Black republicans...who are they really?

Black republicans you ask? They are the ones standing on the outside of the democrat plantation fence looking at the racist liberal filth inside...

Oh yes, that gerrymandering lie again. It didn't make a difference really. Need the link, just ask, and I'll be glad to post.

You might be surprised to know that when some of our most important CCW laws were signed into law, it was done by a Democrat Governor by the name of Ted Strickland. It's not that this guy was a right-wing Democrat or anything like that. He knew how the public felt about self-defense and wanted to keep his seat.

Yes, the NRA is very good at bullying politicians to pander to the 22% of the population that needs to compensate for tiny dicks. The rest of us just hope our kids come back from school alive.

And BTW, all those predictions about people getting gunned down in the street because of CCW's by the left never came true. Isn't that something? Then when we allowed CCW holders to be armed in our vehicles, and the left predicted uncontrollable road rage, that too never happened.

Really?

Ohio

Um, not so much.

Circumstances: On September 8, 2013, concealed handgun permit holder Charles Kropinak, 36, shot and killed his estranged girlfriend Sylvia Maillis, 37, before turning the handgun on himself. According to police, Maillis was working the 10 PM to 7 AM shift at a Walmart in Salem, Ohio, when she took a break with co-workers at a nearby Taco Bell and Dunkin’ Donuts before returning to the employee parking lot. Kropinak then pulled into a nearby parking space and exited his vehicle. Maillis got out of the vehicle she was in and an argument ensued. Kropinak brandished his Ruger 9mm pistol and shot Maillis multiple times before taking his own life. Maillis had obtained a protection order from Mahoning County against Kropinak in the past, but it was not clear if it was still active at the time of the shooting.

Circumstances: On April 4, 2013, concealed handgun permit holder Bruce Hively, 56, allegedly shot and killed Charles T. Addis, 18, following a confrontation. According to news reports there had been an ongoing dispute between the two men. Hively reportedly drove past Addis who was with two other males at an intersection, then turned back around to where Addis was standing. Hively reportedly exited his vehicle and a confrontation ensued. Hively allegedly shot Addis four times at close range including twice when Addis was already on the ground. Hively was taken into custody at the scene and was charged with murder, aggravated murder, and tampering with evidence.

Circumstances: On January 27, 2011, concealed handgun permit holder Mark Langlois, 51, a mechanic at Forklifts of Toledo, Inc., shot and killed James Schueler, Jr., 65, the company’s vice president and general manager. Schueler was found behind his desk with a single gunshot wound to the head. At trial, ballistics experts testified that the shell casing found at the crime scene matched Langlois’ 9mm Glock pistol. Langlois told detectives that he left the office the morning of the shooting and went directly to a job site, but a GPS unit in the van that he was driving showed that he went to his home first before proceeding to the job site and surveillance video showed that he left the office about 15 minutes later than he claimed in his interview with police. News reports stated that Langlois’ computer contained a “voluminous” amount of searches on gun websites, including multiple searches for silencers and suppressors. Multiple handguns, ammunition, and gun parts—including spare gun barrels, scopes, and silencers—were taken from Langlois’ home. On November 18, 2011, Langlois was convicted of aggravated murder and murder, both with gun specifications. Later that month he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Well, you get the idea. Good guys with a gun... um, shooting good guys and gals without guns.

Good going, NRA!!!
[QU. YesOTE="sealybobo, post: 14666964, member: 11281"]
I'll give you this. Nat is right that righties get defensive when it comes to race but so do blacks. I think black defensiveness is causing them to not look in the mirror and solve their own problem.

I believe that you're stating a pervasive truth.....Right wing policies have given many blacks a target to easily blame for their own woes and afflictions....As an example, right wingers' obstinance in fighting to raise the minimum wage, is one of many reasons for the vast majority of blacks to reject right wing policies.

And yet the Left's embrace of the Abortion of a disproportionate percentage and huge absolute numbers somehow does NOT translate into giving pro-life blacks an easy target to blame.

Why is that? What factor is presenting the process you describe from working in both directions?

Rhetorical question: I know that your answer will be something along the lines of " Republicans Evul".

IMO, it is the tremendous and constant propaganda by corrupt and dishonest leftists in media and pop culture.
Here's the deal on that. A lot of pro life blacks are hypocrites and/or must not have grown up in the hood.

