Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
don't HAVE their back when they when want a stoning or an honor killing.

Seriously? And how many stonings and honour killings have happened in western countries? I know that the latter happen, but how many per head of population? Stuff all...

In the isolated British Muslim communities Immans attempt to "moderate" this as best they can. But still their advice is sometimes at odds to British law. First impulse is to EXPECT those options to be on the table. In fact -- that's WHY they run to the Imman and NOT help from local legal counsel, psychiatrists, and other "western inventions".

In fact they largely SHUN all that because it's totally alien to them and their parents and grandparents. It's a huge CULTURAL barrier that has little to do with the Religion they practice.

"In the isolated British Muslim communities"

They are like this in the majority of Western nations, they deliberately isolate themselves into their own closed communities, they do this because they have no intention of integrating into Western society which they hate.

So the question is considering they hate Western society so much why do they want to even come to Western nations.

"But still their advice is sometimes at odds to British law."

You live according to the law of the land, if they don't want to adhere to the law of the land they should be deported.

"In fact they largely SHUN all that because it's totally alien to them and their parents and grandparents."

Another example of them having no intention to integrate into Western society which they despise.

"It's a huge CULTURAL barrier that has little to do with the Religion they practice."

And it's an impossible barrier to overcome because they don't want to overcome it. Essentially they want to live in Western society which they hate and live according to the customs and laws of the nations they originate from, be it Pakistan, Somalia or wherever.

Seriously? And how many stonings and honour killings have happened in western countries? I know that the latter happen, but how many per head of population? Stuff all...

In the isolated British Muslim communities Immans attempt to "moderate" this as best they can. But still their advice is sometimes at odds to British law. First impulse is to EXPECT those options to be on the table. In fact -- that's WHY they run to the Imman and NOT help from local legal counsel, psychiatrists, and other "western inventions".

In fact they largely SHUN all that because it's totally alien to them and their parents and grandparents. It's a huge CULTURAL barrier that has little to do with the Religion they practice.

Some of the problem is those communities import their Immans from the "old country" - I've heard it suggested that in some countries they may stop doing that, and instead bring utilize western Immans.
I can imagine them being a muslim version of this:

Sorry but I don't want our children growing up in this. The number of Americans opposing Islam is growing and with each new attack the number increases.

That number can only "go up" as long as you useful idiots continue to plant the bigot tree that it's a "religion" committing the attacks, rather than the gaggle of political radicals that it is.

The longer you go on with that bullshit, the longer you feed it.

"In the isolated British Muslim communities"

They are like this in the majority of Western nations, they deliberately isolate themselves into their own closed communities, they do this because they have no intention of integrating into Western society which they hate.

So the question is considering they hate Western society so much why do they want to even come to Western nations.

"But still their advice is sometimes at odds to British law."

You live according to the law of the land, if they don't want to adhere to the law of the land they should be deported.

"In fact they largely SHUN all that because it's totally alien to them and their parents and grandparents."

Another example of them having no intention to integrate into Western society which they despise.

"It's a huge CULTURAL barrier that has little to do with the Religion they practice."

And it's an impossible barrier to overcome because they don't want to overcome it. Essentially they want to live in Western society which they hate and live according to the customs and laws of the nations they originate from, be it Pakistan, Somalia or wherever.

So which immigration authority ASKED them if they intended to become citizens? Isn't that an obviously IMPORTANT question for any refugee? If they're only interested in temporary sanctuary from the chaos and killing and wars and DESIRE to live in Arab culture -- who decided to toss them into the general population rather than a temporary living situation in the host country?

Why "vet" anyone who states that they prefer to return to the MidEast? Why is this NOT part of the problem-solving here? Is there some One World Euro conspiracy that craves completely borderless, unified culture?

This just baffles me. Seems like everyone was jumping to the conclusion that ALL these war-zone refugees were just YEARNING for freedom and bikinis and martini lunches. It's as completely ludicrous as the past Dem/Rep concept of making "democracy bloom in the Mid East".. IT's pure fantasy. And it took destroying 1/2 of the Mid East for the voters to start SEEING that...

1/3 of Mosques prach hatred towRd Christianity and other peoples
Go ask a 30 year old urban area Muslim who works and likes his life that very question. Do it! Do it politely but do it. Absurd PC on issues of race and religion is over
Some of you will report back to me that I am wrong and I have to accept that when asking for a survey like this
Others of you are going to be quite shocked in some cases as I certainly was when this young Muslim man shared his assessment to me.

