🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

You sodomites need to damn quit comparing your so called "struggle" to that of black people, use Jews for your example, but not us.

So only people of color are protected by the 14th amendment, eh?

You have created a paradox!

No..

What he is saying is only black people have the right to cry discrimination.

The rest of us? Jews (like me) and gays (like GT :eusa_angel:)....we have nothing to complain about.
Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

I see a lot of parallels between the civil rights movement and the gay rights movement

I have seen gays beaten up because of their sexuality and nobody lifted a finger
I have seen gays denied employment, housing and rights
I have seen gays segregated from decent society
I have seen gays denied the right to marry the person of their choice

Steele does not know what he is talking about

Those middle two points are BS and you know it, were gays every enslaved? Were gays ever lynched and had their churches fire bombed by homophobes? have gays ever had their entire towns destroyed by homophobes as in the cases of Rosewood and the black neighbor during the Tulsa race riots of 1921? Have gays ever been pulled out of their jail cells and lynched based on the rumour of raping anyone.? have gays ever had to endured publics places segregated by signs that "For gays, For Straights"? How many "gay rights" leaders were assassinated like MLK and Medgar Evers? Have gays ever had to "prove" their intellectual capacity to fly planes like the Tuskegee Airmen? Have gays ever been barred from attending a college like deceased governor George Wallace did to black students in Alabama? Gays are given police protection when they have their gay marches for "rights", blacks for the most part didn't and were beaten and sprayed with hoses by the very ones who were supposed to be protecting them. Have gays ever been segregated into schools that all gay from from straight people?

The list goes on and on, your comparison is bogus, lay out the whole slate!

You sodomites need to damn quit comparing your so called "struggle" to that of black people, use Jews for your example, but not us.

No..

The rest of us? Jews (like me) and gays (like GT :eusa_angel:)....we have nothing to complain about.
Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

easy man not everyone can detect sarcasm!~ :lol:

When did I say that? Ad-hominem! I said gays, just all Americans are not denied the right to marriage but they just cannot have a marriage that suits their bedroom exploits. By virtue of the fact that they do have the right to marry and or are not denied marriage the 14th Amendment argument does not apply, I agree with Flaylo on this one. The law does not state marriage is for heterosexuals only, nor does it state gay people cannot marry.

I see a lot of parallels between the civil rights movement and the gay rights movement

I have seen gays beaten up because of their sexuality and nobody lifted a finger

Those middle two points are BS and you know it, were gays every enslaved? Were gays ever lynched and had their churches fire bombed by homophobes? have gays ever had their entire towns destroyed by homophobes as in the cases of Rosewood and the black neighbor during the Tulsa race riots of 1921? Have gays ever been pulled out of their jail cells and lynched based on the rumour of raping anyone.? have gays ever had to endured publics places segregated by signs that "For gays, For Straights"? How many "gay rights" leaders were assassinated like MLK and Medgar Evers? Have gays ever had to "prove" their intellectual capacity to fly planes like the Tuskegee Airmen? Have gays ever been barred from attending a college like deceased governor George Wallace did to black students in Alabama? Gays are given police protection when they have their gay marches for "rights", blacks for the most part didn't and were beaten and sprayed with hoses by the very ones who were supposed to be protecting them. Have gays ever been segregated into schools that all gay from from straight people?

give it a rest.

No..

Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

Way to go retard, you white liberals show your true colors about how you really feel about black people by inserting carefully crafted strawmen arguments.

It seems discrimination is the province of the small mind. To judge someone as worthy of discrimination is something not only petty and ultimately ignorant, but something some folks love to defend! Why?

Why would anyone want a nation that willfully thrusts second class citizenship status on anyone due to immutable factors? Why would anyone actually defend the small minded bigotry that serves no purpose but to satisfy the bigot? For all the love America sentiment expressed by the Right Wing, how can they then use their own fears and hatred against their fellow Americans? Or is it true that Conservatives love America, it's just Americans they hate.

give it a rest.

Whats the matter, pissed that the comparing gays to blacks is without a doubt bogus and based on emotionalism and not facts?

No..

Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

easy man not everyone can detect sarcasm!~ :lol:
true...

GT is not gay...

Not that there would be anything wrong with it...

