BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

sessions needs firing as well...

he lied again

he was suppose to be recused from any involvement in the trump investigation...

yet he fired the top investigator in the trump team investigation

just hours before Trump fired Comey...

C_bBWx6XoAAEZH2.jpg

According to court documents, Petraeus admitted removing several so-called black books -- notebooks in which he kept classified and non-classified information from his tenure as the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan -- and giving them to Broadwell.

They were his JOURNALS....nothing even remotely sensitive in them....CNN is FAKE NEWS....believe it at your peril.

Comey should have been fired eons ago, but hey baby.....better late then never!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:biggrin:

According to court documents, Petraeus admitted removing several so-called black books -- notebooks in which he kept classified and non-classified information from his tenure as the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan -- and giving them to Broadwell.

They were his JOURNALS....nothing even remotely sensitive in them....CNN is FAKE NEWS....believe it at your peril.
nope, you swallowed a lie...

He was afraid that Comey was getting too close.

Now Comey testifies to the Senate on everything, and the FBI will stone wall Sessions and leak everything to the Senate.
---------------------------------------------

Every time I get ready to put you on IGNORE, you come up with a Gem like this.

I generally put Leftist Loons with over 100,000 posts on IGNORE....but this, your #149,358, makes me hesitate.

Obviously Leftist loons with over 100,000 posts should all be put on IGNORE...not that you don't have a 100% right to Rave....but its just that in over 100,000 indications of your mind-set (or lack of it)...we just don't need anymore information, in order to draw our conclusions....which in your case, is a diagnosis and it has to be, regretfully:...Bat-Shit Crazy.

But, then you come with Post #149,358 and show us that Bat-Shit Crazy can occasionally have some artistic and entertainment value.

I am going to keep you around for a while longer.

There comes a point in the mind of a Conspiracy Theorist where EVERY event confirms his Conspiracy Theory. Its sometimes correctly called Insanity....but it usually skates by on Blind Partisan Passion.

You are and the rest of the Coastal Cocksucker/Rotting City Loons are there....and the Heartland of America is enjoying the spectacle.

_________

Trot along, kid.

Classified information from the war in Afghanistan. Even you can't be that clueless.

Comey should have been fired eons ago, but hey baby.....better late then never!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:biggrin:

He said Hillary is guilty but didn't prosecute. He is supposed to be politically agnostic but loyal to the law. He was not loyal to the law. He was made to look like a moron before congress, then axed. I expect more justice soon. The way he was fired made him look like a fool. Public humiliation is quite a weapon.

Trump can fire Comey

He fired Nancy Yates

But can he shut them up?

You can't make stuff up. You have to back up your accusations with the evidence to prove anything.

The evidence is there

Firing Comey doesn't change things. Nixon went four years into his Presidency before it imploded

Trump has only lasted three months

Love you some Comey. Six Months ago, you people, like Trump, called for his head. Make up your mind.

Here's just how stupid the left is:

Lets say Trump was guilty of collusion with the Russians. Now that Comey has been fired, he can tell all. Just yesterday, Comey said there wasn't any collusion. What's he going to do? Make it up now?

How can you people be that stupid and still breathe?
Let's say trump was guilty of collusion with the Russians. You wouldn't care and support him even more.

I wouldn't care is right. I also wouldn't care if he got impeached either. He did what I voted for him for.

"If we don't get a special prosecutor, every American will rightfully suspect that the decision to fire #Comey was part of a cover-up." - Chuck The Clown Schumer
There should have been a special prosecutor on day one. Trump should have demanded it. How crazy is it to have the FBI director investigating the Trump administration of which he is a part and his boss Donald Trump?

I not only carried information like that, but was debriefed several times and wrote after-action reports in the RVN. What's your experience, junior?

That you are clueless. Petraus was the commander of the theatre, meaning he was told the details of CIA secret ops.

Forum List

Back