Last edited:
Sorry but I don't want our children growing up in this. The number of Americans opposing Islam is growing and with each new attack the number increases.

That number can only "go up" as long as you useful idiots continue to plant the bigot tree that it's a "religion" committing the attacks, rather than the gaggle of political radicals that it is.

Somewhat true Pogo -- but I'm just dying to see the debate between you and an ISIS hit team when you debate whether they are "political radicals" or True Muslims... :badgrin:

OK, by special request, directly from the Jeremy Christian thread post 1151, here's the real story behind the bullshit headline:

From the cited poll, Question 37, page 323:

"If you thought that someone who is close to you was getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria, would you:" (followed by choices of what they would do in that case)

The 'winner' in that question was "Talk directly to that person about it to dissuade them" (46%)

Next was "Look for help" at 37%. "Help" was defined in the poll as talking to one's own family, talking to the recruit's family, consulting an imam, and community organisations.

The only other avenue offered to counter the person being recruited was "Report it to the police" at 34%. "I would not get involved" was chosen by less than ten percent.

In other words of the three avenues listed to stop the recruit from getting involved in terrorism (specifically in Syria), "report it to the police" was deemed the least directly effective of the three. Personal contact was deemed more effective, followed by guidance from community groups, families and religious clerics. ALL of them are methods of dissuading the recruit from that course, the only difference being which avenue would be most effective. And you'll notice that 46 + 37 + 34 add up to 117%, meaning many would follow more than one of those courses simultaneously. All for the same purpose of arresting the recruitment of this hypothetical person to terrorism.

That's it --- they say personal action would be more effective than the indirect "reporting it to the police". Ask any Second Amendment person on this site about a similar situation versus "report it to the police" and watch a similar result.

So where
is the negatively-phrased question that says the respondent "would not" report it to the police?

Again that was asserted here:

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
and here:

I am concerned that two thirds of British Muslims would not alert the authorities to a terrorist plot. That is a high and disturbing number.
Where does that finding appear in this poll?

NOWHERE. That question does not exist. Nowhere does it ask what the respondent would NOT do. That's why they can't answer my pointed question --- they didn't even bother to read their own source material.

A "high and disturbing number"? Sure it is. Because it's FAKE. That's the whole idea ----- to get the gullibles to swallow a headline. WHEN is it ever going to sink in to you Gullibles that these bullshit headlines are written to play y'all like a three-dollar banjo? A "high and disturbing number" is exactly what's going to sell papers. DUH! :eusa_doh:

Moreover to add insult to gullibility, the question was never about a "terrorist plot" nor did it refer to "tip offs" about such a plot in the UK. It says, specifically "in Syria". And nowhere does it ask the exclusionary.

Always vet your source. Fucking "Milo News" REALLY? :lmao:

Already read it in another thread but if you need your thread count to go up, go for it. You are a real laugher for me.

None of this is about "laughter". None of this is about "thread count" whatever that is (I thought it was something you look at buying bedsheets).

No Grasshopper this is about basic honesty. You (and others) trotted in an assertion that was nothing more than click bait. In your case you had the actual study in hand, posted it in at least two threads, and never bothered to vet your own source --- because confirmation bias. You liked what the click-bait headline said and swallowed whole, never stopping to ask first "wait --- is this true"?

That's just sloppy work. If this was a newspaper and you were the reporter you'd be at the unemployment office tomorrow morning. Don't be so damned gullible.

I'm not a reporter, never claimed to be a reporter, I don't care what your critique is. I have a real job and don't hang out on this site. If you don't like my post ignore them, I usually ignore yours. So, boohoo, keep crying and I will keep laughing at you.

I don't take you or this site seriously, it is all about fun for me.

In a very real sense you DO "claim to be a reporter" when you trot in an assertion that looks real, but isn't.

That's spreading disinformation. It ain't "entertainment". Go get your own shit straight before you fling it.

Sue me, I can post what I want, if you don't like it, cry...oh wait that is what you are already doing.

So you propose to float any kind of fake-news turds you want, no matter how much disinformational mythology it creates, and it's just "your entertainment" for which you take ---- no responsibility.

Yeah I already know that. It's why I point it out.

Go ask a 30 year old urban area Muslim who works and likes his life that very question. Do it! Do it politely but do it. Absurd PC on issues of race and religion is over
Some of you will report back to me that I am wrong and I have to accept that when asking for a survey like this
Others of you are going to be quite shocked in some cases as I certainly was when this young Mudlim man shared his assessment to me.

