Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I posted the following here there and everywhere and mostly got called a liar

I do business with a 30 year old Muslim man. He owns kabob stores around Dc
He floored me when he states "mosques should be survellienced, 30% of them espouse rhetoric that is dangerous and crazy"
So I challenge all of you who don't want to believe that to go and talk to a 30ish Muslim ,who is actually living in the real world happily and not cloaked in some religious resentment folly, what their take is on what is going on in mosques !
Here's the second stunner. This fella is intricately involved in a housing project in Canada for reason unspecific to me other than the days are numbered for his family, in his opinion, to live comfortably and freely in the USA AND not because of any problems the USA is causing

Wake up sheep-not getting yourself blind eye blown up IS an American Value

smolspicey2-410x220.jpg

When Muslims slaughter the innocent, fuckwads attack Trump.

That makes it easy for the left wing whackos, just blame someone else and maybe it will all go away.

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.
The Nazis were not Christians, the Party was their religion above all else.
If anything the Nazis aligned themselves with the Islam

It's the same bullshit as equating ISIS with Islam.

No it's not and you'r blatantly lying about it

Once again you trot onto a thread to defend Muslims.

Of course she is defending Islam. The enemy of America is the friend of the democrat. Simple fact.

Should America fall, THEN Coyote will turn on her Muslim allies.

It'd be too late, the Muslims would kill her. That's the hilarious thing, the Muzzies view her as an infidel also

Dumbass demoquacks

Of course, and Coyote knows that. The Muzzie Beasts would throw Bode's fat ass off the tallest building they could find.

BUT the Soros Reich has a primary goal of ending America, and the Muzzie Beasts are a useful ally to them in their war against Western Civilization.

The fascist democrats think they will just turn on the Muslims when the West is defeated. They figure that without traitors in their midst the way we have (them) that defeating Islam will be a simple task when the time comes.

America has a VERY serious treason problem, the fascist democrats and their vicious lying press are waging war to end the nation, 24/7.

Muslims attack London Bridge, CNN responds by calling Trump a piece of shit. That is what we are up against. Until we end the open treason of the Soros Reich, there is no chance to win the war on terror.

Of course she is defending Islam. The enemy of America is the friend of the democrat. Simple fact.

Coyote is a Muslim?

Nope, Coyote is a Fascist democrat. She supports Muslims because they have a common enemy, America.
I'm on the same page with Coyote when it comes to supporting Muslims.

Don't expect me to join the bandwagon you're are on. I know several who are good people.

Last edited:

He floored me when he states "mosques should be survellienced, 30% of them espouse rhetoric that is dangerous and crazy"
So I challenge all of you who don't want to believe that to go and talk to a 30ish Muslim ,who is actually living in the real world happily and not cloaked in some religious resentment folly, what their take is on what is going on in mosques !
Here's the second stunner. This fella is intricately involved in a housing project in Canada for reason unspecific to me other than the days are numbered for his family, in his opinion, to live comfortably and freely in the USA AND not because of any problems the USA is causing

I know a christian who thinks those big-box churches should be "survellienced" too.

It'd be too late, the Muslims would kill her. That's the hilarious thing, the Muzzies view her as an infidel also

Dumbass demoquacks

. The Muzzie Beasts would throw Bode's fat ass off the tallest building they could find.

I'd help :rolleyes:

All Muslims in Japan are under surveillance:
Japan has ruled to spy on all Muslims – after living there, this is no surprise

There is no such thing as a foreign Muslim citizen of Japan, the only Muslim citizens of Japan are converts, death to Islam, Je Suis Breivik!
So...you are recommending that all muslims be put under surveillance....put listening devices in homes....places of business...mosques...?

That's what needs to be done. I bet more than 50% of the mosques in America get closed.
So....you throw away the Bill of Rights with both shaking hands.

STFU.

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

"involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;"

Perfectly legal. They don't even have to know they're being monitored.
Why do you want people to shut up? Can't handle debate? Does that frighten you too?

Debate and speech is easy, the acts of terror should not be open to any sort of debate. The fact two thirds of British Muslims would not alert the authorities if they knew of a pending terrorist attack, I find alarming. I can't imagine a debate on whether to tell authorities of a pending attack, no question what the right thing to do is.

[
What what do you propose that would be legal and not effect the rights and liberties of innocent people? You can't declare war on a belief or idea.

Really? We declared war on Nazism and won. Of course we didn't have as many traitors in our midst at that time.
We declared war on Germany....but only after they declared war on us......and after years of us rejecting refugees from their war.

The terrorist have declared war on the world.

