Black people represent 6% of the pop. yet they account for 40% of cases of unarmed death by police

I find it sadly funny that many NaziCons say that race relations are worse than ever before. No shit. There are several reasons - but a few are strikingly obvious. Think about it...

that race relations are worse than ever before.

When you have the black president telling the black criminals that it's whitey's fault, did you think that would improve race relations?
Telling the truth should always improve race relations.

And Obama's lies made things worse.
How can anything be worse than the first half of the 20th Century for Blacks?

We're not in the first half of the 20th Century, but I suspect the first half of the 19th Century was worse.

Has black unemployment improved or worsened since the first half of the 20th Century?
How about black literacy? How about black family life?

I find it sadly funny that many NaziCons say that race relations are worse than ever before. No shit. There are several reasons - but a few are strikingly obvious. Think about it...

When you have the black president telling the black criminals that it's whitey's fault, did you think that would improve race relations?

No shit, is that why leftists keep lying?

If black leaders wanted to get serious about this crap, they'd make sure that in the neighborhoods of the savages, adults would go around wearing something like this >>

Don't pull shit when you get pulled over. Simple. And don't dress like a fucking gangsta or you might get your face shot off.........fucking duh........if I drive around dressed all the time like a fucking green baret because I want to be proud of my Irish ancestry and get pulled over, probably gonna be some problems!!:coffee:duh...........stop the duh.:bye1:

So much for FREEDOM in America…DUH!

Hey......when you say FUCK YOU to any semblance of American culture, you highly up the chances of your getting your hat knocked off like the savage in Ferguson, Mo. Its just the way it is................now personally, Im ok with that because then the typical savage cant hide and can get ejected from the streets.

You have to wonder why they run into the police so often? Could it be that young black males commit a lot of crime and are normally armed?

Then the police wouldn't be shooting "unarmed" black men, now would they?

Does it not occur to you that black neighbourhoods are over-policed. That police forces are looking for guys to pull over and ticket? Ferguson residents complained about "taxation by ticket", and the ways that the local police force targets blacks in that neighbourhood.

There are so many ways of being policed in such a way that would make black people come into contact with police that has nothing to do with young black people doing things that young white guys aren't doing.

Does it not occur to you that black neighbourhoods are over-policed.

It's almost like the police go to where the crime is occurring. Weird.

We have a lot of hard core progressives in here who carry, literally, tons of white guilt out the front door each day. But in most of America, people are sick and tired of the black victimhood crap. Done with it......so many people out there have a perception of, "These people will never be satisfied!!". Most just don't talk about it unless in close company.
If there is any white guilt it exists because WHITE SOCIETY has done little on the whole to eradicate the bad apples. You know who they are but you are silent when they are elected to office or don a police uniform.

People need to go read "Vision of the Annointed" by Thomas Sowell..........blacks were kicking ass in 1959 and heading up the ladder until Democrats started a bullshit narrative in the 1960's leading to radical changes in public policy. Ever since, the blacks have fallen deeper and deeper into the shitter even after 12 trillion spent by our government.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: And still, they vote for the party that NEEDS them to stay in the shitter!!:spinner:

We have a lot of hard core progressives in here who carry, literally, tons of white guilt out the front door each day. But in most of America, people are sick and tired of the black victimhood crap. Done with it......so many people out there have a perception of, "These people will never be satisfied!!". Most just don't talk about it unless in close company.
If there is any white guilt it exists because WHITE SOCIETY has done little on the whole to eradicate the bad apples. You know who they are but you are silent when they are elected to office or don a police uniform.

meh........only a small % of the population shares that sentiment. A vast majority of whites are quite content with "white society" s0n ( the operative term being "majority" ). That matters.......when blacks jettison the victim identity, things might change for them but not a moment sooner.:up:

If black leaders wanted to get serious about this crap, they'd make sure that in the neighborhoods of the savages, adults would go around wearing something like this >>

Don't pull shit when you get pulled over. Simple. And don't dress like a fucking gangsta or you might get your face shot off.........fucking duh........if I drive around dressed all the time like a fucking green baret because I want to be proud of my Irish ancestry and get pulled over, probably gonna be some problems!!:coffee:duh...........stop the duh.:bye1:

Hey......when you say FUCK YOU to any semblance of American culture, you highly up the chances of your getting your hat knocked off like the savage in Ferguson, Mo. Its just the way it is................now personally, Im ok with that because then the typical savage cant hide and can get ejected from the streets.
The savages in Ferguson were wearing badges. The government was a de facto gang of extortionists and terrorists who looted their Black community under the color of authority.
I would riot too under those circumstances.

who was the video technician, Geaux4it or Shootspeeders? Maybe it was David Duke or a Klan sympathizer.