If you/they are poor in the hood do you really want them having kids that they won't raise right or don't want? Abortion is a real option for a lot of women thankfully. Republicans will take that right away. A lot of people in the hood think that's a bad idea. I agree. It's a woman's right to decide God damn.

Vote!
who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson
6240046_ben-carson-will-only-visit-families-after_t34f30ece.jpg

Pretty standard belief of liberals, to equate being christian to being an idiot.

And yet, tens of millions of black Christians, continue to vote for liberals that have nothing but contempt for them.

Does anyone else think that is odd?
I think you'll use God as a wedge issue to sucker them the same way they sucker whites with guns racism and God.

For a black you have to hope God or guns trump racism

And really the only thing that really matters is $

Sorry, money is not all that matters.

The loyalty of Pro-life blacks to the democratic party, the party led by liberals who have nothing but contempt for Christians, is a mystery.

My explanation is generations of panic mongering propaganda.

What is yours?
. My explanation is that skin color runs deeper than religion, ethics, values, standards, pro this or pro that, the unity of all Americans to melt into one, or it trumps the issues over the various cultures or any other kind of issue that can be thought of in which skin color is found trumping it all no matter what.[/QUOTE]
You used the word trump twice

who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson

More of the regressive left, no argument, no logic, just insults and trying to minimize their opponents because they got nothing.

Uber-stupid. As if republicans don't engage in the same thing every fucking day about black democrats.

What absolute morons you knuckleheads are.

Except we don't.

:lol: Honesty is not in the republican playbook.

How in the Hell could you say that stupid shit when you're posting on a board that attacks black democrats every fucking day. :0) WOW.

And yet the Left's embrace of the Abortion of a disproportionate percentage and huge absolute numbers somehow does NOT translate into giving pro-life blacks an easy target to blame.

Why is that? What factor is presenting the process you describe from working in both directions?

Rhetorical question: I know that your answer will be something along the lines of " Republicans Evul".

IMO, it is the tremendous and constant propaganda by corrupt and dishonest leftists in media and pop culture.
Here's the deal on that. A lot of pro life blacks are hypocrites and/or must not have grown up in the hood.

If you/they are poor in the hood do you really want them having kids that they won't raise right or don't want? Abortion is a real option for a lot of women thankfully. Republicans will take that right away. A lot of people in the hood think that's a bad idea. I agree. It's a woman's right to decide God damn.

Vote!

I've talked with plenty of pro-life blacks about this, in the past.

IN that they were pro-life but voted for pro-choice dems, yes they could be called hypocrites.

But the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

That is absolutely incredible if you think about it.

ps And no, they were not the more successful, middle class blacks growing up in the burbs.

And that bit were you stated that it is the "women's right to choose"?

That is reasoning based on YOUR pro-choices assumptions.

The assumptions of PRO-LIFE BLACKS is, off course, the exact opposite.

They recognize the fallacy of being only pro-UNBORN-life .. even if you don't.

Pro-UNBORN-life is all republicans are .. which is why they keep losing the abortion war.

In fact, republicans have lost on virtually every social issue they care about .. and yes, guns are next.

They know that .. even if you don't.

YOu keep insisting on judging pro-life blacks as though they share your pro-choice assumptions.

Which, of course leads you to miss the huge and unexplained conflict between their beliefs and their actions.

the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

You're pretending to know black people better than I do. I'm well aware of their conflict on abortion .. and better aware than you seem to be on how they deal with it. Also aware that 'successful' blacks have the same conflicts and use the same reasoning.

Also more aware than you that we do not see the conflict as "tens of millions of black babies" as you do.

I'm also aware that as conservative as we may be, voting for republicans would make us REAL hypocrites. :0) .. and incredibly stupid.

Vote for an all-white political party that doesn't give a rats ass about your BORN children. :0) get real dude.

Circular reasoning and unsupported assumption.

1. The GOP is so white because blacks and browns don't join (very much). If black pro-lifers joined, the gop would not be so white.

2. Your belief that republicans "don't give a rat's ass" is just you making up shit about your partisan enemy.

Vote!

IN that they were pro-life but voted for pro-choice dems, yes they could be called hypocrites.

But the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

ps And no, they were not the more successful, middle class blacks growing up in the burbs.

Pro-UNBORN-life is all republicans are .. which is why they keep losing the abortion war.

