"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

Where do you get that from? Your lack of any rebuttal? You also think the fake history back story was necessary, too?

It's a fucking comic book movie. Do you go to comic book movies hoping to get a history lesson?

:abgg2q.jpg:

So you do endorse encouraging racism and hate. I thought so. Why can't you answer the question? will it cost you cred with your racist peer group? Is the racist back story necessary for the movie or not? Why is there at all?

Why are you avoiding answering? It's a simple, obvious question. You're afraid, right? Is the blatantly racist back story necessary or not?

It's NOT a racist Black story. You haven't seen the fucking movie.

lol lol lol still dodging answering. lol lol it's okay, it's was obvious several posts ago why you won't answer the question; you can't tell the truth, and you can't lie about it, either, and neither can the rest of your little tag team here.

No dipshit, it is because I'm not going to spoil the movie for those that want to see it that haven't yet. Also, I'm not going to argue with you about a movie you haven't even seen. You are the definition of ignorant.

It's a fucking comic book movie. Do you go to comic book movies hoping to get a history lesson?

So you do endorse encouraging racism and hate. I thought so. Why can't you answer the question? will it cost you cred with your racist peer group? Is the racist back story necessary for the movie or not? Why is there at all?

Why are you avoiding answering? It's a simple, obvious question. You're afraid, right? Is the blatantly racist back story necessary or not?

lol lol lol still dodging answering. lol lol it's okay, it's was obvious several posts ago why you won't answer the question; you can't tell the truth, and you can't lie about it, either, and neither can the rest of your little tag team here.

Why wouldn't someone be able to lie about it?

lol you can't answer it either, not without being open about your racism.

No dipshit, it is because I'm not going to spoil the movie for those that want to see it that haven't yet. Also, I'm not going to argue with you about a movie you haven't even seen. You are the definition of ignorant.

So you're saying the blatantly racist back story is indeed important to the movie, then, and that's why you and the other racists are touting this kiddie show up. Okay. Why are you ashamed to admit you're a racist, if you think racism is okay to sell to kids?

So you're saying the blatantly racist back story is indeed important to the movie, then, and that's why you and the other racists are touting this kiddie show up. Okay. Why are you ashamed to admit you're a racist, if you think racism is okay to sell to kids?

No... quit trying to create a strawman. I'm not a racist, and the movie isn't racist. Only an ignorant fuck would sit and argue about a movie they haven't seen. You're a joke. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why wouldn't someone be able to lie about it?

lol you can't answer it either, not without being open about your racism.

I don't even know what question you are asking, I just don't see why someone couldn't lie about whatever they want to here.

Did you expect the country to be full of White people?

Where do you get that from? Your lack of any rebuttal? You also think the fake history back story was necessary, too?

Youre arguing with a retarded monkey. There is no way you are going to convince him the movie isnt racist. Let him think what he wants to. It wont stop anything.

Good. I hope it's true. No white person, man or woman should see blank planter. Run them down and beat them bloody.

I'm not going to troll him back calling him racist names... but he is ignorant to argue about something he hasn't even seen, and obviously gets talking points from some fucked up site.

Blacks should protest to change the name of the country to Wakanda then we can call it Awkwardanda!

This tripe will do very well with wealthy blacks buying up screenings to make it do well. It doesn't need my ticket.

I don't watch blacks. I gave that up when Amos stopped saying Where Sapphire to Andy.

This tripe will do very well with wealthy blacks buying up screenings to make it do well. It doesn't need my ticket.

I don't watch blacks. I gave that up when Amos stopped saying Where Sapphire to Andy.

You really think rich Black people are buying out screenings to make it look like it is doing well? I saw it Thursday and the theater was PACKED.

You really think rich Black people are buying out screenings to make it look like it is doing well? I saw it Thursday and the theater was PACKED.
Yes. They are giving the tickets to those blacks who might not otherwise afford to go. Which is quite admirable. No one bought out screenings just to keep the theaters empty.

Black Panther Challenge: T.I. and Walmart give out 'Black Panther' tickets in Atlanta - theGrio

There you go.

Well, in Laura Ingraham's words, "I once heard "shut and dribble" '

Well, could have been this guy Carson telling her that.

Xhi6A51.jpg

Black is back...and this not a cyclical fad for the Christian white women.

Yes. They are giving the tickets to those blacks who might not otherwise afford to go. Which is quite admirable. No one bought out screenings just to keep the theaters empty.

The amount of people doing that dwarfs in comparison to the number of people that have paid for their own tickets. I'd really like to know how many people in this thread have actually SEEN the movie.

Yes - there's a few whites in it but its 99% black. Liberal hypocrites say all-white movies are racist but all-black movies are a way to fight racism!!!

We'll make your own damn movie then, who gives a rat ass if there was a tranny pink panther?

It's made $100 million just in Thursday and Friday ticket sales. It's projected to make around $200 million for the weekend. The $76 million it got Friday is #8 all time in the US for an opening day. It has also gotten over $80 million in overseas sales.

Yep, it sounds like it's just "wealthy blacks buying up screenings to make it do well." :rofl:

I think it's hilarious. You know the black people in this movie said the set was a church. The poor little deprived things.

The research done on this movie is incredibly comprehensive and educational. There were many themes in the movie but the 3 main themes were so very important. I give kudos to the director for being able to weave them all into one unified and amazingly coherent movie. When you top that off with the special effects then this movie becomes a must have for all Black families. Its a true gem for any race but much more important for Black people.

Forum List

Back