Black republicans...who are they really?

who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson
6240046_ben-carson-will-only-visit-families-after_t34f30ece.jpg

More of the regressive left, no argument, no logic, just insults and trying to minimize their opponents because they got nothing.

Uber-stupid. As if republicans don't engage in the same thing every fucking day about black democrats.

What absolute morons you knuckleheads are.

Thanks for providing a great example of the regressive left thought process.

You're welcome dummy.

Thanks for demonstrating just how cowardly and dishonest you RW knuckleheads truly are.

Fact Check: Does Donald Trump Have Strong Minority Support?

Here’s what I found:

– In a poll of registered Latino voters in battleground states, only 15 percent expressed support for Donald Trump.

– In August, although Donald Trump claimed to have the support of a majority of African-Americans, aQuinnipiac poll found that only 8 percent of African-American respondents indicated that Donald Trump cared about their concerns, and that only 3 percent of African-American respondents would vote for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. A November Public Policy Polling survey found that Donald Trump had just a 9 percent favorability rating among African-Americans.

– The same November Public Policy Polling survey found that, among Americans categorizing themselves as neither African-American, European-American, or Latino, only one out of every three of respondents rate Donald Trump favorably.

– There has been no poll of Muslim voters in the United States to determine the level of support of Muslim voters for Donald Trump, so it appears that John has simply fabricated his claim of Muslim support for Trump out of thin air. However, a 2011 poll by the Pew Research Center found that only 11 percent of American Muslims identify as Republicans, 70 percent identify as Democrats, and the rest as independents.

In short, there is absolutely no evidence that Donald Trump has strong support from any minority group in the United States. Ethnic minorities are strongly opposed to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The Trump agenda of ethnic and religious and broad cultural hostility seems to have alienated almost everybody but heterosexual European-American Christian Republicans.

Update: Multiple exit poll results in South Carolina have been unable to find evidence that black support for Donald Trump in primary voting was statistically distinguishable from 0% in the Republican primary. Black Americans make up 27.8% of the South Carolina population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

It appears that all this moaning and whining from republicans amounts to 0% returns. :0) Black republicans .. almost non-existent.

Last edited:
Thank you for admitting to having seen blacks assume racism incorrectly.

I have NOT seen blacks treated differently, in a negative fashion.
I went to college with a black guy good friend until the brothers got hold of him next thing it's why, is it because I'm black? He must have said it 100 times before we had to go our separate ways.

Or my ghetto neighbor who was the worst neighbor and eventually he sued because he said it was because he was black.

There no question has been is and will be racism. So what? There will always be unsafe black neighborhoods I can't go to. Obama is proof it's not so bad for a brother who tries.

But Obama has also proved that racism still exists. It's less overt but it's in every Barry Hussain birther comment.

There are just too many examples to list them all. How about how black women on welfare got less than white women? There's no other way to see that

Sometimes it's subtle too.

Do you have a link of the government being racist against black welfare recipients (women) getting less than their white counterparts?
No but I'll try to find the story tomorrow. It was on NPR and they interviewed the 85 year old woman who found out and sued and got the laws changed. When the law changed welfare quadrupled. That means they were denying lots of blacks who qualified.

They also would raid black homes and if a man was found in the home they were cut off. Even if they found a man's razor clothes or shoes.

But this woman found out by comparing her welfare checks with white women with the same number of kids. They were getting more. Whites decided white women needed a little more and blacks could do with a little less. She sued and the supreme Court ruled the welfare discrimination against blacks was unconstitutional.

It's interesting I just heard this for the first time and you can't even believe it. Maybe that should tell you there's a lot you don't realize because you are a white who lacks empathy.

And I don't think this obvious racist history is an excuse for continued black ignorance but I'm not going to pretend the fact that this racism exists

Uh as for men living in homes, we've talked about that for decades, thanks for joining in. Yes the welfare system encourages the break up of families and created dependence, thanks for figuring that out.

and where is the link on the racism in welfare?
But white people weren't subjected to such scrutiny. They went after black women but not white women.

I can't find the NPR story on this. Sorry.

in the 70s. Maybe.

Here’s what I found:

– In a poll of registered Latino voters in battleground states, only 15 percent expressed support for Donald Trump.

– In August, although Donald Trump claimed to have the support of a majority of African-Americans, aQuinnipiac poll found that only 8 percent of African-American respondents indicated that Donald Trump cared about their concerns, and that only 3 percent of African-American respondents would vote for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. A November Public Policy Polling survey found that Donald Trump had just a 9 percent favorability rating among African-Americans.

