Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony in the Mueller investigation. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

I expect the Bully in Chief threatened Sessions .....either u fire McCabe or I fire u....while he is going to fire him anyway.

How did this idiot become president?

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right.

He will have plenty of due process during the trial

What trial?

The criminal trial after he is arrested and/or the civil trial for his wrongful termination action

Last edited:
So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony in the Mueller investigation. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

I expect the Bully in Chief threatened Sessions .....either u fire McCabe or I fire u....while he is going to fire him anyway.

How did this idiot become president?

Easy. 8 years of corruption and lawlessness followed by you idiots nominating one of the most corrupt politicians in modern history

And they have employees afraid. The ss is taking over. This getting scary

In the history of just plain dick moves, this one takes the freaking cake. McCabe is a goddamn Republican.

McCabe is part of the swamp, dumb ass.........try to stop looking at everything as a repulicrat versus democon issue. Both establishment types from these bought and paid for political parties are up to their neck in corruption and treason.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired
The Justice Department dealt a stunning blow to former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Friday night, firing him just days before he would have been eligible for a lifetime pension after determining that he lied to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

Fired, and drain that swamp Trump.

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right.

What trial?

The criminal trial after he is arrested and/our the civil trial for his wrongful termination action
This reminds me of when saddam rounded up all his rivals and had them executed

What trial?
You can be a character witness......for the defense.

In the history of just plain dick moves, this one takes the freaking cake. McCabe is a goddamn Republican.

McCabe is part of the swamp, dumb ass.........try to stop looking at everything as a repulicrat versus democon issue. Both establishment types from these bought and paid for political parties are up to their neck in corruption and treason.
God I hope he’s a republican. Is he? Then fucking a great

What trial?

The criminal trial after he is arrested and/our the civil trial for his wrongful termination action
This reminds me of when saddam rounded up all his rivals and had them executed
But you don't have a problem with the obvious fucking witch hunt being carried out by the Democrats, do you?

Guess it doesn't pay to e a TRAITOR all your asses are getting caught! GOOD!!

Forum List

Back