In fact, republicans have lost on virtually every social issue they care about .. and yes, guns are next.

YOu keep insisting on judging pro-life blacks as though they share your pro-choice assumptions.

Which, of course leads you to miss the huge and unexplained conflict between their beliefs and their actions.

the fact remains, something convinced them that supporting dems was more important that the lives of tens of millions of black babies.

You're pretending to know black people better than I do. I'm well aware of their conflict on abortion .. and better aware than you seem to be on how they deal with it. Also aware that 'successful' blacks have the same conflicts and use the same reasoning.

Also more aware than you that we do not see the conflict as "tens of millions of black babies" as you do.

I'm also aware that as conservative as we may be, voting for republicans would make us REAL hypocrites. :0) .. and incredibly stupid.

Vote for an all-white political party that doesn't give a rats ass about your BORN children. :0) get real dude.

1. The GOP is so white because blacks and browns don't join (very much). If black pro-lifers joined, the gop would not be so white.

2. Your belief that republicans "don't give a rat's ass" is just you making up shit about your partisan enemy.

:0) Honesty is not in the republican playbook .. and introspective is a foreign word.

You party is virtually all-white in 2016. .. Really, just how dumb do you have to be to not know that republicans do this by choice? :0)

Do you know ANYTHING about politics? .. Southern Strategy.

End of story

Oh yes, that gerrymandering lie again. It didn't make a difference really. Need the link, just ask, and I'll be glad to post.

You might be surprised to know that when some of our most important CCW laws were signed into law, it was done by a Democrat Governor by the name of Ted Strickland. It's not that this guy was a right-wing Democrat or anything like that. He knew how the public felt about self-defense and wanted to keep his seat.

Yes, the NRA is very good at bullying politicians to pander to the 22% of the population that needs to compensate for tiny dicks. The rest of us just hope our kids come back from school alive.

And BTW, all those predictions about people getting gunned down in the street because of CCW's by the left never came true. Isn't that something? Then when we allowed CCW holders to be armed in our vehicles, and the left predicted uncontrollable road rage, that too never happened.

Really?

Ohio

Um, not so much.

Circumstances: On September 8, 2013, concealed handgun permit holder Charles Kropinak, 36, shot and killed his estranged girlfriend Sylvia Maillis, 37, before turning the handgun on himself. According to police, Maillis was working the 10 PM to 7 AM shift at a Walmart in Salem, Ohio, when she took a break with co-workers at a nearby Taco Bell and Dunkin’ Donuts before returning to the employee parking lot. Kropinak then pulled into a nearby parking space and exited his vehicle. Maillis got out of the vehicle she was in and an argument ensued. Kropinak brandished his Ruger 9mm pistol and shot Maillis multiple times before taking his own life. Maillis had obtained a protection order from Mahoning County against Kropinak in the past, but it was not clear if it was still active at the time of the shooting.

Circumstances: On April 4, 2013, concealed handgun permit holder Bruce Hively, 56, allegedly shot and killed Charles T. Addis, 18, following a confrontation. According to news reports there had been an ongoing dispute between the two men. Hively reportedly drove past Addis who was with two other males at an intersection, then turned back around to where Addis was standing. Hively reportedly exited his vehicle and a confrontation ensued. Hively allegedly shot Addis four times at close range including twice when Addis was already on the ground. Hively was taken into custody at the scene and was charged with murder, aggravated murder, and tampering with evidence.

Circumstances: On January 27, 2011, concealed handgun permit holder Mark Langlois, 51, a mechanic at Forklifts of Toledo, Inc., shot and killed James Schueler, Jr., 65, the company’s vice president and general manager. Schueler was found behind his desk with a single gunshot wound to the head. At trial, ballistics experts testified that the shell casing found at the crime scene matched Langlois’ 9mm Glock pistol. Langlois told detectives that he left the office the morning of the shooting and went directly to a job site, but a GPS unit in the van that he was driving showed that he went to his home first before proceeding to the job site and surveillance video showed that he left the office about 15 minutes later than he claimed in his interview with police. News reports stated that Langlois’ computer contained a “voluminous” amount of searches on gun websites, including multiple searches for silencers and suppressors. Multiple handguns, ammunition, and gun parts—including spare gun barrels, scopes, and silencers—were taken from Langlois’ home. On November 18, 2011, Langlois was convicted of aggravated murder and murder, both with gun specifications. Later that month he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Well, you get the idea. Good guys with a gun... um, shooting good guys and gals without guns.

