Bonzi - Just Ask Me!

You think I'm a fake or whatever, or just curious?
This is the place to ask - but, I may say "I don't know" or "I'm not sure" - doesn't mean I'm avoiding - just means I am not all know... even about things about myself (not unheard of.... ) anyway....

Here's your opportunity... on MY terms! :D

(Oh, and I'm not giving out my address, phone #, real name etc. let's not be silly about this!) :tongue-44:

I love the grinch movie, I watch it every year Bonzi. :lol:

This is the place to ask - but, I may say "I don't know" or "I'm not sure" - doesn't mean I'm avoiding - just means I am not all know... even about things about myself (not unheard of.... ) anyway....

(Oh, and I'm not giving out my address, phone #, real name etc. let's not be silly about this!) :tongue-44:

Would be interested in a neck kissing encounter?

With your history of ass worship I would advise Bonzi against it...just sayin.

everyone eats ASS

everyone eats ASS

No....everyone wants theirs eaten. But nobody wants to belly up to the butthole except you.

So no questions about my being a bored housewife?
Why I am a Christian but talk about sexual things?

I mean, I answered all that stuff, it has been said it doesn't add up? But, in what way?
Because I don't fit the mold you think I SHOULD?

To quote one of my favorite songs:

But I'm a million different people
from one day to the next
I can't change my mold......
Why do you care what anyone thinks of your endless questions and threads? Some are interesting. Some not so much. But the question is...why do you care?

everyone eats ASS

No....everyone wants theirs eaten. But nobody wants to belly up to the butthole except you.

Oh FFS - would you guys get a room?

So no questions about my being a bored housewife?
Why I am a Christian but talk about sexual things?

I mean, I answered all that stuff, it has been said it doesn't add up? But, in what way?
Because I don't fit the mold you think I SHOULD?

To quote one of my favorite songs:

But I'm a million different people
from one day to the next
I can't change my mold......
Why do you care what anyone thinks of your endless questions and threads? Some are interesting. Some not so much. But the question is...why do you care?

Actually I have wondered why no one does AMA threads here. They can be interesting.

So...start some threads, folks. I'll play. I might even start a AMA thread too. Maybe. Perhaps.

everyone eats ASS

Oh FFS - would you guys get a room?

Go fuck yourself.
That was a public service announcement as well as a warning for Bonzi.

Ok, I have a question for you. What are you afraid of?

ya didn't have to raise yer hand dufus!!! (even though I like it!)

hmmmmm...........

Drowning.... being in the water where I can't see what's in there...

If I see something really big and I'm not expecting it - it freaks me out.... like, I used to work in Alexandria VA near the Potomac River and sometimes there would be these big Ocean Liners like the Cruise Line kind, and if I was turning on a road and there was one there it would scare me.... I have no idea why.....

Other than that, just the usual stuff like BIG spiders (I don't mind the tiny ones), and pretty much any kind of BIG bug...... like when those 17 year cicadas come out it's like a horror movie for me.....

I have never been walking and seen a snake, I don't want to either, I think I would die of a heart attack........

I'm afraid of very angry people and yelling out of rage ......
I guess watching Jurassic World in 3D is out of the question then.

Forum List

Back