Black Republican: Don’t Equate Black Rights And Gay Rights

That's the ONLY qualifier?...

:)

peace...

it was the only qualifier when I married my wife.
What makes you think it would be any different with 2 men or 2 women who love each other?

Or two Sisters?... There are many Siblings who Care for Children together and Love each other and could Benefit from what Marriage Affords.

Why be Exclusionary when Expanding "Rights"?

peace...

I will admit....this argument ^^ is a difficult one to respond to..

Anyone?

it was the only qualifier when I married my wife.
What makes you think it would be any different with 2 men or 2 women who love each other?

Or two Sisters?... There are many Siblings who Care for Children together and Love each other and could Benefit from what Marriage Affords.

peace...

Anyone?

It's an argument for taking the State out of marriage, that's for sure.

peace...

Anyone?

If it's not about Sex than ANY number of people and genders, regardless of Realtion, should be Afforded this "Right"...

peace...

Anyone?

If it's not about Sex than ANY number of people and genders, regardless of Realtion, should be Afforded this "Right"...

peace...

Even if it were about sex, Gays have it. But that's besides the point - it's not about sex because if it were, the couples that dont have it wouldn't be able to currently marry now, would they. Not a question.

Nature design has dick to do with equal rights.

and edit to add - gay occurs in nature.

Damn... Seems like we've been here before?... :lol:

A LOT of things happen in Nature... :thup:

Don't try to give False Validation to Human Choice by pointing at Animalistic Behaviors in Nature...

It's a door you don't want opened.

peace...

peace...

Even if it were about sex, Gays have it. But that's besides the point - it's not about sex because if it were, the couples that dont have it wouldn't be able to currently marry now, would they. Not a question.

Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design and Equipment and our "very Existence"...

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex...

Why they don't is Irrelevant to Marriage.

They are not Denied Marriage, they are Denied the Ability to Redefine Marriage and call two Couplings Equal that are Physically and Factually NOT Equal.

This is about Validation and Acceptance, end of list. :thup:

peace...

Nature design has dick to do with equal rights.

and edit to add - gay occurs in nature.

Damn... Seems like we've been here before?... :lol:

A LOT of things happen in Nature... :thup:

Don't try to give False Validation to Human Choice by pointing at Animalistic Behaviors in Nature...

It's a door you don't want opened.

peace...

You're going to continuously call it a choice and declare victory, whereas calling it a choice only confirms that you're personally gay, or at least bi-sexual.

Those of us who know what it's like for it to be IMPOSSIBLE to get hard ons for other men - know that it's not a choice by that and that alone. It's involuntary - as evidenced by any particular person's own attraction/detraction sexually to any other person.

Last edited:

peace...

Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design and Equipment and our "very Existence"...

They are not Denied Marriage, they are Denied the Ability to Redefine Marriage and call two Couplings Equal that are Physically and Factually NOT Equal.

peace...

I dont care what Marriage is, to you. You dont get to dictate that view unto me, and SHOULDNT be able to Legally, either. Liberty.

peace...

I dont care what Marriage is, to you. You dont get to dictate that view unto me, and SHOULDNT be able to Legally, either. Liberty.

You can Wish in one Hand and Shit in the other all damned day, GT...

Homosexual Coupling is NOT Equal to how they are Designed by Nature...

They are Free to make that Choice, Act on Impulse, what the fuck ever else, but Expecting Society to Validate it as Equal to that which it Factually is not is where I draw the line.

Stop Expecting that everyone has to Agree with you on this, because they don't, and Nature isn't on your Side of the Argument to boot. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You can Wish in one Hand and Shit in the other all damned day, GT...

Homosexual Coupling is NOT Equal to how they are Designed by Nature...

They are Free to make that Choice, Act on Impulse, what the fuck ever else, but Expecting Society to Validate it as Equal to that which it Factually is not is where I draw the line.

Stop Expecting that everyone has to Agree with you on this, because they don't, and Nature isn't on your Side of the Argument to boot. :thup:

peace...

Society is in the process of validating it.

It is equal.

One is not better than the other. Reproduction doesn't make you better. A war hero who's paralyzed and can have no babies is a better person than a Welfare abuser pumping out 2 a year. Your argument doesn't mean anything, at all.

There is no law that says a gay person cannot be married, they just can't have the marriage of their choice, therefore the 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

The 14th states equal protection under the law. There is not equal protection when gays are not allowed to marry each other. It is gender discrimination.

You as a lesbian are not forbidden to marry, you just cannot have a special marriage that suits your sexual lifestyle, but the right to marry is available to you so yes, you are equally protected under the damn law, end of story!

You sodomites need to damn quit comparing your so called "struggle" to that of black people, use Jews for your example, but not us.

They used to say it didn't apply to blacks either.

But they lied. gays can marry, there is no law that specially says homosexuals cannot marry, if it did that would be discrimination, so they 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

oh horse-hockey. That's a weakminded argument right there. "Oh, you can marry......OPPOSITE SEX!"

Fucking ducks the point.

His point isn't ducking anything, its factually correct whether you like it or not, emotionalism is *NOT* an argument.

You sodomites need to damn quit comparing your so called "struggle" to that of black people, use Jews for your example, but not us.

why?

Black hetertosexuals are not allowed to marry either in some states?

Take your prejudices and biases and shove them up your ass.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

There is no law that says a gay person cannot be married, they just can't have the marriage of their choice, therefore the 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

The 14th states equal protection under the law. There is not equal protection when gays are not allowed to marry each other. It is gender discrimination.

You as a lesbian are not forbidden to marry, you just cannot have a special marriage that suits your sexual lifestyle, but the right to marry is available to you so yes, you are equally protected under the damn law, end of story!

Can you please point out in federal tax law where two lesbians in a "civil union" can file a married tax return?

If not, STFU. You are over your head and don't even know it.

End of story.

and Black people do not have the same rights as everyone?

Did I miss something?

But they lied. gays can marry, there is no law that specially says homosexuals cannot marry, if it did that would be discrimination, so they 14th Amendment doesn't apply.

oh horse-hockey. That's a weakminded argument right there. "Oh, you can marry......OPPOSITE SEX!"

Fucking ducks the point.

His point isn't ducking anything, its factually correct whether you like it or not, emotionalism is *NOT* an argument.

It's factually stupid.

So only people of color are protected by the 14th amendment, eh?

You have created a paradox!

Shame on you and your "I got mine" attitude. :doubt:

his attiuttude is by no means the majority...likely a small minority..

But he is one that likes that fact that we had descrimination in this country for it allows himself to indirectly beg for sympathy.

How do I know?

Becuase he doesnt want anyone else raining on his parade.

He is a disgrace to the cause he so vehemently supports.

Forum List

Back