Good going, NRA!!!
I'll give you this. Nat is right that righties get defensive when it comes to race but so do blacks. I think black defensiveness is causing them to not look in the mirror and solve their own problem.

I believe that you're stating a pervasive truth.....Right wing policies have given many blacks a target to easily blame for their own woes and afflictions....As an example, right wingers' obstinance in fighting to raise the minimum wage, is one of many reasons for the vast majority of blacks to reject right wing policies.

Vote!
who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson

Pretty standard belief of liberals, to equate being christian to being an idiot.

And yet, tens of millions of black Christians, continue to vote for liberals that have nothing but contempt for them.

I think you'll use God as a wedge issue to sucker them the same way they sucker whites with guns racism and God.

The loyalty of Pro-life blacks to the democratic party, the party led by liberals who have nothing but contempt for Christians, is a mystery.

What is yours?
. My explanation is that skin color runs deeper than religion, ethics, values, standards, pro this or pro that, the unity of all Americans to melt into one, or it trumps the issues over the various cultures or any other kind of issue that can be thought of in which skin color is found trumping it all no matter what.
You used the word trump twice[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Patrick Buchanan calls what you describe "ethno-nationalism".

It is the best explanation I have heard.

They have been convinced that they (blacks) need to stick together against their common enemy(s), ie Whites or the GOp.

That is what the very high rate of DEM support among blacks is driving by.

Fear created by the race mongering propaganda of the LEft.

THe second largest minority has been convinced, falsely that the majority is out to get them.

Very effective strategy on the part of the Dems.

VERY, VERY unhealthy for the nation of course.

Do you think that the fact that their methods are tearing the nation apart is an intentional or unintentional result?

Black republicans you ask? They are the ones standing on the outside of the democrat plantation fence looking at the racist liberal filth inside...
You remind me of this story I heard about 2 southern towns next to each other. One white and one black. All the blacks live in the poor town and the white town isn't very welcoming to black people. It's not like the rich white town is hiring the best and brightest blacks. It's not like whites want to give blacks a chance or pay them more than minimum wage. Anyways, there are many rich white southern towns with poor black communities right next door to them. Why can't you win them over? You want those people to vote with you over abortion? Because you offer them nothing else

who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson

More of the regressive left, no argument, no logic, just insults and trying to minimize their opponents because they got nothing.

Uber-stupid. As if republicans don't engage in the same thing every fucking day about black democrats.

Except we don't.

How in the Hell could you say that stupid shit when you're posting on a board that attacks black democrats every fucking day. :0) WOW.

BUll.

FOr instance, I am not "minimizing" black democrats because "i've got nothing".

I've got something. A HUGE contradiction between the beliefs and the actions of Pro-life blacks.

And I'm not attacking them. I asking why.

Seely is the one that called them hypocrites, not me.

:0) Honesty is not in the republican playbook .. and introspective is a foreign word.

You party is virtually all-white in 2016. .. Really, just how dumb do you have to be to not know that republicans do this by choice? :0)

End of story

The Southern Strategy is a lie. I've repeatedly challenged dems and libs to explain why racist polices Nixon used to pander to racist southerns and their attempts have been pathetic.

You remind me of this story I heard about 2 southern towns next to each other. One white and one black. All the blacks live in the poor town and the white town isn't very welcoming to black people. It's not like the rich white town is hiring the best and brightest blacks. It's not like whites want to give blacks a chance or pay them more than minimum wage. Anyways, there are many rich white southern towns with poor black communities right next door to them. Why can't you win them over? You want those people to vote with you over abortion? Because you offer them nothing else

The ones on the outside of your plantation fence expect nothing from anyone...

And I will add, they are getting tired of watching you liberal task masters whipping and lynching their friends....

Really?

Ohio

Um, not so much.

Good going, NRA!!!

Vote!
who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson

What is yours?
. My explanation is that skin color runs deeper than religion, ethics, values, standards, pro this or pro that, the unity of all Americans to melt into one, or it trumps the issues over the various cultures or any other kind of issue that can be thought of in which skin color is found trumping it all no matter what.
You used the word trump twice

I agree.

Patrick Buchanan calls what you describe "ethno-nationalism".

It is the best explanation I have heard.

