BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Trump pays 25% in taxes, 9 MSNBC hypocrite snowflakes had IRS tax liens.

How are snowflakes so consistently full of shit? You would think by random luck, they would be correct every once in a while.

They are less accurate than a broken clock.

So how did this all turn out?...was it real or a ruse to get viewers to tune in? what did they reveal? [the answer to that last question will tell us if it was real or not]
From Forbes :
Maddow said it showed that Trump reported over $150 million in income that year and paid $5.3 million in federal income tax and $31 million in alternative minimum tax. Many questions were left unanswered, including the sources of his income.
The investigative reporter and tax expert David Cay Johnston, who had obtained the 1040 in the mail and passed it on to Maddow, suggested Trump, himself, had sent him the document. Johnston he also emphasized how Trump used loopholes to secure a discounted income tax rate and that he believed the rest of the returns would show something that Trump may be trying to hide.
Yeah.....over tax paying SOB.
KILL HIM!!!

Maddow is a friggin Moon Bat idiot whose audience are mostly Libtard dumbasses that Jonathan Gruber refers to as "stupid Americans".

This whole silly episode last night just showed us what a worthless clown she/he is. No wonder she/he has dismal ratings.

Trump pays 25% in taxes, 9 MSNBC hypocrite snowflakes had IRS tax liens.

How are snowflakes so consistently full of shit? You would think by random luck, they would be correct every once in a while.

They are less accurate than a broken clock.
At least now we have Maddows own admission that trump turned over his tax returns, that's the way the questions about trump turning them over should be handled now...she made this claim, make everyone live with it

And to think, dumbass snowflakes gathered together and dropped their drawers in Chicago, baring their asses, for THIS!

upload_2017-3-15_8-10-29.jpeg

So how did this all turn out?...was it real or a ruse to get viewers to tune in? what did they reveal? [the answer to that last question will tell us if it was real or not]
From Forbes :
Maddow said it showed that Trump reported over $150 million in income that year and paid $5.3 million in federal income tax and $31 million in alternative minimum tax. Many questions were left unanswered, including the sources of his income.
The investigative reporter and tax expert David Cay Johnston, who had obtained the 1040 in the mail and passed it on to Maddow, suggested Trump, himself, had sent him the document. Johnston he also emphasized how Trump used loopholes to secure a discounted income tax rate and that he believed the rest of the returns would show something that Trump may be trying to hide.
So was it real or a ruse to entice viewers?...if many questions were left unanswered then what was the point of demanding his tax returns? if they were not the tax returns they were demanding then claiming she had them was a lie...btw, citing Forbes quoting Maddow adds nothing in terms of legitimacy...and what's with calling a legal tax deduction a loophole? is that explained anywhere in the "article"?
Hell idk, I was just trying to inform you of what I read.

From Forbes :
So was it real or a ruse to entice viewers?...if many questions were left unanswered then what was the point of demanding his tax returns? if they were not the tax returns they were demanding then claiming she had them was a lie...btw, citing Forbes quoting Maddow adds nothing in terms of legitimacy...and what's with calling a legal tax deduction a loophole? is that explained anywhere in the "article"?
Hell idk, I was just trying to inform you of what I read.
It seems legit considering the WH was saying they were breaking the law.
Because there are loopholes as to where you don't have to pay any tax. Deductions alone aren't going to drop his rate to like 3% or whatever that is.
Personally, I don't care. If people don't like the rich paying "their fair share" they should quit circle jerking to "tax the rich more" while keeping those loopholes. Circles of stupidity and all that.
Doing the same thing EVERY person would do.
To me the claim made by Maddow that "I have Trumps tax returns, be sure to tune in", just seemed like television to me, and I don't blame her, that's what she does for a living, no reason she should not be allowed to "promote" herself, but it was nothing more than advertising "licence", no substance at all from what I can tell.

Wow, Maddow even pissed off Slate:

Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

Trump’s tax returns, whatever information they happen to contain, constitute a major scoop. Maddow’s social media team ensured the highest possible ratings for that scoop. But if ever a story should have been delivered in a stentorian, fuddy-duddy, nonpartisan manner, this was it. In positioning it as a grand revelation, a vital step in comprehending Trump’s corruption, MSNBC created an exceedingly cynical spectacle. By playing into the network’s loyal liberal audience’s fantasy that there exists a Trump silver bullet, it instead delivered Trump a positive news cycle—the guy pays taxes! Who knew!—amidst the debacle of the AHCA, along with more evidence that the media is aligned against him. The lesson? Don’t tell us you have news, just tell us the news.

:rolleyes-41:

QUOTE="Frankeneinstein, post: 16798460, member: 60534"]
if many questions were left unanswered then what was the point of demanding his tax returns? [/QUOTE]
The snowflake FALSE ACCUSATIONS that accompanied their demanding his tax return were far worse than the TRUTH. The more they demanded his tax returns and the longer he held out, the more it fueled their rhetoric and Conspiracy Theories, undermining him in many Snowflake eyes.

Just like their 'Trump is in League with Russia' / 'The Russians Hacked The ELECTION' lies / bullshit, this, too, has blown up in their faces - Madcow, MSNBC, Hillary, Obama, Snowflakes.... DAMN, I LOVE THIS!

It's going to be a great day!

upload_2017-3-15_8-23-19.jpeg

From Forbes :

What questions were "unanswered"?

Trump paid almost $40 million in Federal taxes.

How much did you pay in Federal income taxes in 2005?

