BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
What are his big wins? So far I see mostly chaos. A country divided. Heck even republicans are divided.
Precisely why Putin wanted Trump in office. The hysterical opposition is doing exactly what he hoped they would do.

Yeah, the media being democrat one kind of sees how they are so suggestable to dictators like Putin.
The longer he can keep America divided and focused inward, the more he can do without our notice and intervention.

Yep, we love our drama and the rest of the world watches and shakes their heads.

Yeah, Schumer crying on TV, that stupid slut Pelozi mumble my what ever the hell she does incoherently, yeah the democrat party an 99.9% percent of the republicans are useless fucks.
One only hopes that Trump remains strong in the face of this tidal wave of hatred. If they can get rid of him, they set back any chance to force reform on the parties.

Precisely why Putin wanted Trump in office. The hysterical opposition is doing exactly what he hoped they would do.

Yeah, the media being democrat one kind of sees how they are so suggestable to dictators like Putin.
The longer he can keep America divided and focused inward, the more he can do without our notice and intervention.

Yep, we love our drama and the rest of the world watches and shakes their heads.

Yeah, Schumer crying on TV, that stupid slut Pelozi mumble my what ever the hell she does incoherently, yeah the democrat party an 99.9% percent of the republicans are useless fucks.
One only hopes that Trump remains strong in the face of this tidal wave of hatred. If they can get rid of him, they set back any chance to force reform on the parties.

This four years will test Trump. It's the second term that matters. He is frozen now. He really needs to get off defense and do what he promised. If republicans won't help him then he needs to call on all who are up for reelection to be primaried and voted out even if the other candidate is a democrat. If nothing else, if he can't drain he swamp, then he should make the water so toxic nothing can survive in it.

This four years will test Trump. It's the second term that matters. He is frozen now. He really needs to get off defense and do what he promised. If republicans won't help him then he needs to call on all who are up for reelection to be primaried and voted out even if the other candidate is a democrat. If nothing else, if he can't drain he swamp, then he should make the water so toxic nothing can survive in it.
That is true, and is one of the reasons for the incessant attacks right now. The opposition knows Trump is fully capable of moving forward with or without their support, so the idea is to keep him on defense. Hopefully, he won't get mired in it but will continue moving the agenda forward.

When a, so called, president allows Russian government supported media into the White House, while shutting out US media, we have a problem. We are in danger of losing our Democratic legitimacy and the lives of many in the intelligence community when the, so called, president shares classified information with our greatest world adversary.

Putin must be smiling a big smile as he plan to destroy our country is going great. He has elected someone he has been grooming for years. Sadly, because the republican congress is complicit in the Russian take over, we only have the Judicial branch standing between us and destruction.

GOD HELP AMERICA!

American media is corrupt beyond redemption. Look at WaPo. These are vicious hacks spreading demagoguery on behalf of the Fuhrer. Nothing they write can be trusted, nothing. What they print with further the goals of Fuhrer George Soros, but the chance of it containing even a hint of actual fact is virtually nil.

The NY Times is no better.

So why should Trump invite vile vipers who are dedicated to his destruction into any meeting?

You fascists need to be stamped out completely, including your corrupt media.

The fascists are consumed with hatred and frantic in the spewing of slander and libel. But is this really any different than they have been for the last two years? The gutter scum of the Washington Post printed daily lies attacking Trump from the day he announced. The Little Goebbels of the NY Times have printed nothing but outrageous lies in their incessant attacks.

So is Trump REALLY facing anything different from the vile fascists than he has all along?

The fascist democrats are enemies of individual liberty, the Constitution, and decent Americans.

my concern also - regardless of who is in office. all the media is doing is saying they do indeed play favorites. for now the libs love it cause they share a common "enemy". but if the media would ever turn on them (and face it, if you're willing to do this to trump, you're willing to do this to anyone) they would HATE IT and cry foul.

if hillary won for example and for whatever reason the media crucified her, i admit at first i'd love it. but if that's all there was then i'd have to ask myself if i'm basing my emotional stance about her on misinformation. i would then take hillary out of the picture and say this is wrong to do - to anyone.

we've trusted our media to be honest, not back a party they like. that is no longer the case and we don't have news anymore, we have corporate blogs with tons of advertising catering for the most hits.

we all share come blame in this but as long as we let it happen - especially to someone we can't stand, we have zero footing to say it's wrong when done to someone you like.

the action is right, or wrong. not partisan.

I just know if I were Trump I'd ban the media from the WH grounds. Let them submit questions in writing and wait on written responses. That would put a stop to all this gotcha bullshit and dissecting every spoken word. Every reporter gets the same written answer sheet at the same time, no exclusives and no scoops.

It's too late, the cats out the bag.
Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
That's obstruction of justice.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

IF it happened at all.
According to two people who read the memo, it was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. I think we see that memo in a matter of days. According to Sen. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah the necessary paperwork to get the memo is being drafted so we will find out in a hurry if it's out there.

Mm, Comey also said four times Trump did
Nothing of the kind. McCabe said the same I believe both were under oath. As for the memo, those get sent to people so who was Comey sending memos to after and during meetings with the presidant? Then there is the guy who said Comey showed the memo to him. That person needs to be up on capital hill under oath.
“The obstruction of justice articles of impeachment counts are stacking up, it seems,” an active duty FBI agent told The Daily Beast on Tuesday. Firing Comey, the agent added, was a “big gamble. You’ve got to kill him, metaphorically. You can’t just wound him.”

IMHO, Comey appears to be a very meticulous person that documents everything so I think we will see more than just this memo. The House Over site Committee has demanded that the FBI turnover all memorandum, notes, summaries, and recordings of meetings between Trump and Comey. This will likely contain the memo.

