BREAKING: Leftists storm Secret Service tent at Trump rally in Salt Lake City; Riot cops on scene!

This commenter summed it up nicely:

"These people want the cops to hurt them so the propaganda news networks will sympathize with them. You watch, this is what it is leading up to. They want another Kent State."

VIDEO=> Protesters Try to Storm Trump Utah Rally, Tear Up Secret Service Check Points - The Gateway Pundit

The useful idiots will be in the front of the protest; the violent scum will be behind them throwing at/striking cops. The Police will need to move THROUGH the front "innocents" to get the assholes. Guess what will be filmed??? I was at their strategy meets in the 70s; same tactics.

Greg

Trump should say to the media every time these protesters disrupt his events "They're just upset I'm going to create jobs for them".

I just watched the video. Literally nothing happened.

What we have here is a bunch of do nothing's jerking each other off with fantasies about civil disobedience that they hope they can watch on television.

In other words, it's a normal day at the USMB.

I just watched the video. Literally nothing happened.

What we have here is a bunch of do nothing's jerking each other off with fantasies about civil disobedience that they hope they can watch on television.

In other words, it's a normal day at the USMB.
Left wing media must have destroyed the footage of the killings and stuff.You people are a bunch of girls,I have seen more violence at a jumble sale.

Poor Trump, his Nazi party is receiving a little flack..
And when the people decide to fight back...........what will your comment be.........when there is blood in the street..........

Sooner or later these protests are gonna get bloody.........and Move On Terror Org is promoting them. That blood will be on their hands.

And when the people decide to fight back...........what will your comment be.........when there is blood in the street..........

Sooner or later these protests are gonna get bloody.........and Move On Terror Org is promoting them. That blood will be on their hands.
Maybe so,, but I doubt it...

Hope you are right.

No you don't.

Hope you are right.

No you don't.
Whatever.............I will defend myself if this happens to me............no question about it............Move On Terror Org is nothing but a Terrorist org..............to silence anyone who disagrees............

I will not start a fight........but I damned well will finish one...........

Of course that is mute..........Our primary is over........I'm not going to rally.............but I expect people to be there who think like me.

Hope you are right.

No you don't.
Whatever.............I will defend myself if this happens to me............no question about it............Move On Terror Org is nothing but a Terrorist org..............to silence anyone who disagrees............

I will not start a fight........but I damned well will finish one...........

Of course that is mute..........Our primary is over........I'm not going to rally.............but I expect people to be there who think like me.

moot

The useful idiots will be in the front of the protest; the violent scum will be behind them throwing at/striking cops. The Police will need to move THROUGH the front "innocents" to get the assholes. Guess what will be filmed??? I was at their strategy meets in the 70s; same tactics.

Greg

only because police tactics today are fucking stupid. They should ahve a team of about 6 or sohardened veterans observe the rioters and figure out who the leaders are. Then go in, bust heads and arrest the leaders. Then these riot leaders should ahve the book thrown at them for disrupting a peaceful political assembly.

THAT is how you end such riots.

For all readers from outside North America who keep wondering, "We can't believe people are voting for Trump. Who are these people?"

They're many of the retards in this thread.
Oh bullshit. I highly doubt that you and Lone Laugher and the rest of the retard gang here are voting for Trump.

You are so full of shit.

Greg

only because police tactics today are fucking stupid. They should ahve a team of about 6 or sohardened veterans observe the rioters and figure out who the leaders are. Then go in, bust heads and arrest the leaders. Then these riot leaders should ahve the book thrown at them for disrupting a peaceful political assembly.

THAT is how you end such riots.

Riots? What riots?

For all readers from outside North America who keep wondering, "We can't believe people are voting for Trump. Who are these people?"

They're many of the retards in this thread.
Oh bullshit. I highly doubt that you and Lone Laugher and the rest of the retard gang here are voting for Trump.

You are so full of shit.

I almost registered GOP so I could vote for Trump in the primary. But....I knew that my fellow Floridians wouldn't let me down.

Well, they're screaming "shut it down", which illustrates pretty clearly what they want to do to opposing speech. Typical.

Outside of that, I'd say they're bouncing more than storming.

They did tear down the Secret Service tent. If you think that is a big nothing, then I suggest you try it all by your lonesome and see how many laws you have broken.

Are you really trying to normalize this sort of brigandry?

Riots? What riots?

The events in the video fit the first two definitions of the word 'riot', dumbass.

ri·ot
(rī′ət)
n.
1. A wild or turbulent disturbance created by a large number of people.
2. Law A violent disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled for a common purpose.

I'll link it asap. Fox breaking news. Salt Lake City police riot team trying to control a mob of left wing "protestors" after the mob stormed and TORE DOWN a Secret Service tent where agents and the candidate were to be held until the Trump rally.

Yeah.....fucking right wingers are the violent ones right?

Fox reporting assaults on SLPD cops right now.
"Bernie Sanders Blows Out Donald Trump As 14,000 Show Up For Salt Lake City Rally
By Jason Easley on Fri, Mar 18th, 2016 at 8:15 pm

"While Donald Trump moved his Salt Lake City rally to a smaller venue, Bernie Sanders drew a massive crowd of 14,000 for a rally on the same day in the same city as the Republican frontrunner."
Bernie Sanders Blows Out Donald Trump As 14,000 Show Up For Salt Lake City Rally
Feel it yet?
maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back