Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I posted the following here there and everywhere and mostly got called a liar

I do business with a 30 year old Muslim man. He owns kabob stores around Dc
He floored me when he states "mosques should be survellienced, 30% of them espouse rhetoric that is dangerous and crazy"
So I challenge all of you who don't want to believe that to go and talk to a 30ish Muslim ,who is actually living in the real world happily and not cloaked in some religious resentment folly, what their take is on what is going on in mosques !
Here's the second stunner. This fella is intricately involved in a housing project in Canada for reason unspecific to me other than the days are numbered for his family, in his opinion, to live comfortably and freely in the USA AND not because of any problems the USA is causing

Wake up sheep-not getting yourself blind eye blown up IS an American Value
I know a christian who thinks those big-box churches should be "survellienced" too.
Doubt it but good revelation of yourself as incapable of original thought by copy cating my original thought
You can be sitting at the table right next to the next vicious wack job Muzzie murderer

We don't know that because public school teachers are caught quickly while priests and ministers are protected by their churches. Who knows how many are still out there....they just caught a preacher in Carlsbad Carlsbad pastor arrested on child molestation charges

The FUCK they are, Brown Shirt.

CA Teachers' Unions: Protecting Child Molesters' Jobs - The Worthy Adversary
New Lawsuit Alleges LAUSD Failed to Protect Students from Abuse
LA Teacher Charged with Sex Abuse
LAUSD Ordered to Pay $6.9 Million in Molestation Verdict

That is JUST Los Angeles, you lying little Nazi.

(Okay, nothing little about you.)

ending immigration for a time and allowing extra vetting should be just plain common sense.
people from one country do not have a "right" to go to another, that is a kindness. Do you let anyone enter your home, or do you first have to invite them in?

anyone entering that is not a citizen can be thrown out for any number of reasons. Insult the host and the guest is told to leave.

governments first priority is not to offending people from outside who want to come in, it is for the safety and security of the citizens.

terror and violent propaganda should not be a protected right. Opposing views, as long as they are not violent or dangerous, are. Threats or calls for violence, jihad, should be removed and internet web sites that promote it should be shut down.

ISIS is standard Sunni Islam.

So you are the one saying that Islam should be outlawed.

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.
The Nazis were not Christians, the Party was their religion above all else.
If anything the Nazis aligned themselves with the Islam

It's the same bullshit as equating ISIS with Islam.

To be a Democrat, Republican, Nazi, Green Party, Libertarian Party, none require you to even believe in a God.

To be a member of ISIS, you are REQUIRED to be a Muslim.
Does that mean all Muslims are terrorist?

What percentage of Nazi party members were involved in the Holocaust?

If less than 2%, would that make Nazism the "fascism of peace?"

He floored me when he states "mosques should be survellienced, 30% of them espouse rhetoric that is dangerous and crazy"
So I challenge all of you who don't want to believe that to go and talk to a 30ish Muslim ,who is actually living in the real world happily and not cloaked in some religious resentment folly, what their take is on what is going on in mosques !
Here's the second stunner. This fella is intricately involved in a housing project in Canada for reason unspecific to me other than the days are numbered for his family, in his opinion, to live comfortably and freely in the USA AND not because of any problems the USA is causing

I know a christian who thinks those big-box churches should be "survellienced" too.
Doubt it but good revelation of yourself as incapable of original thought by copy cating my original thought
You can be sitting at the table right next to the next vicious wack job Muzzie murderer
Why do you doubt it?

Or at least claim to believe......kind of like so many who claim to be christians.....:eusa_whistle:
Do you REALLY understand what the Koran teaches? If you did, you wouldn't make such stupid statements.

She doesn't care. Islam is dedicated to ending the US Constitution, that makes them her allies.

Bode is at war to end the United States Constitution; she will use any means to prevail and will ally herself with anyone who furthers her treasonous goals.

We don't know that because public school teachers are caught quickly while priests and ministers are protected by their churches. Who knows how many are still out there....they just caught a preacher in Carlsbad Carlsbad pastor arrested on child molestation charges

"The Worthy Adversary" :lol:

As for LAUSD....they fired the ENTIRE school staff over that one.....show us where any church, catholic or otherwise did the same.

