black unemployment has risen

So where does white racism come from, pink people with pokadots? Of course you blame white people; not all white people but white people in general. But no white ever stopped you from going to school. No white ever stopped you from learning a trade or securing a career. No white made you have kids you couldn't afford. No white ever stopped you from investing your money or opening up your own business.

So yes, I stand by my statement that the black community brought this on themselves, not white people or white racism. 60 or 70 years ago, different story. In my suburb property values were cut in half, all the major stores had to close, we went from 1 murder every 15 years or so to 3 to 5 a year, the last one being a 12 and 13 year old gunning down a 14 year old. Did this all happen because of white racism?
Ray,

Shut the fuck up. Your ass has posted racist bullshit in here for years.

Your opinion is wrong. I grew up in a lived in the black community most of my life. The stores did not have to close. Yes, those murders did happen because of white raxism. You don't face racism so you don't know the psychological damage it causes.

Start reading. Talk to me when you've read all this.

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Natasha Tracy, Types of Abuse: What are the Different Forms of Abuse?Types of Abuse: What are the Different Forms of Abuse? | HealthyPlace

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Pike, Karen D, “What is Internalized Racial Oppression and Why Don't We Study It? Acknowledging Racism's Hidden Injuries”, December 1, 2010, Sociological Perspectives, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 551–572 Internalized Racism Among Asians

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting - MHM

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America?​

Why do retailers, restaurants and grocery stores stay out of communities that can afford (and want) them?

So where does white racism come from, pink people with pokadots? Of course you blame white people; not all white people but white people in general. But no white ever stopped you from going to school. No white ever stopped you from learning a trade or securing a career. No white made you have kids you couldn't afford. No white ever stopped you from investing your money or opening up your own business.

So yes, I stand by my statement that the black community brought this on themselves, not white people or white racism. 60 or 70 years ago, different story. In my suburb property values were cut in half, all the major stores had to close, we went from 1 murder every 15 years or so to 3 to 5 a year, the last one being a 12 and 13 year old gunning down a 14 year old. Did this all happen because of white racism?

You were at your best then, Whitey handling everything for you. Now you can't even tie your shoes right and demand white people take care of you.
More ignorant racism from people who have been fed, clothed, housed and bathed by the government.

He is like Slies, when they don't have any answers they come with bullshit about you being on a plantation or in the ghetto or some other weak ass racist shit.
Yeah. You know you're whipping their ass when that's all they can do. Which means, that we're beating the white off them. The ass whippings shall continue until the racism stops.

Ray,

Shut the fuck up. Your ass has posted racist bullshit in here for years.

Your opinion is wrong. I grew up in a lived in the black community most of my life. The stores did not have to close. Yes, those murders did happen because of white raxism. You don't face racism so you don't know the psychological damage it causes.

Start reading. Talk to me when you've read all this.

Natasha Tracy, Types of Abuse: What are the Different Forms of Abuse?Types of Abuse: What are the Different Forms of Abuse? | HealthyPlace

Pike, Karen D, “What is Internalized Racial Oppression and Why Don't We Study It? Acknowledging Racism's Hidden Injuries”, December 1, 2010, Sociological Perspectives, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 551–572 Internalized Racism Among Asians

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting - MHM

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America?​

Why do retailers, restaurants and grocery stores stay out of communities that can afford (and want) them?

Simple, the violence and theft that come along with it. Why is it all the stores here (and most places blacks invade) have to close, because they don't like black people? No, it's because there is only so much theft they can endure before they are operating at a loss. Nobody can stay open operating at a loss, and in fact nobody can stay in business operating at a break even point. When profit is gone, it's time to close up.

So why don't black owned businesses open up? For the same reasons.

Simple, the violence and theft that come along with it. Why is it all the stores here (and most places blacks invade) have to close, because they don't like black people? No, it's because there is only so much theft they can endure before they are operating at a loss. Nobody can stay open operating at a loss, and in fact nobody can stay in business operating at a break even point. When profit is gone, it's time to close up.

So why don't black owned businesses open up? For the same reasons.
No ray it is not that simple and black businesses are in that area.

If you stop illegals from coming into the country you also stop the flow of drugs. They don't walk over the border by itself.
The illegals are not the ones flying the drugs over the checkpoints and landing in U.S. airports.

They all need to be forced to work. If they're unemployed, let them pick cotton. Work keeps people out of trouble. If they like eating, they need to work
pathetic trolling is pathetic....

But of course, if I were to mock this position -- then, you whine...

It's fun

If you stop illegals from coming into the country you also stop the flow of drugs. They don't walk over the border by itself.

Yep, each and every person crossing the border is carrying a load of drugs and then they all meet up at the same place and drop them off

Yep, each and every person crossing the border is carrying a load of drugs and then they all meet up at the same place and drop them off

Why do you leftists lie so much? Show me where I said every illegal.

The drug cartels select people wanting to get into this country and take care of all their arrangements in exchange for them bringing drugs into our country.

Why do you leftists lie so much? Show me where I said every illegal.

The drug cartels select people wanting to get into this country and take care of all their arrangements in exchange for them bringing drugs into our country.

And it is not those walking across the desert bringing them in. That is far too inefficient

Forum List

Back