BREAKING: Judge blocks Trump admin plan to roll back DACA

So some fucking regressive judge thinks he has the power to prop up a clearly unconstitutional program. Anyone with half a brain should be demanding that SOBs impeachment and removal from office.

So some fucking regressive judge thinks he has the power to prop up a clearly unconstitutional program. Anyone with half a brain should be demanding that SOBs impeachment and removal from office.

You’re such a poor losing pussy.
Judges get to decide what’s Constitutional, not little twerps like you.

SCOTUS should have fun with this one.
How does a federal judge extend an expiring executive action? WTF

Up next, from the no-judicial-process-purpose-or-authority-understanding authoritarian left:

"Southern District of California U.S. District Judge to decide whether Congress repealing a federal law universally loved by the left is constitutional."

:lmao:

You’re such a poor losing pussy.
Judges get to decide what’s Constitutional, not little twerps like you.

Any bets the decision will be reversed within a month? I got a hundred that says it will.

This is all actually great news for Republicans.
Democrats sit grinning and thinking this is their way of showing they mean business....This is the kind of shit that will backfire in their face, increase divide and piss people off. I’m 100% positive this shit pisses off DJT.

I'm sure plenty of RWNJs with half a brain are doing just that.

This is all actually great news for Republicans.
Democrats sit grinning and thinking this is their way of showing they mean business....This is the kind of shit that will backfire in their face, increase divide and piss people off. I’m 100% positive this shit pisses off DJT.

People are already divided. Trump's part is only 33%, and there is no chance it will ever be much more than that. If he makes 2020, that will be the end of the line for him.

Forum List

Back