1/3 of the mosques where?

There are at least two muslims here who have said that is not what occurs in the mosques they attend.

Somewhat true Pogo -- but I'm just dying to see the debate between you and an ISIS hit team when you debate whether they are "political radicals" or True Muslims... :badgrin:

Send 'em over. We'll smoke hashish and talk about how the IRA -- the last group to bomb Manchester --- were never branded as "radical Catholicic terrorists".

Which doctor performed your backbone implant?

It looks to have taken quite well.

Sorry you took that as any kind of scathing criticism. It's dialogue and suggestion. When you have an OP POLL asking if Muslims should be banned from all Western countries and 66% right now AGREE to that, I've got to side with Coyote. And if it turns out that the 2 of us are REALLY in a minority on that question -- I want people in my foxhole that can EXPLAIN why that's an awful idea.

Not necessary to defend ALL of the Islamic world to make complete Muslim bans go away. In fact -- it's NOT POSSIBLE. But completely banning Islam from Western World or bombing Mecca are TWO proposals I'm not gonna let get implemented.

We need smarter and more efficient government. Ones that will show humanitarian heart in ways other than housing refugees that have no desire or intent to become "westernized". Like creating safe zones in the war zones like 5 or 6 YEARS ago and starting NEW cities and infrastructure within them...

The problem is this isn't new, its been going on for centuries. Everyone has grand ideas and the only thing they understand is death. Are there good Muslims? Yes. But how do you distinguish between the radicals and the good?

Sorry but I don't want our children growing up in this. The number of Americans opposing Islam is growing and with each new attack the number increases. The clock is ticking for them to straighten up and fly right. Or crash and burn...their choice

There's a LONG LIST of US loyalists from Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan that RISKED THEIR LIVES for us when we were fighting radicals in THEIR countries that WANT to come here. They would be PRIME candidates for HELPING us to decide who is entering to BECOME american and who only want to come here to continue the crap culture that they were born into. There's ONE way to tell. Those folks should be WELCOMED here. Because we KNOW who they are and their lives are now in danger in their home country.

If govt had brains -- this would be ONE obvious way to tell....

Perhaps, I have a very good friend who was in the ME while in the USAF, he told me the same once, but also added Muslims throughout history have had problems assimilating and blending with other cultures. My best friend was in Iraq and he told me the same, very few could be trusted. Finally my father was in the ME, he knew Islam and he knew Muslims, he told me when I was very little what you see happening was going to happen...I remember asking him why and he said "why does a dog hunt? It's their nature."
I think most Right Wingnuts on here were taught to hate.

"It's their nature". :rolleyes:

We need smarter and more efficient government. Ones that will show humanitarian heart in ways other than housing refugees that have no desire or intent to become "westernized". Like creating safe zones in the war zones like 5 or 6 YEARS ago and starting NEW cities and infrastructure within them...

Say what? We are so far in debt...........why is it our problem? Let them fix their own messes. They have had about 1000 years and they are getting worse. Hopeless. Useless. They Contribute nothing positive. Iran is the best of the bunch and that is saying something. We have enough problems in the USA. Build new cities? with infrastructure? Matthew hello.......Let the ME build what they need.

How about a Global Burn the Koran party day? Don't you hear about the non-stop un-provoked attacks?

This country went through 3 fucking decades of bombing 3 to 5 Arab Muslim countries a year. We locked up Iraq with a madman and caused the deaths of 100s of THOUSANDS of Iraqi from lack of medicine, food, infrastructure for TWELVE YEARS, bombed them DAILY and THEN expected them to thank us for "liberating them". We then proceeded to take 3 or 4 other relatively stable theocratic dictatorial countries and turn them into smoking holes and ideal breeding grounds for Radical Islamic Terrorists.

We BROKE IT -- We buy it. We should have kissed Assad's ass and got him his country back in exchange for setting up safe zones to sort the non-combatants from the combatants. Funding for infrastructure to come as PAYMENTS for our aid in creating and protecting those zones. No millions of refugees flooding Europe and being "parceled off" to the US and Australia.

And we should finally learn the lesson that we are NOT gonna make "Democracy bloom" in that region. and that these countries NEED brutal dictatorial bastards to govern them and KEEP them from killing each other. The LParty told America that 25 years ago and BOTH parties ignored us and called us "treasonous doves"... Sorry kids, we've been consistently RIGHT on this for close to 3 decades. WE -- just want to get out of this nightmare as badly as ANY Dem or Repub. And WE would make it happen..