They have been convinced that they (blacks) need to stick together against their common enemy(s), ie Whites or the GOp.

That is what the very high rate of DEM support among blacks is driving by.

Fear created by the race mongering propaganda of the LEft.

THe second largest minority has been convinced, falsely that the majority is out to get them.

Very effective strategy on the part of the Dems.

VERY, VERY unhealthy for the nation of course.

Do you think that the fact that their methods are tearing the nation apart is an intentional or unintentional result?[/QUOTE]
Your premise is false. The GOP is out to get us.

Oh what now you trust politicians? And you're asking blacks to trust politicians? Now who's being gullible and naive?

And in the next breath tell me to not trust the government.

The only voting block that got it almost 100% right were blacks. Every poor white that voted GOP is the dummy, not blacks.

End of story
Of every demographic, blacks got it the most right. Too many middle class hispanics, Jews, Muslims, whites voted GOP. They were wrong. They voted for the wrong party.

And for the record I'm a middle class middle aged white guy and I voted for Obama too. Lots of people realize the GOP is full of shit but you blacks, something like 90% of you ain't buying it. I don't blame you

who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson

Except we don't.

BUll.

I've got something. A HUGE contradiction between the beliefs and the actions of Pro-life blacks.

Those pro life anti gay blacks did vote for bush. That's why Obama didn't get 100% of the black vote.

I wonder how many blacks vote GOP because they are gun nuts?

End of story
Of every demographic, blacks got it the most right. Too many middle class hispanics, Jews, Muslims, whites voted GOP. They were wrong. They voted for the wrong party.

And for the record I'm a middle class middle aged white guy and I voted for Obama too. Lots of people realize the GOP is full of shit but you blacks, something like 90% of you ain't buying it. I don't blame you

Barack Obama Mitt Romney
White.......39%...................59%
Black ...... 93%....................6%
Hispanic ..71%..................27%
Asian........73%..................26%

End of story

So,,you state this using the authority that you voted Obama? What a fucking liberal tool....

We freed your blacks before, and mind you, we will again.....

Except we don't.

BUll.

Those pro life anti gay blacks did vote for bush. That's why Obama didn't get 100% of the black vote.

I wonder how many blacks vote GOP because they are gun nuts?

I don't think any of you gun nuts vote republican.....

who are they؟
sissy like Ben Carson

Thanks for providing a great example of the regressive left thought process.

Righties do not get defensive when it comes to race.

Increasingly righties are getting pissed off about false accusations of racism.

You are comparing apples and oranges.
I think the consensus is blacks do experience racism but they need to get over it and stop using it as an excuse to keep acting ghetto?

I am not part of that consensus. I believe that blacks see racism that is not there due to Confirmation Bias. I have seen real life examples.
Well we have seen years of examples to the contrary.

I'm not saying what you've seen doesn't happen. I know it happens I've seen it too.

But are you claiming blacks in black communities aren't treated differently? ...e

Thank you for admitting to having seen blacks assume racism incorrectly.

I have NOT seen blacks treated differently, in a negative fashion.
I went to college with a black guy good friend until the brothers got hold of him next thing it's why, is it because I'm black? He must have said it 100 times before we had to go our separate ways.

Or my ghetto neighbor who was the worst neighbor and eventually he sued because he said it was because he was black.

There no question has been is and will be racism. So what? There will always be unsafe black neighborhoods I can't go to. Obama is proof it's not so bad for a brother who tries.

But Obama has also proved that racism still exists. It's less overt but it's in every Barry Hussain birther comment.

There are just too many examples to list them all. How about how black women on welfare got less than white women? There's no other way to see that

Sometimes it's subtle too.

Do you have a link of the government being racist against black welfare recipients (women) getting less than their white counterparts?

Black republicans...who are they really?

Answer: They are Props, useless, a joke, and they barely exist.

They don't win elections, they don't count, they don't matter, they influence no one.

Glad we solved that question ... together.
:lol:

Look someone irrelevant, pretending to be relevant. Lol!

.. you're pretending that I give a fuck about what you think. :0) I don't give a shit about being 'relevant' to morons.

I know you regressives don't care about what others think, you think your narrow minded intolerant opinions are the only ones that count. That is what makes you irrelevant.

Vote!

It's true! After you are born you are on your own. And if it doesn't work out they'll just execute you.

Who is executing who?

Forum List

Back