Why do you doubt it?

You're a shameless liar, and all you did was repeat his claim substitution your enemy the Jews, er the Christians (You fascist have added a new supreme enemy, though you do still hate Jews.

Or at least claim to believe......kind of like so many who claim to be christians.....:eusa_whistle:
Do you REALLY understand what the Koran teaches? If you did, you wouldn't make such stupid statements.

She doesn't care. Islam is dedicated to ending the US Constitution, that makes them her allies.

Bode is at war to end the United States Constitution; she will use any means to prevail and will ally herself with anyone who furthers her treasonous goals.
I like how you pretend to be for the Constitution while being against the Bill of Rights...and trying to turn this around as if I were against the Constitution. :lol: And yet you show again and again and again that you hate the 1st Amendment and would like to see it destroyed.

ISIS is standard Sunni Islam.

So you are the one saying that Islam should be outlawed.

To be a Democrat, Republican, Nazi, Green Party, Libertarian Party, none require you to even believe in a God.

I didn't say that, can you not read? Try again, read slower and let me know how it goes, or have a family member explain it to you.

As for LAUSD....they fired the ENTIRE school staff over that one.....show us where any church, catholic or otherwise did the same.

It's good to see you laugh at child abuse, Brown Shirt. It shows that you really only wanted to attack the Jews, I mean Christians that you fascist scum hate so deeply.

It wasn't ONE case as you are trying to lie, it was dozens and dozens. But since they are government you will defend them.

Why do you doubt it?

You're a shameless liar, and all you did was repeat his claim substitution your enemy the Jews, er the Christians (You fascist have added a new supreme enemy, though you do still hate Jews.
Even more amusing....you go on and on..."Soros this" and "Soros that" when it's quite clear you are using your Alt-Right code for "Evil Jewish Overlord Conspiracy"....and when I call you on it...you declare I hate Jews. :lol:

Times have changed, Uncensored2008. The problems we're dealing with today are much different.

We can thank Obama for the shit we're now dealing with. That ignorant bastard was too stupid and lazy to address this problem when it first started.

It's good to see you laugh at child abuse, Brown Shirt. It shows that you really only wanted to attack the Jews, I mean Christians that you fascist scum hate so deeply.

It wasn't ONE case as you are trying to lie, it was dozens and dozens. But since they are government you will defend them.
I laugh at you.

Mohammad was sent, according to Islam, just as Jesus was sent, according to Christianity. Mohammad did not preach non violence. Jesus did.
From Muhammad
Letter to Heraclius, the Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople
In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful (This letter is) from Muhammad, the slave of Allah, and His Apostle, to Heraculius, the Ruler of the Byzantine. Peace be upon the followers of guidance. Now then, I invite you to Islam (i.e. surrender to Allah), embrace Islam and you will be safe; embrace Islam and Allah will bestow on you a double reward. But if you reject this invitation of Islam, you shall be responsible for misguiding the peasants (i.e. your nation).

O people of the Scriptures! Come to a word common to you and us and you, that we worship. None but Allah, and that we associate nothing in worship with Him; and that none of us shall take others as Lords besides Allah. Then if they turn away, say: Bear witness that we are (they who have surrendered (unto Him)..(3.64)[4]

One of many

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that it doesn't say to kill non-believers in the Bible and it does in the Quran, therefore Islam is inherently incompatible with Western civilization.

Islam is a world domination group calling itself a religion.

The Quran is more complicated than that. Like the bible. And yes, the bible does contain passages in the OT on slaughtering unbelievers.

Ah yes, that one instance, The Amelakites.

Any other instances?

Looking-for-proof-icon.png

Yes, the Bible Does Say to Kill Infidels

Does the Quran Really Sanction Violence Against 'Unbelievers'? | HuffPost

:dunno:

It's there.

But then again anything can be taken out of context and misused.

Does the Quran have an Old and New Covenant also?

You're about to get shellacked

Are you talking about Cafetaria Christianity?

The main point is - these passages have a context to them, and like the Bible the Quran has verses limiting the use of violence - in fact, far more than Christianity which is kind of open ended with no rules. But everyone wants to cherry pick don't they?

Oh, check this post out......excuse making for the Nazis now.

Forum List

Back