Blacks FOR Trump!!

ActionJackson

America First!!!
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Seems that a lot of young, black men are starting to wake up to the fact that the witch hunt for Trump is bogus and that it's lopsided “justice.” Other non-white minorities are also breaking away from Biden and turning towards Trump.

Trump's Bump Includes 'Non-Black' Minorities Breaking From Biden​

Now you know why Biden felt compelled to open the southern border and bring in new democrat voters....
1686422717512.png

I'm done with hearing Trump can't win but DeSantis can... if Trump couldn't win they wouldn't be trying to jail him....
I prefer DeSantis, but I honestly do believe Trump will win a third term (considering he won the last election). He'll get my vote in the general. That is, unless Biden has him assassinated first.

I prefer DeSantis, but I honestly do believe Trump will win a third term (considering he won the last election). He'll get my vote in the general. That is, unless Biden has him assassinated first.

I voted for him twice. I really don't care if he just suns himself on the White House patio drinking margaritas all day, but he surprised me by actually working to try and roll back those ridiculous trade deals and other stuff, with little or no help from the GOP, so he will get my vote again, just for the enraged reactions he gets from the kiddie groomers, commies, and assorted left wing sociopaths.

Hopefully he wins and they commit mass suicide.

I voted for him twice. I really don't care if he just suns himself on the White House patio drinking margaritas all day, but he surprised me by actually working to try and roll back those ridiculous trade deals and other stuff, with little or no help from the GOP, so he will get my vote again, just for the enraged reactions he gets from the kiddie groomers, commies, and assorted left wing sociopaths.

Hopefully he wins and they commit mass suicide.
This time the staff is closer to his agendas.

To me, it's more about the party than the candidate. I don't know how any real American citizen could vote for the DEMs dedicated to destroying the US and elevating China.

To me, it's more about the party than the candidate. I don't know how any real American citizen could vote for the DEMs dedicated to destroying the US and elevating China.
I believe most low IQ, mouth breathing “Americans” that get their “news” and ideas from television (whether it be the mainstream “news,” talk shows, or regular TV shows) have been thoroughly brainwashed. These are folks who didn't do academically well in school and who don't really have the ability to think outside their collective box. If Stephen Colbert says “Trump Bad --- Biden Good” then these lemmings spend the next 6 months repeating out loud “Trump Bad --- Biden Good” without having a clue if what they're saying has a speck of truth to it.

Forum List

Back