black unemployment has risen

yeah, and xiden and the demafascist are certainly trying to do that…get rid of the demand for people wanting to come here for a better life

The myth that all business owners are white Republicans again.

It's quite a task going after employers. Commie courts have ruled that they have the right to sue business owners for not hiring them because they are illegals. Then they run to these commie cities and states where they are protected. They warn their businesses when ICE plans workplace raids, they have motor voting where it's easy for DMV workers to give them the ability to vote, speaking of which, they allow illegals to have drivers licenses so they can get to those jobs they are not supposed to have. When Trump wanted to have the census changed to ask people if they are legal residents, the commies fought that tooth and nail. They even are trying to get illegals to vote in city and state elections.

Democrats make it so inviting for illegals, so nobody on the left can blame business owners for all our troubles.

Building a barrier has worked every place it's tried either here or around the world. It's why they use them. Democrats are scared to death of the wall because they do work, not because they don't. If they didn't work, the Democrats would welcome it with open arms.
The drugs are mainly coming through ports of entry, so how in the hell is a wall going to stop that?
You see what happened this past election, don't you? Trump instituted several policies including the wall that were very successful, but once the commies took over, Dementia reversed nearly all of them.
Bullshit, whenever Trump's ass got hemmed up he created a crisis at the border and after the confusion died down it just went away.
Even the courts had to step in and stop some of his reversals.
What reversals was that?
That's why we have such a problem today. So when they get power, this is what they do. However you can't reverse a wall. Once it's up, it's staying there no matter who the President is, and the Democrats are scared of that. If they ever spent our tax dollars taking down the wall, they'd lose leadership for years afterwards because it would be proof to the entire country how open borders they were.
How much new wall did Trump actually build and I am not talking about what was already funded before he got there.

That doesn't even make sense, did you read that bullshit before you posted it.
sure it makes sense

people come here for a better life. You apparently suggest we should stop demand and the supply will stop…i simply highlighted your demafacist masters are doing a good job of that…killing demand…because they are killing making it possible for a better life here

The drugs are mainly coming through ports of entry, so how in the hell is a wall going to stop that?

Bullshit, whenever Trump's ass got hemmed up he created a crisis at the border and after the confusion died down it just went away.

What reversals was that?

How much new wall did Trump actually build and I am not talking about what was already funded before he got there.

Last I read he built 470 miles of replacement wall and about 20 miles of new wall. However the Trump wall replaced worthless crap like vehicle barriers which did nothing.

vehicle barriers.jpeg

Much more wall was going to be erected but Dementia signed an EO on his first day in the White House to stop it. That was so important to him. I never said the wall would stop point of entry drugs, I said the wall and border patrol stopped drugs that didn't come through the point of entry. Again, every attempt at stopping these people coming here by Trump were fought by the Democrats in congress and what they couldn't stop, their commie judges did, at least temporarily until it went to higher courts. That's why the illegals were flooding this country. However once Trump got past that and his policies in place, there was huge decline in people trying to get in and drugs along with it in 2019. I've posted multiple sites on that including from very left leaning ones that I know you obviously didn't read.

sure it makes sense

people come here for a better life. You apparently suggest we should stop demand and the supply will stop…i simply highlighted your demafacist masters are doing a good job of that…killing demand…because they are killing making it possible for a better life here
I am talking about DRUGS genius.

Last I read he built 470 miles of replacement wall and about 20 miles of new wall. However the Trump wall replaced worthless crap like vehicle barriers which did nothing.

View attachment 587108

Much more wall was going to be erected but Dementia signed an EO on his first day in the White House to stop it. That was so important to him. I never said the wall would stop point of entry drugs, I said the wall and border patrol stopped drugs that didn't come through the point of entry. Again, every attempt at stopping these people coming here by Trump were fought by the Democrats in congress and what they couldn't stop, their commie judges did, at least temporarily until it went to higher courts. That's why the illegals were flooding this country. However once Trump got past that and his policies in place, there was huge decline in people trying to get in and drugs along with it in 2019. I've posted multiple sites on that including from very left leaning ones that I know you obviously didn't read.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

I read your link three times. Nowhere does it even mention drugs.
I read your link three times. Nowhere does it even mention drugs.
90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl

90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl

So you know what's along the border? THE BORDER! It says nothing about legal points of entry.

Forum List

Back