BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

James Comey told Senators he had an in-depth knowledge of how Russia worked. But he didn't know Gazprom was a gas company.

C_auNY7XYAAseTH.jpg

Comey was incompetent, that's why he was fired.
Trump's first official act as president should have been to ask for an independent special prosecutor. Big Mistake! Having the FBI Director lead an investigation of the Trump administration which includes himself and his boss is gross incompetence.

It's not the firing of Comey, that has created the outrage but the timing. Now, even if the investigation shows Trump and his associates are clean, the investigation will be tainted by this incredibly stupid action by Trump. I think Comey needed to go but not like this.

Trump doesn't give a rats ass about that. He knows he isn't guilty and he fired Comey because he's incompetent. That useless and expensive witch hunt needs to stop, now.

Sally Yates wasn't using the executive order to base her judgment from. She was using liberal talking-points that weren't in writing to resist the lawful order of the President. By law the president has the right to decide who can enter the US thru the Health And Human Services Dept and Homeland Security.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Well I guess you don't know what the Ass Clown did. Right now the 2.0 version is under review by 12 Federal District court judges in the 4th district court--and just the other day--Sean Spicer was made aware that Trump still had on his campaign web-site, during the daily White House briefing--the campaign promise of a Muslim travel ban--(after all Judges had seen it .) So it was brought up in court by these judges and now the DOJ is having to defend this executive order with the Pretence that Trump's 2.0 version of the travel ban- is really a travel ban and not a Muslim ban. I doubt they're going to go for that one--LOL The Muslim ban was erased from Trump's website just this Monday--05/07/2017.

"Washington (CNN)A press release touting Donald Trump's controversial plan to ban all Muslim travel into the United States was removed from his campaign website Monday, shortly after White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that he was unaware that the plan was still online."
Trump campaign removes Muslim ban language from website - CNNPolitics.com

For a more detailed explanation of why it was struck down the 1st time, and most likely to be struck down again:
Trump’s Executive Order Is an Unconstitutional Attack on Muslims. It Must Be Struck Down In Its Entirety.

Sally Yates stuffed a rag in Ted Cruz's mouth and ran over him with a steam roller regarding this.

th

Furthermore Trump is firing anyone--Like Sally Yates and FBI Director James Comey whom have intimate knowlege of this Russian investigation--just like Richard Nixon did.

The travel ban was a legal document. Only it's contents can be used to consider what it can be judged on. Trump never said all Muslims were banned from entering the US. Feel free to post specifically any "THIS IS A MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN" verbage you can find in the Executive Order.

The law says a person can not be discriminated against based on their country of origin. She schooled Ted Cruz on this and I already told you this. Did you have a selective ability of reasoning?

This is the part where you cite the law or provide the link to it, since your interpretation of the law cannot be trusted.

It's not my interpretation of the law... it is what the acting AG Yates stated.

Yes Sally Yates did mention the Establishment clause in her statement to Ted Cruz--but the video was short and cut her off. If it would have lasted just a couple of seconds longer you would have heard her state the Establishment clause.

Here she is again--and at the end she does state that it was the Establishment clause in the constitution as the reason she told the DOJ to stand down on this executive order.

Last edited:
You are trying to tell us their was no major major corruption going on at the DNC ...

They are a private organization. I don't like what they did to Bernie... but you know what? Someone's privacy is there privacy. What happened to them is no different that someone hacking your phone and then sending the pictures of you screwing your bosses wife to your boss and getting you fired. Well you shouldn't have been screwing your bosses wife and doing so you deserved to get fired, but guess what, the person who hacked your phone invaded your privacy and deserves to be punished for it.

You do realize, do you not, that you are saying it is A-OK for a PRIVATE company to determine who gets to run for the POTUS job.

Is the DNC and RNC a private organization or not?

Doesn't matter. The POTUS is supposed to be a representative of the PEOPLE. The fact that the RNC and the DNC control who even gets to run means that they control the government whcih means that PRIVATE organisations are placing themselves, and their interests, before the WE The People. Which is a clear assault on the Constitutional Republic that the US was founded as.

Yes it does matter... they aren't President yet. Yes or No, are they private organizations? Yes or No? Remember the old KISS principle?

Edit to add, by your logic what the NSA does it perfectly fine... because the possible safety of several people is more important than YOUR personal privacy. So if you want to take the stance you are taking now... I don't want to ever hear you complain about the NSA.

