"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

There are dozens of Black comic book super heroes that could have been picked for this movie. There was clear intent to invoke politics and Racism by picking 'Black Panther'. If you look at the history, both the comic book character and the militant group came into being in the same year 1966.

IMO a cooler and less political choice for the movie would have been Black Talon. But like I said there are dozens of choices.

View attachment 177378

Don't pick Black Panther, perhaps the most well known black Marvel superhero that Marvel studios owns the rights to (and almost certainly the most well known that isn't already part of the MCU or a TV series), a character that was already introduced in Captain America: Civil War, and instead pick an obscure character that is actually a villain? :p

Black Talon - Marvel Comics - Barone - Voodoo & zombies guy - Profile
Samuel Barone (Earth-616)

that is surprising; the Shaft movies don't seem nearly racist enough for your tastes, not even as racist as this pile of shit movie is.

Have you seen Black Panther? What makes it racist? I haven't seen it yet.

I havent seen it either but you'd have to be blind not to comprehend the black supremacist undertones in just the title alone, never mind the politicized hype surrounding it. Hard to imagine the studio execs who decided this obscure character needed a blockbuster didn't know that a militant black supremacist group called the Black Panthers exists.

naming the 'Hero' after a violent, murdering gang of 1970's heroin dealers is par for the course with racist neo-fascists. As is typical of 'black revolutionaries', they kill more black people than anybody else.

Amazing how a character created in the 1960's was based on a "murdering gang of the 1970's." :lol:

Nothing to be ashamed about not being up on the Origin Story of all Marvel Superheros.

That is certainly true. However, if one does not know about the origin of the character, one probably shouldn't make statements about the origin of the character. ;)

There are dozens of Black comic book super heroes that could have been picked for this movie. There was clear intent to invoke politics and Racism by picking 'Black Panther'. If you look at the history, both the comic book character and the militant group came into being in the same year 1966.

IMO a cooler and less political choice for the movie would have been Black Talon. But like I said there are dozens of choices.

View attachment 177378

Don't pick Black Panther, perhaps the most well known black Marvel superhero that Marvel studios owns the rights to (and almost certainly the most well known that isn't already part of the MCU or a TV series), a character that was already introduced in Captain America: Civil War, and instead pick an obscure character that is actually a villain? :p

Was Black Panther really that big?

I would have thought that the Falcon would have had just as much name recognition.

View attachment 177378

I would have thought that the Falcon would have had just as much name recognition.

As I said, most well known that isn't already part of the MCU or another series. That leaves out Falcon and Luke Cage, who both could be more well known than Black Panther. :dunno:

I havent seen it either but you'd have to be blind not to comprehend the black supremacist undertones in just the title alone, never mind the politicized hype surrounding it. Hard to imagine the studio execs who decided this obscure character needed a blockbuster didn't know that a militant black supremacist group called the Black Panthers exists.

naming the 'Hero' after a violent, murdering gang of 1970's heroin dealers is par for the course with racist neo-fascists. As is typical of 'black revolutionaries', they kill more black people than anybody else.

Amazing how a character created in the 1960's was based on a "murdering gang of the 1970's." :lol:

Nothing to be ashamed about not being up on the Origin Story of all Marvel Superheros.

That is certainly true. However, if one does not know about the origin of the character, one probably shouldn't make statements about the origin of the character. ;)

It's an understandable mistake, for someone who probably heard of the Black Panthers, way before he heard of the comic hero.

I want to know how the writers had a Monarchist, from an Isolationist nation, say anything that touches on anything political that does not offend the well brain washed minds of today's youth, especially minority youth.

I would expect the character to be conservative to the point of being reactionary, strongly anti-democratic, and likely with multiple wives who all know their place.

View attachment 177378

As I said, most well known that isn't already part of the MCU or another series. That leaves out Falcon and Luke Cage, who both could be more well known than Black Panther. :dunno:

Why limit it to characters who are not already part of the MCU?

I could see avoiding Luke Cage, who has an active tv show, but

The Falcon would be perfect imo.

View attachment 177378
black talon?....the guy who creates and controls zombies?....he was a bad guy....

View attachment 177378
black talon?....the guy who creates and controls zombies?....he was a bad guy....

The movie could be his "origin story" as he realizes that he should raise zombies to protect the innocent and fight crime.

That famous superhero movie, Shaft! :lol:
No Shaft didnt have super powers. He was a hero though. Love the song from the movie. Hope they play it my funeral.

that is surprising; the Shaft movies don't seem nearly racist enough for your tastes, not even as racist as this pile of shit movie is.

learn about the comic before you start talking....

No Shaft didnt have super powers. He was a hero though. Love the song from the movie. Hope they play it my funeral.

Comic books are gay

View attachment 177378

The movie could be his "origin story" as he realizes that he should raise zombies to protect the innocent and fight crime.
except he didnt do that....he was a villain.....

Comic books are gay
so are the dummies who think they are....

Blankman? That should be considered a comedy rather than a superhero movie. I wouldn't call Super Fuzz a superhero movie. :p

they've had all kinds of super hero movies. Super Fly, Shaft, all those movies with the football player turned cop, and many others.

That famous superhero movie, Shaft! :lol:

Thats because you have no clue what my tastes are. Black Panther isnt racist in the least. You just mad its making money and providing inspiration.

Yes, I already said how inspirational it's going to be, inspiring more black yoof hate crimes and more blacks murdering each other. If it wasn't racist, you would be sniveling and whining over the lack of it in the movie.

Is that the fake history Pelosi has instructed you puppets to run around spouting? Hilarious.

You should take your own advice. Most here don't have a clue as to when the character first appeared nor do they know when the Black Panther gangsters formed. I'm enjoying myself laughing at them trying to school everybody else on their racist thug inspired hero. Even when another poster dated it they still babble on and think they're getting over on somebody. lol lol lol

They probably wait until the sequel to have the Hero start selling drugs in the neighborhoods he 'cleaned up'; that's what the original thugs did.

You should take your own advice. Most here don't have a clue as to when the character first appeared nor do they know when the Black Panther gangsters formed. I'm enjoying myself laughing at them trying to school everybody else on their racist thug inspired hero. Even when another poster dated it they still babble on and think they're getting over on somebody. lol lol lol

They probably wait until the sequel to have the Hero start selling drugs in the neighborhoods he 'cleaned up'; that's what the original thugs did.
i know when he first appeared,i had the comic back then,you seem to be the clueless one,the panthers alter ego was never a thug and not inspired by one....like i said learn about the comic before you spew your ignorance.....

View attachment 177378

Why limit it to characters who are not already part of the MCU?

I could see avoiding Luke Cage, who has an active tv show, but

The Falcon would be perfect imo.

They could have made a Falcon movie, but he's already been established as a bit of a sidekick to Captain America. Also, his origin has been gone into a bit. With Black Panther, the audience didn't really get much backstory on him in Civil War, so this movie let them do that (assuming that was done, as I said, I haven't seen the movie). With Luke Cage, I don't think the MCU wants to have any already established TV characters in their movies, and I don't know how the rights to the character stand.

Is that the fake history Pelosi has instructed you puppets to run around spouting? Hilarious.

Fake history? WTF, now the creation of a comic book character is a conspiracy?

Forum List

Back