Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

I find it sadly funny that many NaziCons say that race relations are worse than ever before. No shit. There are several reasons - but a few are strikingly obvious. Think about it...

that race relations are worse than ever before.

When you have the black president telling the black criminals that it's whitey's fault, did you think that would improve race relations?
Telling the truth should always improve race relations.

No shit, is that why leftists keep lying?

Stop lying on leftists….heh heh heh!

s0n I admire your passion but you might as well be sitting on a stool naked in the middle of Siberia screaming "fire".........that's how few concur with your sentiments. Bottom line is.........black leadership changes the tune or this shit gets worse. The Bernie types are unelectable in America thank God..........

And look at the top asshole now in the black leadership camp.......an Islamic guy shoots up a club and the kneejerk is we have to wait as long as it takes for it to be determined its "terrorism"!! But a black gets shot, within a couple of hours its "racism" every fucking time.:funnyface::funnyface:......its gotten beyond stoopid!:gay:Broadens the divide such that in 2016, we got a lot of hate out there.........and Soetero can take a lot of credit for it!!!:2up:
I am not seeking concurrence.I just want to break the RW cycle of groupthink on this board and offer an opposing viewpoint.. BTW you must learn the difference between unjustified killings of unarmed people perpetrated by cops and those perpetrated by civilians. One is a trusted public servant operating under the color of authority and the civilian has usually taken no oath to protect and serve.

that race relations are worse than ever before.

When you have the black president telling the black criminals that it's whitey's fault, did you think that would improve race relations?

What exactly have I lied about?
Lying about leftist randomly lying as if conservatives don't lie at all.

Where have I said "randomly"?

Where have I said conservative are not lying?

Quote it!

06.jpg

Martin Luther King, Jr removes a burned cross from his yard, with his son, in 1960.

Gee, we've come a long way since 1960. Not...

Except it is just the opposite today. Send your thank you letters to Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama for being the most divisive president in modern history.

If black leaders wanted to get serious about this crap, they'd make sure that in the neighborhoods of the savages, adults would go around wearing something like this >>

Don't pull shit when you get pulled over. Simple. And don't dress like a fucking gangsta or you might get your face shot off.........fucking duh........if I drive around dressed all the time like a fucking green baret because I want to be proud of my Irish ancestry and get pulled over, probably gonna be some problems!!:coffee:duh...........stop the duh.:bye1:

So much for FREEDOM in America…DUH!

Hey......when you say FUCK YOU to any semblance of American culture, you highly up the chances of your getting your hat knocked off like the savage in Ferguson, Mo. Its just the way it is................now personally, Im ok with that because then the typical savage cant hide and can get ejected from the streets.
The savages in Ferguson were wearing badges. The government was a de facto gang of extortionists and terrorists who looted their Black community under the color of authority.
I would riot too under those circumstances.

The savages in Ferguson were wearing badges.

The gentle giant wasn't wearing a badge when he assaulted the clerk of the store he robbed.

I am glad you pointed that out. The thing is kids ( and don't refer to these as "white" areas. That is blatantly racist) who are using, also are not killing each other.

HAHAHA! You are going to lecture ME on what is racist or not? I said White areas are under policed and that is exactly what I meant and I don't see that as being racist at all. Its a fact that focuses light of the heroin epidemic occurring behind the walls of suburban "camelot." I have not even MENTIONed the meth epidemic occurring in White trailer parks and truck stops. And lets take a look at the metropolitan counties in which all of this White crime is occurring…are you ready? here we go….:View attachment 81015

2zisr2x.jpg

BUT WHITES ARE DOING ALMOST 3 times as much CRIME AS BLACKS IN METRO COUNTIES regardless of the proportional disparity. Blacks are accountable for 25.4% of the total and White are saddled with 72.3%… That is YUGGEEE (huge in Trumpanese)

06.jpg

Martin Luther King, Jr removes a burned cross from his yard, with his son, in 1960.

Gee, we've come a long way since 1960. Not...

Except it is just the opposite today. Send your thank you letters to Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama for being the most divisive president in modern history.

When you look into a mirror - what do you see...?

If black leaders wanted to get serious about this crap, they'd make sure that in the neighborhoods of the savages, adults would go around wearing something like this >>

Don't pull shit when you get pulled over. Simple. And don't dress like a fucking gangsta or you might get your face shot off.........fucking duh........if I drive around dressed all the time like a fucking green baret because I want to be proud of my Irish ancestry and get pulled over, probably gonna be some problems!!:coffee:duh...........stop the duh.:bye1:

Hey......when you say FUCK YOU to any semblance of American culture, you highly up the chances of your getting your hat knocked off like the savage in Ferguson, Mo. Its just the way it is................now personally, Im ok with that because then the typical savage cant hide and can get ejected from the streets.
The savages in Ferguson were wearing badges. The government was a de facto gang of extortionists and terrorists who looted their Black community under the color of authority.

The gentle giant wasn't wearing a badge when he assaulted the clerk of the store he robbed.
He might have fit in quite well with the savages in blue had he been White. After all,the store clerk was not White and was competing with Whites by owning a store.

You have to wonder why they run into the police so often? Could it be that young black males commit a lot of crime and are normally armed?

Then the police wouldn't be shooting "unarmed" black men, now would they?

Does it not occur to you that black neighbourhoods are over-policed. That police forces are looking for guys to pull over and ticket? Ferguson residents complained about "taxation by ticket", and the ways that the local police force targets blacks in that neighbourhood.