– The same November Public Policy Polling survey found that, among Americans categorizing themselves as neither African-American, European-American, or Latino, only one out of every three of respondents rate Donald Trump favorably.

– There has been no poll of Muslim voters in the United States to determine the level of support of Muslim voters for Donald Trump, so it appears that John has simply fabricated his claim of Muslim support for Trump out of thin air. However, a 2011 poll by the Pew Research Center found that only 11 percent of American Muslims identify as Republicans, 70 percent identify as Democrats, and the rest as independents.

In short, there is absolutely no evidence that Donald Trump has strong support from any minority group in the United States. Ethnic minorities are strongly opposed to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The Trump agenda of ethnic and religious and broad cultural hostility seems to have alienated almost everybody but heterosexual European-American Christian Republicans.

Update: Multiple exit poll results in South Carolina have been unable to find evidence that black support for Donald Trump in primary voting was statistically distinguishable from 0% in the Republican primary. Black Americans make up 27.8% of the South Carolina population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

It appears that all this moaning and whining from republicans amounts to 0% returns. :0)

No one is denying that the dems have done very well with minority votes.

What is your point?

Here’s what I found:

It appears that all this moaning and whining from republicans amounts to 0% returns. :0)

No one is denying that the dems have done very well with minority votes.

What is your point?

Didn't you read it?

The point is that Trump is a liar. He doesn't have the support that he claims.

Additionally, it demonstrates that black republicans are almost non-existent .. as I've been saying from the beginning of this thread.

Thank you for admitting to having seen blacks assume racism incorrectly.

I have NOT seen blacks treated differently, in a negative fashion.
I went to college with a black guy good friend until the brothers got hold of him next thing it's why, is it because I'm black? He must have said it 100 times before we had to go our separate ways.

Or my ghetto neighbor who was the worst neighbor and eventually he sued because he said it was because he was black.

There no question has been is and will be racism. So what? There will always be unsafe black neighborhoods I can't go to. Obama is proof it's not so bad for a brother who tries.

But Obama has also proved that racism still exists. It's less overt but it's in every Barry Hussain birther comment.

There are just too many examples to list them all. How about how black women on welfare got less than white women? There's no other way to see that

Sometimes it's subtle too.

Do you have a link of the government being racist against black welfare recipients (women) getting less than their white counterparts?
No but I'll try to find the story tomorrow. It was on NPR and they interviewed the 85 year old woman who found out and sued and got the laws changed. When the law changed welfare quadrupled. That means they were denying lots of blacks who qualified.

They also would raid black homes and if a man was found in the home they were cut off. Even if they found a man's razor clothes or shoes.

But this woman found out by comparing her welfare checks with white women with the same number of kids. They were getting more. Whites decided white women needed a little more and blacks could do with a little less. She sued and the supreme Court ruled the welfare discrimination against blacks was unconstitutional.

It's interesting I just heard this for the first time and you can't even believe it. Maybe that should tell you there's a lot you don't realize because you are a white who lacks empathy.

And I don't think this obvious racist history is an excuse for continued black ignorance but I'm not going to pretend the fact that this racism exists

Uh as for men living in homes, we've talked about that for decades, thanks for joining in. Yes the welfare system encourages the break up of families and created dependence, thanks for figuring that out.

and where is the link on the racism in welfare?
But white people weren't subjected to such scrutiny. They went after black women but not white women.

I can't find the NPR story on this. Sorry.

That was 30 years ago. We are talking today.

And yet the Left's embrace of the Abortion of a disproportionate percentage and huge absolute numbers somehow does NOT translate into giving pro-life blacks an easy target to blame.

Why is that? What factor is presenting the process you describe from working in both directions?

Rhetorical question: I know that your answer will be something along the lines of " Republicans Evul".

IMO, it is the tremendous and constant propaganda by corrupt and dishonest leftists in media and pop culture.
Here's the deal on that. A lot of pro life blacks are hypocrites and/or must not have grown up in the hood.

If you/they are poor in the hood do you really want them having kids that they won't raise right or don't want? Abortion is a real option for a lot of women thankfully. Republicans will take that right away. A lot of people in the hood think that's a bad idea. I agree. It's a woman's right to decide God damn.

Vote!

I've talked with plenty of pro-life blacks about this, in the past.

IN that they were pro-life but voted for pro-choice dems, yes they could be called hypocrites.

But the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

That is absolutely incredible if you think about it.

ps And no, they were not the more successful, middle class blacks growing up in the burbs.

And that bit were you stated that it is the "women's right to choose"?

That is reasoning based on YOUR pro-choices assumptions.

The assumptions of PRO-LIFE BLACKS is, off course, the exact opposite.

