Blacks drown at 5 times the rate of white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying poor black people are stranded in waterless deserts? Unlike poor white people, who apparently must live near water?

If I were the proprietor of this site, threads like this would embarass the shit out of me.

I'm going to start advertising USMB as a showcase of how amazingly stupid progressives are.

So if blacks have no access to water, and water isn't an issue for them..how is it that they DROWN at 5x the rate of whites?

So if blacks have no access to water, and water isn't an issue for them..how is it that they DROWN at 5x the rate of whites?

Evidently you dont understand the definition of the word rate. :lol:

Blacks ages 5 to 19 were 5.5 times more likely to drown in pools than whites the same age.

If 1 out of 2 Black people drowned in a pool and 1 out of 5 white people drowned in a pool, who is dying at a higher rate? You really need to take a Stats class so you can understand how stats are used to prove points.

If 1 out of 2 Black people drowned in a pool and 1 out of 5 white people drowned in a pool, who is dying at a higher rate? You really need to take a Stats class so you can understand how stats are used to prove points.

What makes you think I don't understand stats? I just gave you stats from the CDC. Are you saying they're wrong or they don't understand?

What makes you think I don't understand stats? I just gave you stats from the CDC. Are you saying they're wrong or they don't understand?

What makes you think I dont know the stats? You posted the stats in response to my reply. I read the OP already.

So you are saying poor black people are stranded in waterless deserts? Unlike poor white people, who apparently must live near water?

Well alot of poor black folks live in inner cities which are usually not close to a beach and don't have many swimming pools, its just not something thats done often in city life.

Well alot of poor black folks live in inner cities which are usually not close to a beach and don't have many swimming pools, its just not something thats done often in city life.

Yes, because they're fucking idiots.

We've already established that. What we're trying to figure out now is why the same people who think that we shouldn't protect these children in schools, or in the womb..also think there's no need to encourage them to engage in basic water safety classes?

One can only deduce that progressive retards really are motivated to kill off black children.

We've already established that. What we're trying to figure out now is why the same people who think that we shouldn't protect these children in schools, or in the womb..also think there's no need to encourage them to engage in basic water safety classes?

Its pretty simple. You are a fucking idiot. Why would you learn to swim if you have no water near you?

Its pretty simple. You are a fucking idiot. Why would you learn to swim if you have no water near you?

BECAUSE THEY'RE DROWNING AT 5X THE RATE OF WHITES!

You are the biggest loser, moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back