There are so many ways of being policed in such a way that would make black people come into contact with police that has nothing to do with young black people doing things that young white guys aren't doing.

Does it not occur to you that black neighbourhoods are over-policed.

It's almost like the police go to where the crime is occurring. Weird.
That is the problem, police do not go where the crime is occurring…that explains the heroin epidemic that is rapidly spreading through White communities.

That is the problem, police do not go where the crime is occurring

Dragonlady said they do.

I am glad you pointed that out. The thing is kids ( and don't refer to these as "white" areas. That is blatantly racist) who are using, also are not killing each other.

HAHAHA! You are going to lecture ME on what is racist or not? I said White areas are under policed and that is exactly what I meant and I don't see that as being racist at all. Its a fact that focuses light of the heroin epidemic occurring behind the walls of suburban "camelot." I have not even MENTIONed the meth epidemic occurring in White trailer parks and truck stops. And lets take a look at the metropolitan counties in which all of this White crime is occurring…are you ready? here we go….:View attachment 81015

2zisr2x.jpg

BUT WHITES ARE DOING ALMOST 3 times as much CRIME AS BLACKS IN METRO COUNTIES regardless of the proportional disparity. Blacks are accountable for 25.4% of the total and White are saddled with 72.3%… That is YUGGEEE (huge in Trumpanese)

But, but, but... but what?

There are 3 white on 1 black arrest. By the way, where is the link on that chart?

Also, check out the chart I provided in post #159.

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year

Government's own statistics prove your OP to be false. More whites are shot by police. And blacks make up a larger percent of the population.
More whites are killed in general. More blacks are killed while unarmed. That really says a lot about your stereotype of black people doesn't it? Ah nuance. It always escapes you cons.

It's amazing RWs just blindly defend cops when it comes to black people yet will bitch and moan of the rights of armed white thugs taking over government buildings. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Black Men: 6% of Population; 40% of Unarmed People Shot to Death by Police This Year
whiteskilledbypolicethemost_small.jpg
from cnn
Then I guess you can stop generalizing black people as criminals huh?
false accusation in the form of a question.

better luck next time

from cnn
NOTE: your illustration does NOT show how many of the 1111 total killed were UNARMED.
nobody actually gives a fuck about how you try to break shit down to support that idea that it's hunting season on blacks.

b/c it's a fucking lie that has led to blm now murdering the police.

What exactly have I lied about?
Lying about leftist randomly lying as if conservatives don't lie at all.

Where have I said "randomly"?

Where have I said conservative are not lying?

Quote it!
where did I say YOU said "randomly.?" I used the term to identify my interpretation of the direction your gibberish was taking. The same with my use of he word conservative. It was used to illustrate your insinuation preceded by the phrase "as if." People who have grasped the fundamentals of proper English wouldn't have a problem with elementary comprehension as you do.

Government's own statistics prove your OP to be false. More whites are shot by police. And blacks make up a larger percent of the population.
More whites are killed in general. More blacks are killed while unarmed. That really says a lot about your stereotype of black people doesn't it? Ah nuance. It always escapes you cons.

Please show us the source for your statement that more blacks are killed while unarmed along with the link.

Does that claim include all the folks in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, New Orleans and other cities?

How is your pic proof that white areas are under policed?

from cnn
NOTE: your illustration does NOT show how many of the 1111 total killed were UNARMED.
nobody actually gives a fuck about how you try to break shit down to support that idea that it's hunting season on blacks.

b/c it's a fucking lie that has led to blm now murdering the police.
I know; you RW retards don't give a fuck about anything except White power.
I am not breaking down anything, I am just pointing out the flawed premise that does not follow the present thread. And there is no evidence BLM had anything to do with the murders of those 5 officers.

He might have fit in quite well with the savages in blue had he been White. After all,the store clerk was not White and was competing with Whites by owning a store.

He might have fit in quite well with the savages in blue had he been White.

Lots of white cops stealing Swisher Sweets and choking clerks?

How is your pic proof that white areas are under policed?
with 3 times as much crime being committed by Whites in metro counties than Blacks, you tell me where all the White crime is occurring. Are you suggesting that Whites are committing crimes in Black neighborhoods?

He might have fit in quite well with the savages in blue had he been White.

Lots of white cops stealing Swisher Sweets and choking clerks?
As kids they probably did similar things but got a pat on the wrist so it wouldn't mess up their future.

You have to wonder why they run into the police so often? Could it be that young black males commit a lot of crime and are normally armed?

Then the police wouldn't be shooting "unarmed" black men, now would they?

Does it not occur to you that black neighbourhoods are over-policed. That police forces are looking for guys to pull over and ticket? Ferguson residents complained about "taxation by ticket", and the ways that the local police force targets blacks in that neighbourhood.

There are so many ways of being policed in such a way that would make black people come into contact with police that has nothing to do with young black people doing things that young white guys aren't doing.

Does it not occur to you that black neighbourhoods are over-policed.

It's almost like the police go to where the crime is occurring. Weird.
That is the problem, police do not go where the crime is occurring…that explains the heroin epidemic that is rapidly spreading through White communities.
Are you kidding. Community policing is a mainstay in urban districts where crime is rampant.
Here's the rub. The citizens complain that the police are never around. So the next step is to put more cops on the street. And lo and behold, the citizens complain about that.
It never ends.
"Hey, we need the cops here to protect us. Just don't arrest anybody"....
I have to wonder why the Black on Black homicide rate is so high if police are "where the crime is."
A cop on every street corner?...Then we'd see complaints such as "armed occupation"....

Forum List

Back