No it doesn't again they take millions and millions of tax payers dollars..we are talking cold hard Cash.

James Comey told Senators he had an in-depth knowledge of how Russia worked. But he didn't know Gazprom was a gas company.

C_auNY7XYAAseTH.jpg

Comey was incompetent, that's why he was fired.
Trump's first official act as president should have been to ask for an independent special prosecutor. Big Mistake! Having the FBI Director lead an investigation of the Trump administration which includes himself and his boss is gross incompetence.

It's not the firing of Comey, that has created the outrage but the timing. Now, even if the investigation shows Trump and his associates are clean, the investigation will be tainted by this incredibly stupid action by Trump. I think Comey needed to go but not like this.

Trump doesn't give a rats ass about that. He knows he isn't guilty and he fired Comey because he's incompetent. That useless and expensive witch hunt needs to stop, now.

Really?

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

The last President to fire people who knew too much was Richard Nixon. There is nothing worse than firing the Lead Investigator when you're the subject of that investigation.

Now if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause is all about in the constitution.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 and beyond.

And the smartest thing Republicans should do right now is DEMAND an independent investigation that is 100 miles away from the Trump administration and any political affliliation otherwise they will implicate THEMSELVES in this cover-up.

Last edited:
Sally Yates wasn't using the executive order to base her judgment from. She was using liberal talking-points that weren't in writing to resist the lawful order of the President. By law the president has the right to decide who can enter the US thru the Health And Human Services Dept and Homeland Security.

Well I guess you don't know what the Ass Clown did. Right now the 2.0 version is under review by 12 Federal District court judges in the 4th district court--and just the other day--Sean Spicer was made aware that Trump still had on his campaign web-site, during the daily White House briefing--the campaign promise of a Muslim travel ban--(after all Judges had seen it .) So it was brought up in court by these judges and now the DOJ is having to defend this executive order with the Pretence that Trump's 2.0 version of the travel ban- is really a travel ban and not a Muslim ban. I doubt they're going to go for that one--LOL The Muslim ban was erased from Trump's website just this Monday--05/07/2017.

"Washington (CNN)A press release touting Donald Trump's controversial plan to ban all Muslim travel into the United States was removed from his campaign website Monday, shortly after White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that he was unaware that the plan was still online."

For a more detailed explanation of why it was struck down the 1st time, and most likely to be struck down again:
Trump’s Executive Order Is an Unconstitutional Attack on Muslims. It Must Be Struck Down In Its Entirety.

Sally Yates stuffed a rag in Ted Cruz's mouth and ran over him with a steam roller regarding this.

th

Furthermore Trump is firing anyone--Like Sally Yates and FBI Director James Comey whom have intimate knowlege of this Russian investigation--just like Richard Nixon did.

The travel ban was a legal document. Only it's contents can be used to consider what it can be judged on. Trump never said all Muslims were banned from entering the US. Feel free to post specifically any "THIS IS A MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN" verbage you can find in the Executive Order.

The law says a person can not be discriminated against based on their country of origin. She schooled Ted Cruz on this and I already told you this. Did you have a selective ability of reasoning?

This is the part where you cite the law or provide the link to it, since your interpretation of the law cannot be trusted.

Why don't you cite the law?

Oh don't be silly. You know better.

Or maybe you can lie to yourself that he didn't lose by 3 million votes.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Since when does the popular vote elect the president? keep lying boy, no one believes a word you fools say.

After the epic beating we put on the left the last 7 years they grasp for made up shit like the "popular vote". Tune in next week when they claim to have won the pantsuit vote.
Popular vote is not "made up shit" [BEGIN RESTORED CONTENT]---- it's how democracies work around the world.
Well, except for here and Pakistan.

Now "three million illegals' --- THAT's some made up shit.

How do we know?
You can count and quantify, down to the last single vote, the number 65,844,610 and the number 62,979,636. You can compare them, add them, subtract them and percentage them. They're certified concrete results.

With "three million illegals" you ain't got a damn thing. You've got some blogger who looked at the numbers above, did the subtraction to determine how many he'd need to come up with a fantasy "alternate fact", and splooged it all over the internets on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.

And that's how you make up shit.