Catholics, as well as having a lot of pedophile priests, are historically known for being violent to others.

[
How sad to see so many posters here quick to equate defending the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the 1st Amendment with "defending Islam". You have to wonder how many of them were dropped on their heads as infants.

None do Shortbus.

You defend none of those. I do, but you attack all of them at every turn. You are a fascist democrat dedicated to the end of the free republic in favor of a managed state that promotes the homosexuality you care about while crushing the individual rights of Christians that you hate.You are one of the most vocal opponents of civil rights on this board.

[
What what do you propose that would be legal and not effect the rights and liberties of innocent people? You can't declare war on a belief or idea.

Really? We declared war on Nazism and won. Of course we didn't have as many traitors in our midst at that time.
We declared war on Germany....but only after they declared war on us......and after years of us rejecting refugees from their war.

The terrorist have declared war on the world.
Just one? Kill him then.

ISIS is standard Sunni Islam.

So you are the one saying that Islam should be outlawed.

No she wont

Honey, the ones lost in fear are the ones denying. And those muslims that have changed most won't speak out, because they also live in fear.
"attacking"? You call a dialogue on an anonymous message board an "attack"? Oh boy.....you really need to be made of sterner stuff. You're a cream puff.

Do you really think that nobody notices how you, Coyote and the rest of your repulsive ilk never spend so much as a nanosecond expressing any disapproval at all for the actions, yet have endless time devoted to posting reams of invective against those who do?

You are even less intelligent than I imagined.
You don't pay attention much do you. Well, being lost in your own fear to the point of getting tunnel vision will do that to you.
Not because they live in fear...because they sympathize.

Reminder: Study Finds Two-Thirds Of British Muslims WOULD NOT Report A Terror Plot – MILO NEWS
The article says there was a study, but never cited that study.

Here is the study:

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

Gotta love watching all these posters who have, in the past, claimed to love this country and our Constitution, willing to throw it and those who defend it under the bus of their fear so quickly.....so very very quickly. Must have been a very thin veil of patriotism for it to be wiped away so fast.

Catholics, as well as having a lot of pedophile priests, are historically known for being violent to others.

Public school teachers are dozens of times more likely to molest children than Catholic Priests are, despite your bigoted lies.

Also, this isn't the 1300's. What the Catholics did in the middle ages does not excuse what your ISIS allies are doing each and every day NOW, Brown Shirt.

Public school teachers are dozens of times more likely to molest children than Catholic Priests are, despite your bigoted lies.

Also, this isn't the 1300's. What the Catholics did in the middle ages does not excuse what your ISIS allies are doing each and every day NOW, Brown Shirt.
We don't know that because public school teachers are caught quickly while priests and ministers are protected by their churches. Who knows how many are still out there....they just caught a preacher in Carlsbad Carlsbad pastor arrested on child molestation charges

I know a christian who thinks those big-box churches should be "survellienced" too.

They were, Obama was spying on all of his enemies.

{
en. Rand Paul, the former Republican presidential candidate and vocal champion of civil liberties, has received allegations that the Obama administration sought intercepted intelligence from the National Security Agency on him and other members of Congress and has asked President Donald Trump to conduct a formal investigation, Circa has learned.

Paul quietly asked for the probe nearly a month ago in a letter to Trump that was obtained by Circa.

"An anonymous source recently alleged to me that my name, as well as the names of other Members of Congress, were unmasked, queried or both, in intelligence reports of intercepts during the prior administration," Paul wrote Trump in a letter dated April 10.

"In light of the revelations that the names of persons associated with the Trump campaign were unmasked, I believe the allegations that myself and other elected members of the legislative branch may have also been unmasked or caught in intelligence gathering warrants investigation."

The emergence of the letter, which also was copied to White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and senior Trump adviser Steve Bannon, comes after Circa recently reported that members of Congress and their staffs have been unmasked in NSA intelligence reports as frequently as once a month since President Obama loosened privacy protections back in 2011.

}
Rand Paul: Obama Spied On Me Using NSA Intercepts | Zero Hedge

That is life in a fascist state and why you fascists must never again be allowed the reigns of power.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

To be a Democrat, Republican, Nazi, Green Party, Libertarian Party, none require you to even believe in a God.

To be a member of ISIS, you are REQUIRED to be a Muslim.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

To be a Democrat, Republican, Nazi, Green Party, Libertarian Party, none require you to even believe in a God.

Or at least claim to believe......kind of like so many who claim to be christians.....:eusa_whistle:

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

Does that mean all Muslims are terrorist?

Forum List

Back