I mean....heck...if I was gay I would do GT in a minute...

And not that he would be willing to do me....

But not that he wouldnt be willing to do me either...

I mean...

Heck...never mind.

GT has a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter.

No..

Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

Way to go retard, you white liberals show your true colors about how you really feel about black people by inserting carefully crafted strawmen arguments.

You cant call people out on logic and also have your "gays are bad" argument seeded in a Religious text, at the same time- poindexter.

give it a rest.

Whats the matter, pissed that the comparing gays to blacks is without a doubt bogus and based on emotionalism and not facts?

Nope..

Disgusted that one who feels his people have been discriminated against is so wrapped up in defining "levels" of discrimination....and actually MINIMIZES discrimination against other people.

It seems discrimination is the province of the small mind. To judge someone as worthy of discrimination is something not only petty and ultimately ignorant, but something some folks love to defend! Why?

Why would anyone want a nation that willfully thrusts second class citizenship status on anyone due to immutable factors? Why would anyone actually defend the small minded bigotry that serves no purpose but to satisfy the bigot? For all the love America sentiment expressed by the Right Wing, how can they then use their own fears and hatred against their fellow Americans? Or is it true that Conservatives love America, it's just Americans they hate.

Gays can marry but can't have the special marriage that they crave, they have yet to taste what true second class citizenship is really like? Is there a gay equivalent to driving while black? Do gays get significantly harsher prison sentences than straight people? Are gay stereotyped as being the face of crime? Those things right there signify second class citizenship, gays have yet to taste anything like that, you guys really want to go on trying to justify this stupid comparison between gays and blacks?

No..

Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

us white liberals?

2 things...

1) you are a racist
2)...........nah...you dont deserve to know.

give it a rest.

Nope..

Disgusted that one who feels his people have been discriminated against is so wrapped up in defining "levels" of discrimination....and actually MINIMIZES discrimination against other people.

I didn't minimize any damn thing, I said the comparison to blacks is simply bogus, let them argue their case using another comparison. Keep strawmen to yourself.

No..

Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

us white liberals?

2 things...

1) you are a racist
2)...........nah...you dont deserve to know.

Oh, I'm racist now for pointing out the obvious? Playing the race card now are we? Simply put, I laid to rest the bogus assertion that the so called gay rights struggle can be compared to blacks, take your emotionalism and shove it. Most blacks feel this same way about gays making that comparison, will you say this about most blacks?

Nope..

I didn't minimize any damn thing, I said the comparison to blacks is simply bogus, let them argue their case using another comparison. Keep strawmen to yourself.

so you feel comparing discrimination is inapproproate.
Why?
Do you want black people to have a corner on the market?

Is it wrong to coimpare train travel with air travel?

Man...you gotta lighten up.

You are an embarrassment to your cause.

THAT I can guarantee you.

No..

Cause we not black.

He is a disgrace.

You cant call people out on logic and also have your "gays are bad" argument seeded in a Religious text, at the same time- poindexter.

I said gays are "bad" for comparing their "struggle" to those of blacks.

I said gays are "bad" for comparing their "struggle" to those of blacks.

And otherwise? I know your history.

Gays can marry but can't have the special marriage that they crave, they have yet to taste what true second class citizenship is really like? Is there a gay equivalent to driving while black? Do gays get significantly harsher prison sentences than straight people? Are gay stereotyped as being the face of crime? Those things right there signify second class citizenship, gays have yet to taste anything like that, you guys really want to go on trying to justify this stupid comparison between gays and blacks?
Every minority group has suffered discrimination at the hands of the stupid. The Italians, the Irish, the Jews, the Latinos and the Blacks have been the subject of the bigotry of idiots.

If you believe that homosexuals have not been discriminated against, I suggest you know nothing of society.

Must all bigotry be cut from the same cloth as all other bigotry? Does the bigotry shown against Blacks make up the Gold Standard of ignorance, or is there room for subtle shades of gray in your world?

Gays can marry in only a handful of enlightened states, much the same as inter racial marriage was permitted in a few states at first. Such discrimination always wanes in the light of knowledge and acceptance. It grows in the darkness of ignorance and fear. Which are you selling today?

Forum List

Back