"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

It's a movie where 90% of the movie takes place in an African country... and has to do with tribes that are all related. Why would the NOT be Black?

They could have done that easily, without the racist sub-text. They didn't, so they get to own the fact it's hate propaganda, and intentionally so.

Did you expect the country to be full of White people?

Where do you get that from? Your lack of any rebuttal? You also think the fake history back story was necessary, too?

It's a fucking comic book movie. Do you go to comic book movies hoping to get a history lesson?

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's a movie where 90% of the movie takes place in an African country... and has to do with tribes that are all related. Why would the NOT be Black?

They could have done that easily, without the racist sub-text. They didn't, so they get to own the fact it's hate propaganda, and intentionally so.

Where do you get that from? Your lack of any rebuttal? You also think the fake history back story was necessary, too?

It's a fucking comic book movie. Do you go to comic book movies hoping to get a history lesson?

So you do endorse encouraging racism and hate. I thought so. Why can't you answer the question? will it cost you cred with your racist peer group? Is the racist back story necessary for the movie or not? Why is there at all?

So you do endorse encouraging racism and hate. I thought so. Why can't you answer the question? will it cost you cred with your racist peer group? Is the racist back story necessary for the movie or not? Why is there at all?

There is NO hate in the movie. In fact it is quite the opposite. I'd bet dollars to donuts you haven't seen the movie yet. I have.

There are plenty of all white movies. Who cares if there’s an all black movie. I’m not going to see it because it looks dumb
not recently
gota have the token black
same with commercials
I hardly ever see one without a black
Now it is getting hard to see a commercial without a mixed couple ot biracial kids.
The propaganda si getting thick
Just a reflection of real life. The white girls around where I live only date Black and Mexican guys.
Too bad for them. no doubt they will end up like Nicole
Only if you weak booty tickled impotents could have your way.

they've had all kinds of super hero movies. Super Fly, Shaft, all those movies with the football player turned cop, and many others.

That famous superhero movie, Shaft! :lol:
No Shaft didnt have super powers. He was a hero though. Love the song from the movie. Hope they play it my funeral.

that is surprising; the Shaft movies don't seem nearly racist enough for your tastes, not even as racist as this pile of shit movie is.
Thats because you have no clue what my tastes are. Black Panther isnt racist in the least. You just mad its making money and providing inspiration.

Yes, I already said how inspirational it's going to be, inspiring more black yoof hate crimes and more blacks murdering each other. If it wasn't racist, you would be sniveling and whining over the lack of it in the movie.
Hush monkey. Just deal with it. Just went and saw it again. It was amazing.
lol.gif

Blacks seem to be excitied about this movie. Will they embrace its message and put down the crack pipe and pick up a book and learn to apply themselves in a meaningful way?

HAHAHA. 90% of adult blacks are illiterate. And those that do read, just read comics and other trash. Don't expect blacks to study physics textbooks. Anything that involves numbers is beyond them.

90%, huh? Where did you get that number from?

Critics gushed over Wonder Woman. Was that racist tripe as well?

Wonder Woman was sexist tripe. The idea that women are physically equal to men is as obviously false as the idea that blacks are mentally equal to whites. THINK

Considering that Wonder Woman is not even human in the movie, and the Amazons are themselves almost a different species, that's a fairly silly take. None of the normal human women in the movie show themselves to be physically equal to men that I can recall.

Wonder Woman was sexist tripe. The idea that women are physically equal to men is as obviously false as the idea that blacks are mentally equal to whites. THINK

Considering that Wonder Woman is not even human in the movie, and the Amazons are themselves almost a different species, that's a fairly silly take. None of the normal human women in the movie show themselves to be physically equal to men that I can recall.

Lol... yeah Wonderwoman is part god. This thread is making me laugh my ass off.

learn about the comic before you start talking....

You should take your own advice. Most here don't have a clue as to when the character first appeared nor do they know when the Black Panther gangsters formed. I'm enjoying myself laughing at them trying to school everybody else on their racist thug inspired hero. Even when another poster dated it they still babble on and think they're getting over on somebody. lol lol lol

They probably wait until the sequel to have the Hero start selling drugs in the neighborhoods he 'cleaned up'; that's what the original thugs did.
i know when he first appeared,i had the comic back then,you seem to be the clueless one,the panthers alter ego was never a thug and not inspired by one....like i said learn about the comic before you spew your ignorance.....

Yeah sure, the current one really resembles the 1960's one. lol you're delusional. The Panthers of the 1960's were almost all gone by 1969-70, and when Nixon catered to Charlie Rangel and the Black Caucus and started his 'War On Drugs', aimed at heroin dealers in black neighborhoods, the Black Panthers moved in to fill the vacuum. The modern incarnation isn't aimed at 1960's readers, it's aimed at kids now, and so is the name of the character. It is nothing at all like the 1960's one, which never took off in the first place, despite your alternate universe history. They're just selling a racist back story, aimed at creating a myth about African culture and inflaming black racism against white people, that's all. Nothing else to see in it.
thats because you are looking at it like a racist would.....but then thats you....