They recognize the fallacy of being only pro-UNBORN-life .. even if you don't.

Pro-UNBORN-life is all republicans are .. which is why they keep losing the abortion war.

In fact, republicans have lost on virtually every social issue they care about .. and yes, guns are next.

They know that .. even if you don't.

YOu keep insisting on judging pro-life blacks as though they share your pro-choice assumptions.

Which, of course leads you to miss the huge and unexplained conflict between their beliefs and their actions.

the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

You're pretending to know black people better than I do. I'm well aware of their conflict on abortion .. and better aware than you seem to be on how they deal with it. Also aware that 'successful' blacks have the same conflicts and use the same reasoning.

Also more aware than you that we do not see the conflict as "tens of millions of black babies" as you do.

I'm also aware that as conservative as we may be, voting for republicans would make us REAL hypocrites. :0) .. and incredibly stupid.

Vote for an all-white political party that doesn't give a rats ass about your BORN children. :0) get real dude.
What is hypocritical is for blacks to vote for the pro-slavery party.

However I do understand why Republicans started losing the black vote. It was Hoover. He was seen as a hero after the great flood but after he became president he couldn't make good on his promises. Although he did get massive relief camps built, being in the south, of course the camps were run by southern Democrats who treated blacks much worse than slaves. The blacks erroneously blamed Hoover and Republicans in general for their plight.

After the diaspora blacks started voting against Republicans. The Republicans have been losing black voters ever since.

Here's the deal on that. A lot of pro life blacks are hypocrites and/or must not have grown up in the hood.

If you/they are poor in the hood do you really want them having kids that they won't raise right or don't want? Abortion is a real option for a lot of women thankfully. Republicans will take that right away. A lot of people in the hood think that's a bad idea. I agree. It's a woman's right to decide God damn.

Vote!

IN that they were pro-life but voted for pro-choice dems, yes they could be called hypocrites.

But the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

ps And no, they were not the more successful, middle class blacks growing up in the burbs.

Pro-UNBORN-life is all republicans are .. which is why they keep losing the abortion war.

In fact, republicans have lost on virtually every social issue they care about .. and yes, guns are next.

YOu keep insisting on judging pro-life blacks as though they share your pro-choice assumptions.

Which, of course leads you to miss the huge and unexplained conflict between their beliefs and their actions.

the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

You're pretending to know black people better than I do. I'm well aware of their conflict on abortion .. and better aware than you seem to be on how they deal with it. Also aware that 'successful' blacks have the same conflicts and use the same reasoning.

Also more aware than you that we do not see the conflict as "tens of millions of black babies" as you do.

I'm also aware that as conservative as we may be, voting for republicans would make us REAL hypocrites. :0) .. and incredibly stupid.

Vote for an all-white political party that doesn't give a rats ass about your BORN children. :0) get real dude.

However I do understand why Republicans started losing the black vote. It was Hoover. He was seen as a hero after the great flood but after he became president he couldn't make good on his promises. Although he did get massive relief camps built, being in the south, of course the camps were run by southern Democrats who treated blacks much worse than slaves. The blacks erroneously blamed Hoover and Republicans in general for their plight.

After the diaspora blacks started voting against Republicans. The Republicans have been losing black voters ever since.
You want to ask blacks to stop believing their lying eyes.

Vote!

:0) "pro-slavery party" :lol: .. fast forward several hundred years and .. the Southern Strategy. Today, the Republican Party would re-institute slavery if it could.

That's why blacks hate the Republican Party.

You skipped right past the truth.

:0) "pro-slavery party" :lol: .. fast forward several hundred years and .. the Southern Strategy. Today, the Republican Party would re-institute slavery if it could.

Has nothing to do with some fictitious "Southern Strategy" the the Dumocrats made up. Republicans were losing the black vote long before that ridiculous newspaper article.

Also, I don't know where you are getting this 200 year bullshit. The Democrats have forced blacks into slavery as recently as Johnson's war.

Also, the Democrats introduced at least one bill in congress to bring back slavery in the 21st century.

The Democrats have always been the party of slavery. Wake the fuck up!

Has nothing to do with some fictitious "Southern Strategy" the the Dumocrats made up. Republicans were losing the black vote long before that ridiculous newspaper article.

Also, I don't know where you are getting this 200 year bullshit. The Democrats have forced blacks into slavery as recently as Johnson's war.

Also, the Democrats introduced at least one bill in congress to bring back slavery in the 21st century.

The Democrats have always been the party of slavery.

:0) That's just silly.

