Bonzi - Just Ask Me!

Afraid of big things eh? Lol....jkjkjk. Thats not too bad of a list, all seem pretty managable.

What are you afraid of?

I know I was thinking that too what is it about "big" things... (even in the way you were alluding to) ..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaanyway..............
Im afraid of children being tormented in any way. Physically, emotionally - any of it. I'm afraid of death because I love life and I love people - and Im an agnostic. I guess just those, I dont have anything else off top

Afraid of big things eh? Lol....jkjkjk. Thats not too bad of a list, all seem pretty managable.

What are you afraid of?

I know I was thinking that too what is it about "big" things... (even in the way you were alluding to) ..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaanyway..............
Im afraid of children being tormented in any way. Physically, emotionally - any of it. I'm afraid of death because I love life and I love people - and Im an agnostic. I guess just those, I dont have anything else off top

Totally understood.

As a Christian, I know many many Christians that are afraid of those things as well, and, still even as professed Christians, don't understand why God allows the atrocities that happen in this world.....

Where do you go for intelligent conversation?

Still looking..... I would say that 90% of the people on here want to:

(1) Make jokes and try to be snarky
(2) Fight

that's about it....

Or if they ARE intelligent you have to read a thesis which I have no time for....

Pretty much this.

One of the reasons I like your threads is that the usual suspects that just want to attack everyone generally or have a fight normally avoid your threads.

Sometimes I reply very earnestly to your posts- because I think some of them are rational and personal and deserving of a serious response.

And sometimes they are just fun- and I try to respond in the same vein.

So no questions about my being a bored housewife?
Why I am a Christian but talk about sexual things?

Why wouldn't a Christian talk about sexual things?

Why do you post on USMB?

(1) I see no reason for a Christian to not talk about sexual things.
I think a serious, committed Christian would not be sexy, flirty or suggestive .

I wonder why you or anyone thinks that?

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine;
3 your anointing oils are fragrant;
your name is oil poured out;
therefore virgins love you.
4 Draw me after you; let us run.
The king has brought me into his chambers.

I never really answered this.... my husband can be pretty smart about a lot of things.
My oldest son as well.
I used to have a lot of friends in college that would "go deep" - but have not found any new friends to replace them...... :(

Why do you post on USMB?

I think a serious, committed Christian would not be sexy, flirty or suggestive .

I guess if you are a married person and being sexy or flirty with other men (or women) it's a bit different.

No?

Although my answers are often short in political posts, I usually have several layers to my reply. Some miss the humor in one, while another my not see the implications of my answer in the literal sense. Also, they are often short to provoke thought.

I find it interesting that the atom, which was once unknown, is made up of even smaller parts. Yet, these little things have joined to make a universe. I sometimes wonder if our little parts of intelligence are part of a bigger thing which may be God. Well, intelligence combined with energy.

I find it interesting that the atom, which was once unknown, is made up of even smaller parts. Yet, these little things have joined to make a universe. I sometimes wonder if our little parts of intelligence are part of a bigger thing which may be God. Well, intelligence combined with energy.

Like "the Force"?

Like "the Force"?

Somewhat, except energy changes state and form.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of tootsie pop?

If a duck eats and then goes into the water does it get cramps?

Why do they call them building when they are done building them?

I never really answered this.... my husband can be pretty smart about a lot of things.
My oldest son as well.
I used to have a lot of friends in college that would "go deep" - but have not found any new friends to replace them...... :(

hard to replace college friends.

They are still most of my 'best' friends.

Why do you post on USMB?

I guess if you are a married person and being sexy or flirty with other men (or women) it's a bit different.

No?

I don't think that is a particular Christian thing.

What are you afraid of?

Totally understood.

As a Christian, I know many many Christians that are afraid of those things as well, and, still even as professed Christians, don't understand why God allows the atrocities that happen in this world.....
Because he doesn't care...

Forum List

Back