Trump Officials on Comey Memo: ‘Don’t See How Trump Isn’t Completely F*cked’

I just know if I were Trump I'd ban the media from the WH grounds. Let them submit questions in writing and wait on written responses. That would put a stop to all this gotcha bullshit and dissecting every spoken word. Every reporter gets the same written answer sheet at the same time, no exclusives and no scoops.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

IF it happened at all.
According to two people who read the memo, it was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. I think we see that memo in a matter of days. According to Sen. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah the necessary paperwork to get the memo is being drafted so we will find out in a hurry if it's out there.

Nothing of the kind. McCabe said the same I believe both were under oath. As for the memo, those get sent to people so who was Comey sending memos to after and during meetings with the presidant? Then there is the guy who said Comey showed the memo to him. That person needs to be up on capital hill under oath.
“The obstruction of justice articles of impeachment counts are stacking up, it seems,” an active duty FBI agent told The Daily Beast on Tuesday. Firing Comey, the agent added, was a “big gamble. You’ve got to kill him, metaphorically. You can’t just wound him.”

IMHO, Comey appears to be a very meticulous person that documents everything so I think we will see more than just this memo. The House Over site Committee has demanded that the FBI turnover all memorandum, notes, summaries, and recordings of meetings between Trump and Comey. This will likely contain the memo.

Oh my. Trump is done.

A fascist on USMB said so, and we have NEVER had the fascists make a claim Trump is done before....

IF it happened at all.

IMHO, Comey appears to be a very meticulous person that documents everything so I think we will see more than just this memo. The House Over site Committee has demanded that the FBI to turn over all memorandum, notes, summaries, and recordings of meetings between Trump and Comey. This will likely contain the memo.

You quoted that before and it's still stupid. So you are clear until Rachael comes on followed by Larry Onwith a Hannity night cap,

1. No official political, law enforcement or other wise will come right out and say Trump or ANY of his staffers are under ANY type of criminal investigation. That's a fact.

2. No Trump staffer other then Flynn has suffered any trouble over any aspect of this investigation, further, ther still IS NO criminal investigation. None. You can't find anything that says there is or was.

3. You can not produce ONE first hand source to verify ANY accusation. All you have are second hand and first hand accounts of any accusations made against Trump.

4. Your only evidence of any obstruction hinges on the testimony of the guy who testified under oath four times that Trump NEVER interfered with any of his investigations. None.

Keep trying.

IF it happened at all.

Oh my. Trump is done.

A fascist on USMB said so, and we have NEVER had the fascists make a claim Trump is done before....

They will enjoy now, but in the end it will be awesome to watch them prolaps their rectums spazzing out as Trump is sworn in for his second term.

That's nonsense. There is no way Trump can make real changes because this is not the way you do it. A president can make major lasting changes only with strong support from congress and a clear mandate from the public. He has neither. Lasting changes comes only through legislation, not executive orders, threats, and bogus claims.

IF it happened at all.

great. but if he has to report obstruction of justice the minute he thinks that's what it is - isn't he just as fucked?

That's nonsense. There is no way Trump can make real changes because this is not the way you do it. A president can make major lasting changes only with strong support from congress and a clear mandate from the public. He has neither. Lasting changes comes only through legislation, not executive orders, threats, and bogus claims.

I agree with this part,

Lasting changes comes only through legislation, not executive orders, threats, andbogus claims.

So stop the fake investigations, get them finished up, fix what's busted and get to fucking work.

IF it happened at all.

great. but if he has to report obstruction of justice the minute he thinks that's what it is - isn't he just as fucked?

Yes. Four times. McCabe too.

Yes. Four times. McCabe too.
at this point, i don't care what the rules are - but define them and stop moving them around to suit emotional children inside yourselves. (not you - those doing it) :)

IF it happened at all.

Oh my. Trump is done.

They will enjoy now, but in the end it will be awesome to watch them prolaps their rectums spazzing out as Trump is sworn in for his second term.

Putin releasing the transcripts of the meeting is VERY bad for the left. These transcripts will prove that the Washington Post openly lied in an effort to damage the Executive Branch of the government. At what point does the actions of the opposition become treason? WaPo may view their war as against Trump, but he IS the president, and they are in fact waging war on the United States Government.

Assuming the Putin transcripts show that the WaPo attacks were entirely fabricated, which we all know they were, then how can we deny that the DNC press is engaged in anything less than open treason?

IF it happened at all.

IMHO, Comey appears to be a very meticulous person that documents everything so I think we will see more than just this memo. The House Over site Committee has demanded that the FBI to turn over all memorandum, notes, summaries, and recordings of meetings between Trump and Comey. This will likely contain the memo.

You quoted that before and it's still stupid. So you are clear until Rachael comes on followed by Larry Onwith a Hannity night cap,

1. No official political, law enforcement or other wise will come right out and say Trump or ANY of his staffers are under ANY type of criminal investigation. That's a fact.

2. No Trump staffer other then Flynn has suffered any trouble over any aspect of this investigation, further, ther still IS NO criminal investigation. None. You can't find anything that says there is or was.

3. You can not produce ONE first hand source to verify ANY accusation. All you have are second hand and first hand accounts of any accusations made against Trump.

4. Your only evidence of any obstruction hinges on the testimony of the guy who testified under oath four times that Trump NEVER interfered with any of his investigations. None.

Keep trying.
The downfall of leaders in democratic countries begins with a trickle of leaks, then a steady stream of information, and then a flood of documentation. We are still in the trickle phase and we are only into the 4th month of the Trump's presidency.

Donald Trump's Gallup approval rating is 38%, the lowest since he took office, the lowest of any president in over 50 years, and this poll was taken before the Comey memo story.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

Forum List

Back