Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).

1. Bolton resignation should make you happy, so I see no issue with this except was he asked for his resignation or did he offer it?

2. Well I do understand Obama had North Korea not tossing Missles and Trump allow them to play with them again...

Oh wait Obana failed also.

Now do you understand that China is pulling the strings on North Korea missle testing?

Of course not and you believe Kim does whatever he want without Beijing or Moscow blessing.

Notice the increase of the trade war and now Kim is tossing missles... Remind me of the dispute over the South China Sea during Obama time and China allowing Kim to play with his missiles while China take more of the South China Sea.

3. Now explain to the kind board how background checks would have stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or even the San Bernadino shootings?

When you answer they would have not then explain to the good board why you keep on selling this idea when you know criminals do not care about your laws but you know this already...

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

When good people stand by and do nothing but offer their condolences and prayers, nothing will happen. When good people attempt to end the violence, maybe good outcomes will prevail over evil ones.

When the NRA is finally recognized for what it is, a terrorist ORGANIZATION, maybe members of the Senate will toss Moscow's Bitch, err ... Mitch ... out of the leadership good things will happen.

What would you consider common sense regulations?

I've gone over them dozens of time, the response has always been, but, but "shall not be infringed".

To offer my short response:

• Licensing
  • Registration
  • A national register for background checks
    • all criminal arrests
    • all criminal convictions
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
      • as a danger to them self
    • all Military Discharges not Honorable
    • all local police contacts
    • all civil judgments

Registration and background checks, could be worked out, however I don’t believe a dishonorable discharge should hurt someone from getting a gun, neither should civil judgements or local police contact.

You're wrong. Dishonorable and bad conduct attest to the character of the person, not different than having a felony conviction. Civil judgments have the same, and disaffected people who have nothing to lose are not known for being responsible.

Remember, the background check does not always prevent someone from owning a gun legally. The Red Flag suggest that local LE have a look see at the applicant, and when in doubt conduct an interview with the person, their relatives, employers and neighbors.

In other words you are complaining just to hear yourself complain. Are you really that lonely?

Oh, no. Heh heh. My foreign policy is the one the President is correctly echoing. And I already have my guys elected and in his ears daily. That doesn't happen by talking about it. That happens by being about it.

In other words you are complaining just to hear yourself complain. Are you really that lonely?

Oh, no. Heh heh. My foreign policy is the one the President is correctly echoing. And I already have my guys elected and in his ears daily. That doesn't happen by talking about it. That happens by being about it.
You are obviously having difficulty following the discussion. Perhaps you should go to sleep and come back when you sober up.

Folks, I have consumed 3 beers and can confirm President Trump is draining the damn Swamp as Bolton is flushed! Actually Bolton should testify to Congress as to who finances him or where they hell he got the insane Neocon beliefs he apparently has and promotes.

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).

1. Bolton resignation should make you happy, so I see no issue with this except was he asked for his resignation or did he offer it?

2. Well I do understand Obama had North Korea not tossing Missles and Trump allow them to play with them again...

Now do you understand that China is pulling the strings on North Korea missle testing?

Of course not and you believe Kim does whatever he want without Beijing or Moscow blessing.

Notice the increase of the trade war and now Kim is tossing missles... Remind me of the dispute over the South China Sea during Obama time and China allowing Kim to play with his missiles while China take more of the South China Sea.

3. Now explain to the kind board how background checks would have stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or even the San Bernadino shootings?

When you answer they would have not then explain to the good board why you keep on selling this idea when you know criminals do not care about your laws but you know this already...

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

When good people stand by and do nothing but offer their condolences and prayers, nothing will happen. When good people attempt to end the violence, maybe good outcomes will prevail over evil ones.

When the NRA is finally recognized for what it is, a terrorist ORGANIZATION, maybe members of the Senate will toss Moscow's Bitch, err ... Mitch ... out of the leadership good things will happen.

I've gone over them dozens of time, the response has always been, but, but "shall not be infringed".

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

Registration and background checks, could be worked out, however I don’t believe a dishonorable discharge should hurt someone from getting a gun, neither should civil judgements or local police contact.

From that list most people in this country would be denied the right to own a firearm...

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

You're wrong. Dishonorable and bad conduct attest to the character of the person, not different than having a felony conviction. Civil judgments have the same, and disaffected people who have nothing to lose are not known for being responsible.

Remember, the background check does not always prevent someone from owning a gun legally. The Red Flag suggest that local LE have a look see at the applicant, and when in doubt conduct an interview with the person, their relatives, employers and neighbors.

No!

You are leaving in the hands of corrupt officers to make the decision if a person can pass your background check and I say no!

Police and government officials can be bribed to pass someone, so your background check would fail as usual.

Also from what you have written in the past someone like you being allow to make the choice if someone should or should not own a gun should never be left up to you or those like you and why?

You are known to be bias and from your responses to me in this thread you would deny every NRA member because you consider them a terrorist and a threat.

Now do me a favor and list every mass shooter that was a NRA member and again how would your background check had stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or San Bernadino mass shootings?

8xin.jpg

Folks, I have consumed 3 beers and can confirm President Trump is draining the damn Swamp as Bolton is flushed! Actually Bolton should testify to Congress as to who finances him or where they hell he got the insane Neocon beliefs he apparently has and promotes.

normally i don't watch tucker or the night news mediots but this was a great piece with some unbiased info on the background of these people, and that trump did in fact stop before doing something very stupid.

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

Bolton? Did he suggest drafting Americans to fight Israel's war perhaps?`

Good that he is gone, strange how the democrats love the war hawks all the sudden.

No one has defended him. This is simply a deflection of another Trump failure.

The Moon Bats are confused about things like this.

They attacked Trump when he hired Bolton. Now they are attacking Trump for firing Bolton.

Moon Bats be beaucoup dinky dau.

No, they are attacking Trump for another in a long line of failures.
they are attacking trump because that is how they measure their own success.

it's stupid. it's juvenile, and no better than trump most of the time. what is the point of being just like the very people you attack for being who they are?

Forum List

Back