Personally if I were one of the Gullibles who bought this bullshit I'd want to play it down and kinda forget I ever got suckered by it. But maybe that 's just me. [END RESTORED CONTENT]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: by all means link us to the popular vote election of a US president last Nov...no...we thought not.

But of course. This isn't a secret. Well, to most of us.
Enjoy that page --- it's got columns of breakdowns by state, by candidate, by comparison to previous election, the whole shebang. What it doesn't have is a column for "illegal votes". Sucks to be your point.

Then there's this:

• Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box. --- Site wide rules and guidelines

*DO NOT* edit other people's posts. Got that?

Shut your lying liberal mouth, there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote winner just admit it. I doubt you can because you are a lying liberal but maybe you will surprise us.

th

Read and weep or beat your meat or whatever.

Federal Protections Against National Origin Discrimination | CRT | Department of Justice

We’ll See You in Court: Why Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees Violates the Establishment Clause
Sloppy logic to say the least.

• This article assumes that if it is a Muslim majority country....only Muslims would migrate from it.
  • The article assumes that all Muslim majority countries are banned, which is not the case.
  • The article assumes that anyone who wants to migrate to the US can. This is not true.
You're not understanding. It doesn't matter that not everyone effected is Muslim. It doesn't matter it wasn't every Muslim country. None of that matters. What matters is that you can not target muslims, and trump did. Why is that so difficult to understand? I am having trouble figuring out where your comprehension is failing.

Can not discriminate by religion.
Trump boasted about banning a specific religion.

its really really not rocket science.
If I could simplify it any further for you God knows I would....

Oh I 'got' this. Barry was not targeting Muslims when he added those nations to his list. He was identifying nations whose citizens posed the largest threat to the United States due to the fact that these nations had the largest number of terrorists / people who hate the US not to mention who were engaged in civil war (come of them) who had refugees flowing into our country. Obama declared that due to the fact that these people records kept in their country had been destroyed and could not be found due to the civil war going on it was almost impossible to vette them.

Trump saw what Obama saw / declared - 'unvettable' refugees coming from terrorist-inhabited nations who, according to Obama's Intel agencies - had already been infiltrated by ISIS, some 'refugees' who had already been allowed into this country and ended up murdering US citizens, like the 7 in Ca. So, in an attempt to prevent that from happening further Trump decided to institute his plan...which was / is not even a BAN. It is a DELAY that allows more time for even more thorough vetting. It is not against only Muslims but calls for the additional scrutiny and precautions for anyone coming from those countries.

I personally prefer the Israeli method of screening, as they have never allowed any terrorist to board and blow up one of their airliners. They do not base their scrutiny on race, religion , etc but instead of the individual's own actions while in line, going through screening and processing. It is proven to work.
Obama never once banned refugees. He slowed the process for better vetting.

It's not shit, it's a dog turd.

th

I did... you didn't pay attention.

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act (Hart-Cellar Act)

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act (Hart-Cellar Act)

How dare you cite the actual law and suggest it be obeyed!! Laws deemed unfair or mean spirited by the left can be ignored you know. /sarcasm

Since when does the popular vote elect the president? keep lying boy, no one believes a word you fools say.

After the epic beating we put on the left the last 7 years they grasp for made up shit like the "popular vote". Tune in next week when they claim to have won the pantsuit vote.
Popular vote is not "made up shit" [BEGIN RESTORED CONTENT]---- it's how democracies work around the world.

How do we know?
You can count and quantify, down to the last single vote, the number 65,844,610 and the number 62,979,636. You can compare them, add them, subtract them and percentage them. They're certified concrete results.

With "three million illegals" you ain't got a damn thing. You've got some blogger who looked at the numbers above, did the subtraction to determine how many he'd need to come up with a fantasy "alternate fact", and splooged it all over the internets on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.

Personally if I were one of the Gullibles who bought this bullshit I'd want to play it down and kinda forget I ever got suckered by it. But maybe that 's just me. [END RESTORED CONTENT]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: by all means link us to the popular vote election of a US president last Nov...no...we thought not.

Enjoy that page --- it's got columns of breakdowns by state, by candidate, by comparison to previous election, the whole shebang. What it doesn't have is a column for "illegal votes". Sucks to be your point.

Then there's this:

• Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box. --- Site wide rules and guidelines

Shut your lying liberal mouth, there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote winner just admit it. I doubt you can because you are a lying liberal but maybe you will surprise us.