You racists think the schoolyard game 'I'm Rubber you're glue' really works on message boards. The entire premise of the movie's back story is pure racism, and your lame attempts at faking it otherwise are doomed to failure. lol as if Africa was screwed over by 'colonization', when in fact it was a noted shithole of genocides and slaver states for thousands of years, and then there is the fact that the only anti-slavery movement it ever saw came from white missionaries to boot. lol the whole gimmick is pure Hollywood propaganda from start to finish. The idea that 'colonization' is the cause of Africa's problems is laughable on its face. Colonization brought Africa it's only progress in millenia. Of course you seem to prefer lies and racism, most Democrat candidates depend on it for votes.
im a racist?....thats funny coming from a real one....

I never said they all do that. I am making “sweeping generalizations” because the black community by far has the highest rates of drug use, crime, school drop outs, HIV/AIDS, welfare and unemployment, and prison population thanks to their thug culture and perpetual victimhood mentality.

NO - black failure is not caused by their culture. It's caused by their extreme mental inferiority. Maybe 10% of adult american blacks can read a newspaper as fast as they talk. In africa probably 1/10th of 1%. When you are illiterate, you haven't a chance.
your brother is here picaro....

He is yours; you are just less honest about it, a lot less, which makes him a better man than you.
like i said your dumber brother is here.....

You should take your own advice. Most here don't have a clue as to when the character first appeared nor do they know when the Black Panther gangsters formed. I'm enjoying myself laughing at them trying to school everybody else on their racist thug inspired hero. Even when another poster dated it they still babble on and think they're getting over on somebody. lol lol lol

They probably wait until the sequel to have the Hero start selling drugs in the neighborhoods he 'cleaned up'; that's what the original thugs did.
i know when he first appeared,i had the comic back then,you seem to be the clueless one,the panthers alter ego was never a thug and not inspired by one....like i said learn about the comic before you spew your ignorance.....

Yeah sure, the current one really resembles the 1960's one. lol you're delusional. The Panthers of the 1960's were almost all gone by 1969-70, and when Nixon catered to Charlie Rangel and the Black Caucus and started his 'War On Drugs', aimed at heroin dealers in black neighborhoods, the Black Panthers moved in to fill the vacuum. The modern incarnation isn't aimed at 1960's readers, it's aimed at kids now, and so is the name of the character. It is nothing at all like the 1960's one, which never took off in the first place, despite your alternate universe history. They're just selling a racist back story, aimed at creating a myth about African culture and inflaming black racism against white people, that's all. Nothing else to see in it.
thats because you are looking at it like a racist would.....but then thats you....

You racists think the schoolyard game 'I'm Rubber you're glue' really works on message boards. The entire premise of the movie's back story is pure racism, and your lame attempts at faking it otherwise are doomed to failure. lol as if Africa was screwed over by 'colonization', when in fact it was a noted shithole of genocides and slaver states for thousands of years, and then there is the fact that the only anti-slavery movement it ever saw came from white missionaries to boot. lol the whole gimmick is pure Hollywood propaganda from start to finish. The idea that 'colonization' is the cause of Africa's problems is laughable on its face. Colonization brought Africa it's only progress in millenia. Of course you seem to prefer lies and racism, most Democrat candidates depend on it for votes.
im a racist?....thats funny coming from a real one....

Says the racist who supports racist movies that promote hate and division. typical of Democrats, though. your losses in 2018 and 2020 will pretty much send you back under your rocks, and you can't do a thing about it.

There is NO hate in the movie. In fact it is quite the opposite. I'd bet dollars to donuts you haven't seen the movie yet. I have.

Well, it was designed to cater to racists, after all, so naturally you liked it. It's the only value the movie has for you.

That famous superhero movie, Shaft! :lol:
No Shaft didnt have super powers. He was a hero though. Love the song from the movie. Hope they play it my funeral.

that is surprising; the Shaft movies don't seem nearly racist enough for your tastes, not even as racist as this pile of shit movie is.
Thats because you have no clue what my tastes are. Black Panther isnt racist in the least. You just mad its making money and providing inspiration.

Yes, I already said how inspirational it's going to be, inspiring more black yoof hate crimes and more blacks murdering each other. If it wasn't racist, you would be sniveling and whining over the lack of it in the movie.
lol.gif

lol it's junk, like your thought processes.

lol.gif

lol it's junk, like your thought processes.

Have you actually watched the movie? I don't recall you saying.

Lol... yeah Wonderwoman is part god. This thread is making me laugh my ass off.

Yes, you do appear to emotionally retarded. Maybe a drug rehab program can help you get over your racism.

Why are you avoiding answering? It's a simple, obvious question. You're afraid, right? Is the blatantly racist back story necessary or not?

Well, it was designed to cater to racists, after all, so naturally you liked it. It's the only value the movie has for you.

Uh what? You are commenting about a movie you haven't even seen. Just out of curiosity, how much do you know about the atrocities of colonization? Also are you one of the people that think the slave trade was actually a good thing for Black people? Once you answer that question it will make this conversation a whole lot easier.

Why are you avoiding answering? It's a simple, obvious question. You're afraid, right? Is the blatantly racist back story necessary or not?

It's NOT a racist Black story. You haven't seen the fucking movie.

lol lol lol still dodging answering. lol lol it's okay, it's was obvious several posts ago why you won't answer the question; you can't tell the truth, and you can't lie about it, either, and neither can the rest of your little tag team here.

lol lol lol still dodging answering. lol lol it's okay, it's was obvious several posts ago why you won't answer the question; you can't tell the truth, and you can't lie about it, either, and neither can the rest of your little tag team here.

Why wouldn't someone be able to lie about it?

Forum List

Back