Breaking: NY Times Busted Selectively Editing Version Of Bundy's Truthful Comments

FINE, but that still does not make him a racist for wondering.

Frankly, it makes him an ignorant racist.

Like these pillars of society?

“I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.”

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee"

The country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

I fail to see how those statement relate to Bundy's racism. They were certainly scrutinized by the press weren't they? Bundy seemed to double down when questioned about his views about "The Negro".

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Biden issued a statement Wednesday afternoon, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama."

Biden also spoke to reporters in a conference call Wednesday afternoon and said the remark was taken out of context.

"Barack Obama is probably the most exciting candidate that the Democratic or Republican Party has produced at least since I've been around," Biden said on the call. "And he's fresh. He's new. He's smart. He's insightful. And I really regret that some have taken totally out of context my use of the world 'clean.'"

Biden said he was referring to a phrase used by his mother.

"My mother has an expression: clean as a whistle, sharp as a tack," Biden said.

Obama, in a brief off-camera interview in a Senate hallway, said he thinks Biden "didn't intend to offend" anyone.

"He called me," Obama said. "I told him it wasn't necessary. We have got more important things to worry about. We have got Iraq. We have got health care. We have got energy. This is low on the list."

The USMB right is all but unanimously defending this guy, which if nothing else tells you what a crop of fringe lunatics they are;

most of the mainstream of the rightwing nut crowd has already condemned Bundy.

And keep in mind, these people on USMB are not just trolls, with normal brains, who happen to be conservative but are just having a few laughs by acting like stupid rightwingers, to needle the liberals here.

These people are as genuinely stupid as they act.

He "really" said that he thought black people might have been happier as slaves.

The rest of what he said doesn't change that.
No, he 'wondered' if they would have been better off. That's what he was trying to say.

I often "wonder" if you're such a racist piece of trash because syphilis has caused brain damage.

Don't worry dear, I wasn't saying it did, just that I wondered if it had.

It never fails to amaze me when they lose....

What in the world will they do IF they ever get a WHITE MAN back in the White House?

The Federal government owns so much land there because it gained Nevada, after the Mexican-American War of 1846-1848.

Under the terms of the treaty negotiated by Trist, Mexico ceded to the United States Upper California and New Mexico. This was known as the Mexican Cession and included present-day Arizona and New Mexico and parts of Utah, Nevada, and Colorado (see Article V of the treaty). Mexico relinquished all claims to Texas and recognized the Rio Grande as the southern boundary with the United States (see Article V).
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
Cliven Bundy said his family settled the land in the 1880s, almost 30 years later.

The trouble started when Bundy stopped paying grazing fees in 1993. He said he didn't have to because his Mormon ancestors worked the land since the 1880s, giving him rights to the land.
Nevada officials blast feds over treatment of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy | Fox News
Cliven Bundy is wrong and so is everyone who supported him. Now please stop.

From the scumbag subversive that brought you this....VVVVVVVVV

I wish the NY Times would print the entire text of the Media Matters anti-Israel rant that (according to the shooter) caused former democrat politician and former KKK/Nazi club member Glen Miller to snap and hunt down and kill three Jews last week. It kind of makes Bundy look like a choir boy but selective editing is a powerful thing and as long as low information lefties depend on blogs and the comedy channel for news analysis George Soros will keep them in a constant state of phony outrage and hatred.

I knew the Slimes was faking the story. SEE THAT CLIVEN BUNDY IS ACTUALLY AN ADVOCATE FOR BLACKS, HISPANICS

Watch Bundy explain how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was. It is 100% clear that Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. (If you are person of low intelligence, the fact that that is his point might be too hard for you to understand.) And he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds. This is the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. Shame on NYT for not providing all the information.
Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 - YouTube

Now watch the edited version of Bundy’s remarks as promoted by the left-wing Media Matters and as reported in the NY Times:

VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Remarks - YouTube

The NYT didn't fake anything.

They have not been "busted" except inside your squirrelly, damp and dense little skull.

The exception taken with Bundy's remarks are that he uses Blacks and Hispanics as examples of government corruption when he's a flaming example of someone who abuses the system beyond belief...to the point of $1M, you fucking idiot.

I knew the Slimes was faking the story. SEE THAT CLIVEN BUNDY IS ACTUALLY AN ADVOCATE FOR BLACKS, HISPANICS

Watch Bundy explain how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was. It is 100% clear that Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. (If you are person of low intelligence, the fact that that is his point might be too hard for you to understand.) And he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds. This is the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. Shame on NYT for not providing all the information.
Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 - YouTube

Now watch the edited version of Bundy’s remarks as promoted by the left-wing Media Matters and as reported in the NY Times:

VIDEO: Cliven Bundy's Racist Remarks - YouTube

This is what the propaganda arm of the us government does. They make up the news. They lie in order to promote their agenda. They are criminals in the TRUE sense of the word....yet they work day and night to criminalize the people they persecute, oppress, and kill.

It's no different than the propaganda machines of every corrupt and brutal regime in the last 200 years.

Seriously, what did people expect? You refuse to differentiate between right and wrong, eventually evil is going to take over.

I wish the NY Times would print the entire text of the Media Matters anti-Israel rant that (according to the shooter) caused former democrat politician and former KKK/Nazi club member Glen Miller to snap and hunt down and kill three Jews last week. It kind of makes Bundy look like a choir boy but selective editing is a powerful thing and as long as low information lefties depend on blogs and the comedy channel for news analysis George Soros will keep them in a constant state of phony outrage and hatred.
I wish the NY Times would print the entire text of the Bush administration's justification for the Iraq war that caused so much torture and death for over ten years. It kind of makes Glen Miller look like a choir boy but selective memory is a poweful thing and as long as no-information right-wing redneck Republicans depend on FOX News and Squirrel Zippers for news analysis then the international old-money elite will keep them in a constant state of phony outrage and hatred toward a black "Marxist" who has made rich job creators richer than ever before.

See how that works?

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

I wish the NY Times would print the entire text of the Bush administration's justification for the Iraq war that caused so much torture and death for over ten years. It kind of makes Glen Miller look like a choir boy but selective memory is a poweful thing and as long as no-information right-wing redneck Republicans depend on FOX News and Squirrel Zippers for news analysis then the international old-money elite will keep them in a constant state of phony outrage and hatred toward a black "Marxist" who has made rich job creators richer than ever before.

See how that works?

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

I nominate knb for the most brainwashed left wing hack on these boards.

He still thinks Bush lied about wmds even though democrats propagated the existence of wmds before Bush took office.

He still pretends water boarding is torture when even though it isnt. Our own soldiers are water boarded in training. Not that a cocksucking dickbag liberal would care about that. Brown terrorists? They are all hands across America in hypocritical unification. Our own soldiers water boarded and these morons do not care.

This knb is now in the lead.

This guy will soon say that he farts out of his mouth and the repubs will sit back with their hand on their chin trying to find a spin that makes sense adding "He has a point burps are just farts from the other end"

Its like they have to try to make sense out of his nonsense

And he made another good point.
No, MLK did his job just fine.

We are judging Bundy by the content of his character - which is a lawbreaking, mooching welfare cheat, who doesn't acknowledge the federal government and opines pro-slavery.

Pretty despicable character.

As long as anyone claims he is pro-slavery they're not being honest.

Forum List

Back