Oh no cupcake?

Then what the fuck are the numbers on that page? A recipe for goulash?

How do we know?

Then there's this:

Oh no cupcake?

Then what the fuck are the numbers on that page? A recipe for goulash?

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How dare you point out the left flip flopping on Comey, how dare you. I telling Chuck Schumer on you right now bucko!

Just when Comey asked for more resources to broaden the investigation of the Trump white house, he got fired. Coincidence?

Sloppy logic to say the least.

• This article assumes that if it is a Muslim majority country....only Muslims would migrate from it.
  • The article assumes that all Muslim majority countries are banned, which is not the case.
  • The article assumes that anyone who wants to migrate to the US can. This is not true.
You're not understanding. It doesn't matter that not everyone effected is Muslim. It doesn't matter it wasn't every Muslim country. None of that matters. What matters is that you can not target muslims, and trump did. Why is that so difficult to understand? I am having trouble figuring out where your comprehension is failing.

Can not discriminate by religion.
Trump boasted about banning a specific religion.

its really really not rocket science.
If I could simplify it any further for you God knows I would....

Oh I 'got' this. Barry was not targeting Muslims when he added those nations to his list. He was identifying nations whose citizens posed the largest threat to the United States due to the fact that these nations had the largest number of terrorists / people who hate the US not to mention who were engaged in civil war (come of them) who had refugees flowing into our country. Obama declared that due to the fact that these people records kept in their country had been destroyed and could not be found due to the civil war going on it was almost impossible to vette them.

Trump saw what Obama saw / declared - 'unvettable' refugees coming from terrorist-inhabited nations who, according to Obama's Intel agencies - had already been infiltrated by ISIS, some 'refugees' who had already been allowed into this country and ended up murdering US citizens, like the 7 in Ca. So, in an attempt to prevent that from happening further Trump decided to institute his plan...which was / is not even a BAN. It is a DELAY that allows more time for even more thorough vetting. It is not against only Muslims but calls for the additional scrutiny and precautions for anyone coming from those countries.

I personally prefer the Israeli method of screening, as they have never allowed any terrorist to board and blow up one of their airliners. They do not base their scrutiny on race, religion , etc but instead of the individual's own actions while in line, going through screening and processing. It is proven to work.
Obama never once banned refugees. He slowed the process for better vetting.

It's not shit, it's a dog turd.
Poop for brains. That's what I thought.

Well, you're a serious dumbass....because the Immigration and Nationality Act of 2011 laid out new guidelines to cover terrorist and terrorist sympathizers.
Back in 1965 terrorism wasn't even an issue. Now we have countries that have been identified as terrorist organizations or state sponsors of terrorism but were designated as "Countries Of Concern" .....BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

7 Countries Targeted in Trump’s Executive Order Initially Identified as ‘Countries of Concern’ Under Obama Administration
State Sponsors of Terrorism - Wikipedia

7 Countries Targeted in Trump’s Executive Order Initially Identified as ‘Countries of Concern’ Under Obama Administration

"In December 2015, President Barack Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011. Two months later, the Obama administration added Libya, Somalia, and Yemen to the list, in an effort, the administration said, to address “the growing threat from foreign terrorist fighters.”

The restrictions specifically limited what is known as visa-waiver travel by those who had visited one of the seven countries within the specified time period. People who previously could have entered the United States without a visa were instead required to apply for one if they had traveled to one of the seven countries.

Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn’t traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011."

_____________________​

(a) Designation
(1) In generalThe Secretary is authorized to designate an organization as a foreign terrorist organization in accordance with this subsection if the Secretary finds that—
(A)
the organization is a foreign organization;

(B)
the organization engages in terrorist activity (as defined in section 1182(a)(3)(B) of this title or terrorism (as defined in section 2656f(d)(2) of title 22), or retains the capability and intent to engage in terrorist activity or terrorism) [1]; and

(C)
the terrorist activity or terrorism of the organization threatens the security of United States nationals or the national security of the United States.
(2) Procedure
(A) Notice
(i) To congressional leaders

Links
8 U.S. Code § 1189 - Designation of foreign terrorist organizations
Immigration and Nationality Act.
INA §212 (2011): Inadmissible aliens
INA §207 (2011): Annual admission of refugees and admission of emergency situation refugees

Forum List

Back