How the Southern Strategy Made Donald Trump Possible
In states like South Carolina, the mogul reaps the benefits of the GOP's longstanding appeal to racism.

Why Today’s GOP Crackup Is the Final Unraveling of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’

African-Americans began to move away from the Republican Party under FDR .. the Southern Strategy put the nail in that coffin forever.

imrs.php

imrs.php

Last edited:

In states like South Carolina, the mogul reaps the benefits of the GOP's longstanding appeal to racism.

African-Americans began to move away from the Republican Party under FDR .. the Southern Strategy put the nail in that coffin forever.

imrs.php

imrs.php
Those charts support exactly what I said. The Republicans lost the black vote before those chart even begin. Unlike you I am an expert in US history.

The KKK began as a Democratic party terrorist group. They would terrorize anyone thought to be Republican. Of course more blacks were targeted because if someone was black the KKK could just assume they were Republicans.

However, with whites they could not discern their political leanings simply by skin color. They had to have some other evidence that they were Republicans besides skin color. So less whites were lynched.

Blacks who vote Democrat are hypocritical Uncle Toms.

THINK!

Last edited:

imrs.php

imrs.php
Those charts support exact what I said. Unlike you I am an expert in US history.

The KKK began as a Democratic party terrorist group. They would terrorize anyone though to be Republican. Of course more blacks were targeted because if someone was black the KKK could just assume they were Republicans.

However, with whites they could not discern their political leanings simply by skin color. They had to have some other evidence that they were Repulicans besides skin color. So less whites were lynched.

Blacks who vote Democrat are hhypocritical Uncle Toms.

THINK!

:lol: BULLSHIT .. you don't know shit about American history .. and those charts and articles dispute the bullshit you think you know. Blacks left the Republican Party under FDR .. whom you didn't even mention .. And, you claim the Southern Strategy was just some newspaper article, when in fact it was a republican agenda.

Why in the fuck would black people vote for an all-white party that hates them?

Ignorant

imrs.php

imrs.php
Those charts support exact what I said. Unlike you I am an expert in US history.

The KKK began as a Democratic party terrorist group. They would terrorize anyone though to be Republican. Of course more blacks were targeted because if someone was black the KKK could just assume they were Republicans.

However, with whites they could not discern their political leanings simply by skin color. They had to have some other evidence that they were Repulicans besides skin color. So less whites were lynched.

THINK!

:lol: BULLSHIT .. you don't know shit about American history .. and those charts and articles dispute the bullshit you think you know. Blacks left the Republican Party under FDR .. whom you didn't even mention .. And, you claim the Southern Strategy was just some newspaper article, when in fact it was a republican agenda.

Ignorant

We will free you from the democrats....again.....

imrs.php

imrs.php

THINK!

Ignorant

:0) Best to to try free your own ass from the mindfuck that controls you.

imrs.php

imrs.php

THINK!

Ignorant

And just who would that be? Mind you, yell loud from your spot there on the democrat plantation as I am on the other side of the fence....

imrs.php

imrs.php

THINK!

Ignorant
I can agree that the Democratic party took advantage of black ignorance.

To this day the Democratic party is still striving to keep blacks ignorant. And the sad thing is that they continue to succeed.

imrs.php

imrs.php

THINK!

Ignorant

And just who would that be? Mind you, yell loud from your spot there on the democrat plantation as I am on the other side of the fence....

I get great delight listening to you racist fucks claiming that you freed anyone .. running from your own evil shadows. :lol:

You mean the 'plantation' that elects a plethora of black legislators .. the plantation that elected America's first black president. :0) Better than than to be standing in a white-out blizzard full of racist white assclowns. :0)

THINK!

Ignorant

I get great delight listening to you racist fucks claiming that you freed anyone .. running from your own evil shadows. :lol:

You mean the 'plantation' that elects a plethora of black legislators .. the plantation that elected America's first black president. :0) Better than than to be standing in a white-out blizzard full of racist white assclowns. :0)
Yes, yes....the racist fucking democrat shithole you are standing in....

So you can't tell me who my Devils are?

imrs.php

imrs.php

THINK!

Ignorant
I can agree that the Democratic party took advantage of black ignorance.

To this day the Democratic party is still striving to keep blacks ignorant. And the sad thing is that they continue to succeed.

Shit .. I'm smarter than you and most of the ignorant motherfuckers who post here.

Not one single majority of non-white Americans support the slaver party .. not Blacks, Jews, Asians, Hispanics, nor Muslims support the Republican Party .. and that includes women .. all women. THUS, republicans can no longer win national elections .. which leads to republicans like you crying about who black people vote for.

Pretty easy

Forum List

Back