nothing wrong the casting, but then again, I'm not a racist, white supremacist or trump conservative.
`

It's made $100 million just in Thursday and Friday ticket sales. It's projected to make around $200 million for the weekend. The $76 million it got Friday is #8 all time in the US for an opening day. It has also gotten over $80 million in overseas sales.

Yep, it sounds like it's just "wealthy blacks buying up screenings to make it do well." :rofl:

It sure has gotten a lot of media hype to boost sales. Even so -called news shows like GMA are plugging it. More special treatment affirmative action for blacks.

Really? GMA has hyped up every Marvel movie because Disney (Marvel studios) owns ABC. Nothing to do with affirmative action. Not only that, Marvel movies are always well promoted and hyped up. Even the not so great marvel movies like Iron Man 3 was hyped up.

And did it ever occur to you that the movie really is that good? Have you seen it?

Last edited:

Yes, well, Hollywood makes its living sucking money out of the pockets of the least intelligent people, and this is no different in relevance. It's a stupid kid's movie, and no doubt you and the other adult racists sitting in a theater with a bunch of kids no doubt reaches new record breaking levels of creepiness, beyond even the Star Trek and Star Wars gimps, deviants, and pedoes.

`
When the Black Panther comics started in 1966, he came from the advanced African nation of Wakanda, which of course was black. I see nothing wrong the casting, but then again, I'm not a racist, white supremacist or trump conservative.
`

Nobody is complaining about the casting.

This movie is making a significant portion of the American population happy and proud.

They should be allowed to enjoy this moment in the sun.

People who have no interest in seeing this movie should refrain from any churlish comment -- IMHO.

`
Ya think? Considering the title; "Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity", it seems like someone is overwrought about it. It seems like the OP feels more whites should have been cast in it.

`

`
Ya think? Considering the title; "Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity", it seems like someone is overwrought about it. It seems like the OP feels more whites should have been cast in it.

`

It's about the blatant racism and naming the movie after a criminal drug gang, and idiots running around claiming it's 'diversity N Stuff'. Seems like the cast isn't the main issue. It's about black nationalism and indoctrinating children with hate and racism via fictitious history.

It's about the blatant racism and naming the movie after a criminal drug gang, and idiots running around claiming it's 'diversity N Stuff'. Seems like the cast isn't the main issue. It's about black nationalism and indoctrinating children with hate and racism via fictitious history.
`
I just see it as a Marvel superhero movie. Did you see Thor Ragnarock?
`

`

If one is in Africa he should expect to see more black people.

If one is in America he should expect to see more Mexicans.

:badgrin:

`
I just see it as a Marvel superhero movie. Did you see Thor Ragnarock?
`

`

What about it? Did they promote it by touting its racism and how great the world would be without blacks?

If one is in Africa he should expect to see more black people.

If one is in America he should expect to see more Mexicans.

:badgrin:

But in other threads they turn around and snivel all about Africa not being all black n stuff. lol they just make it up as they go along; they really need racism to generate solidarity among themselves, since they have no morals or principles they can organize around.

Forum List

Back