I choose not to believe it!

Of course. You're a liberal, so you believe what you want to believe true or false:

Assistant County Prosecutor Matthew Meyer explained how frame-by-frame analysis of surveillance video — handled by Grant Fredericks of Forensic Video Solutions in Spokane, Washington — revealed crucial facts about the November 2014 shooting at Cudell Recreation Center.

'Indisputable' images of Tamir Rice pulling replica gun was turning point in case, prosecutor says

The savages in Ferguson were wearing badges. The government was a de facto gang of extortionists and terrorists who looted their Black community under the color of authority.

Well what can I say? About 179 whites across the whole nation agree with you!! Go ahead and riot.........you'll get your hat knocked off too!! And nobody is going to care either!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/o-MIKE-BROWN-HAT-900.jpg.html][/URL]

DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides. You think that might have something to do with why young black men have such problems with the police.
And the lefty blinded by political correctness would respond with, "its a societal problem. We must find out what it is WE did to make them kill others."....That is the self hating liberal narrative.

People need to go read "Vision of the Annointed" by Thomas Sowell..........blacks were kicking ass in 1959 and heading up the ladder until Democrats started a bullshit narrative in the 1960's leading to radical changes in public policy. Ever since, the blacks have fallen deeper and deeper into the shitter even after 12 trillion spent by our government.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: And still, they vote for the party that NEEDS them to stay in the shitter!!:spinner:
12 Trillion dollars wasn't spent on Blacks alone, more was spent on poor Whites. Has a dent been made in White poverty since 1959?

BTW, in 1959 segregation was still rampant even though the Warren court shot the separate but equal doctrine down in 1954.

Integration was instrumental in destroying Back prosperity when dollars started to flow out of the Black community into White businesses. Blacks , losing their financial base, had to seek employment from the white community and the rest is history.

Well what can I say? About 179 whites across the whole nation agree with you!! Go ahead and riot.........you'll get your hat knocked off too!! And nobody is going to care either!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

No body cared about MLK and his marches either. But the whole world was watching… that changed everything.

12 Trillion dollars wasn't spent on Blacks alone, more was spent on poor Whites. Has a dent been made in White poverty since 1959?

BTW, in 1959 segregation was still rampant even though the Warren court shot the separate but equal doctrine down in 1954.

Integration was instrumental in destroying Back prosperity when dollars started to flow out of the Black community into White businesses. Blacks , losing their financial base, had to seek employment from the white community and the rest is history.
Have you a point here?

No body cared about MLK and his marches either. But the whole world was watching… that changed everything.
Umm. The fact that the world WAS watching is an indication that they did care.....
You post like you are running for political office.
Newsflash, there are no cameras watching you post on USMB. Stow the rhetoric

And Obama's lies made things worse.
How can anything be worse than the first half of the 20th Century for Blacks?

We're not in the first half of the 20th Century, but I suspect the first half of the 19th Century was worse.

Has black unemployment improved or worsened since the first half of the 20th Century?
How about black literacy? How about black family life?
Have the numbers of poor whites decreased proportionally since 1900?

Have you a point here?
Ask the guy I was responding to.

Umm. The fact that the world WAS watching is an indication that they did care.....
You post like you are running for political office.
Newsflash, there are no cameras watching you post on USMB. Stow the rhetoric

Ask the guy I was responding to! He is following the conversation, you are not!

who was the video technician, Geaux4it or Shootspeeders? Maybe it was David Duke or a Klan sympathizer.

I choose not to believe it!

Of course. You're a liberal, so you believe what you want to believe true or false:

Assistant County Prosecutor Matthew Meyer explained how frame-by-frame analysis of surveillance video — handled by Grant Fredericks of Forensic Video Solutions in Spokane, Washington — revealed crucial facts about the November 2014 shooting at Cudell Recreation Center.

'Indisputable' images of Tamir Rice pulling replica gun was turning point in case, prosecutor says
I am not a liberal but I do appreciate liberalism to some extent. And like most humans, I do believe what I want to believe, just as you do. However, I am an empiricist whose belief system is gauged by evidence…not word of mouth from a person with no expertise…like you.

Forum List

Back