What legal deductions that the Moon Bats call "loopholes" did you take?
Why are you assholes acting like I said it? It was a CUT AND PASTE. He asked a question and I posted an insert from Forbes.
Personally, I have NO problem with a person paying only the amount he is supposed to. Don't like someones rate? Try to get the code changed. Don't vote for dumbfucks that only want to tax the rich more. Its a circle of stupidity.

To me the claim made by Maddow that "I have Trumps tax returns, be sure to tune in", just seemed like television to me, and I don't blame her, that's what she does for a living, no reason she should not be allowed to "promote" herself, but it was nothing more than advertising "licence", no substance at all from what I can tell.
A deceptive, Self-promoting Snowflake 'Fake News' / 'All-In' promotion that has blown up in her and many others' faces. Maddow was getting hyped in the last week or so as becoming extremely popular, so she & the network decided to pull this bit of 'sensationalism'. Bet they are regretting that decision NOW... :p

Very crafty of the Trump administration to let one year leak out, likely the one year Trump actually paid some taxes.
He could go public with every return he has ever had and you fucking queers would be screaming "what about when he was a fetus?"

Very crafty of the Trump administration to let one year leak out, likely the one year Trump actually paid some taxes.

You are not crafty at all. In fact, I am beginning to think all Leftist Fascist Radical Jihadists are MORONS.

What Madcow and the fine folks over at MSNBC actually managed to do was get part of a copy of Trump’s 2005 tax return. Which was already 12 years old. And which the White House had already released.

And which the Wall Street Journal had already reported ona year ago

Twitter Just SHREDDED Rachel Maddow Over Trump Tax Return 'Story'

OMG! You are one die-hard, sour-grapes, sore-loser, dysfunctional, uber-partisan, butt-hurt, Conspiracy Theory-generating, unequaled Snowflake!

"Ok, so we were wrong about his taxes...THIS time. hIs taxes were released... but not ENOUGH of them! There has to be dirt SOMEWHERE - KEEP DIGGING!"

You Snowflakes demanded he release his taxes, which he did not legally have to do, while 'you' were accusing him of everything from dodging taxes to accepting money from the Russians...and it has blown up in 'your' faces - BOOM! Now, embarrassed that Maddow helped 'you' all look like psychotic partisans, 'you' shamelessly want more, want to keep 'fishing'.

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Frs1133.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fm595%2Fdontwanttogooutsidetonight%2FDoctor%2Ftumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fphotobucket.com%2Fimages%2Fhysterical%2520%2520laugh&docid=dmO_ymIKlCE-gM&tbnid=C0PT7kg9lUsE2M%3A&vet=1&w=200&h=200&hl=en&bih=571&biw=1127&q=hYSTERICAL%20lAUGHTER&ved=0ahUKEwiw-OTvu9jSAhVDJiYKHVfkDcoQMwg4KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2017-3-15_8-33-8.jpeg
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Frs1133.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fm595%2Fdontwanttogooutsidetonight%2FDoctor%2Ftumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fphotobucket.com%2Fimages%2Fhysterical%2520%2520laugh&docid=dmO_ymIKlCE-gM&tbnid=C0PT7kg9lUsE2M%3A&vet=1&w=200&h=200&hl=en&bih=571&biw=1127&q=hYSTERICAL%20lAUGHTER&ved=0ahUKEwiw-OTvu9jSAhVDJiYKHVfkDcoQMwg4KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Frs1133.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fm595%2Fdontwanttogooutsidetonight%2FDoctor%2Ftumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fphotobucket.com%2Fimages%2Fhysterical%2520%2520laugh&docid=dmO_ymIKlCE-gM&tbnid=C0PT7kg9lUsE2M%3A&vet=1&w=200&h=200&hl=en&bih=571&biw=1127&q=hYSTERICAL%20lAUGHTER&ved=0ahUKEwiw-OTvu9jSAhVDJiYKHVfkDcoQMwg4KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Frs1133.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fm595%2Fdontwanttogooutsidetonight%2FDoctor%2Ftumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fphotobucket.com%2Fimages%2Fhysterical%2520%2520laugh&docid=dmO_ymIKlCE-gM&tbnid=C0PT7kg9lUsE2M%3A&vet=1&w=200&h=200&hl=en&bih=571&biw=1127&q=hYSTERICAL%20lAUGHTER&ved=0ahUKEwiw-OTvu9jSAhVDJiYKHVfkDcoQMwg4KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-15_8-28-57.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-15_8-28-57.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Like I said, and will say over and over and over and over and over and over again.

The Democrat Party is dishonest. And with every dishonest FAKE NEWS scheme they run, it will all blow up in their faces.

But they will make no apologies for lying to The American Public. NONE.

They lie in here all day, and when caught in a lie.....they just look for the exit to go and hide for a while.

So much for Hillary Clinton's Lies That Trump Paid No Taxes.

A deceptive, Self-promoting Snowflake 'Fake News' / 'All-In' promotion that has blown up in her and many others' faces. Maddow was getting hyped in the last week or so as becoming extremely popular, so she & the network decided to pull this bit of 'sensationalism'. Bet they are regretting that decision NOW... :p
MSNBC is in the midst of a ratings free fall, after MJ she is the only thing they have to promote and the only thing in prime time worth promoting, the rest of those shows are white males riding her coattails, as far as things blowing up in their faces, that may be just what they need to entice the right to tune in and give the station a ratings boost...it was just television bro, that's all.

Forum List

Back