The dictators we propped up did keep things in check even if brutal to some of their people especially opponents

Now we have willy nilly nitwits that want to be randomly brutal to all other people all the time with no beef other than they are breathing . Much worse problem on scale and scope.
Islam or not that shit needs to be brought to a halt

Others of you are going to be quite shocked in some cases as I certainly was when this young Mudlim man shared his assessment to me.

What is the "hatred" based on? Is it political criticism of our interventionist Mid East consecutive string of failures? Because I'd have to agree with them on that. Is the hatred because they don't LIKE their host countries? That would need to be addressed and solved then. Is it just our support of Israel? Past siding with Sunni or Shia states?

I mean we're all looking for sinners. It's OK obviously to go to Jihad against Christians in America. Several dozen posters a day at USMB demonstrate that hatred.

Depends on what "hate" they might be preaching..

Apparently she also doesn't like to recognize the Muslim American military members who have died for our country. Another fake-patriot who really doesn't support the troops.

3rd generation American Muslims do not have a cultural disconnect between their religion and living in America. MOST of the 1st and 2nd gen immigrants ALSO do not have an issue with American freedoms and values.

But REFUGEES from war zones that just want to go SOMEWHERE to survive -- don't necessarily even WANT TO BE American or British or Australian. We're talking about THOSE people. NOT the few who end up in Arlington Cemetery.

A lot of people here are talking about all Muslims. They aren't making a distinction. And it's not necessarily fair to label all refugees in the same category. Many are also very grateful....I realize there is a difference in outlook but it may not translate into serious issues.

Yeah -- and I'd support YOU if you stuck to that distinction. I'd jump foxholes and JOIN YOU if you were ONLY making the point that Islam can thrive in Western countries if they are culturally assimilated and fear the threat from radicalized Muslims as much as the West now does.

But you prefer to be a Pinata filled with factoids trying to defend ALL of ISLAM -- including the MAJORITY that only knows dictatorial theocracies with UGLY repressive laws and customs. And in your zeal to do that -- you drag EVERYTHING Christian, Jewish or Nazified into the mix.

I missed the part where the apologists for Dylan Roof came out and USED Radical Muslim Terrorists to MINIMIZE the awful deed that he committed. Has no bearing on THIS issue. Also just get the strange suicidal bent you have for MINIMIZING the security threats that we're now seeing.

You use Politifact like they are an objective fountain of LEGAL truth on matters. FACTS don't matter. Because facts are plentiful and full of contention when ASSERTED as a proof of anything. I've seen fact-checkers (maybe PolitiFact, maybe another ) actually use your method to minimize the danger of terrorism. I remember it well, because it was obscenely naive. And that was they REFUTED some claim about the danger of terrorist attacks by comparing the "death rate" to lightning. Could be a chuckle, but it was a "fact" of sorts. But a stupid one to use in winning an argument. Because LIGHTNING is NOT illegal, immoral, or an UNAVOIDABLE risk. And any "fact-checker" THAT DESPERATE to declare something phony -- needs to have their "fact-checking licence revoked"... You need to PROVE assertions. Facts are USED for that. But they in themselves are subject to qualification, BIASED SELECTION, and misuse.

The kamikaze pinata thing is only gonna change hearts and minds if you first acknowledge the FEARS and the PROBLEMS. I suggest you look at the monumental cataclysmic results of taking a culturally ISOLATED and carefree SMALL Swedish island with ONE cop and ONE murder in the last 200 years and having the Federal Govt there PLOP DOWN a 2500 person Muslim Refugee Center in town. And have the BALLS to tell the folks on that island to "Deal with It" and STFU...

THEN -- MAYBE -- you'll understand the baseball bats and incoming ordinance being lobbed at you..

Sorry you took that as any kind of scathing criticism. It's dialogue and suggestion. When you have an OP POLL asking if Muslims should be banned from all Western countries and 66% right now AGREE to that, I've got to side with Coyote. And if it turns out that the 2 of us are REALLY in a minority on that question -- I want people in my foxhole that can EXPLAIN why that's an awful idea.

Not necessary to defend ALL of the Islamic world to make complete Muslim bans go away. In fact -- it's NOT POSSIBLE. But completely banning Islam from Western World or bombing Mecca are TWO proposals I'm not gonna let get implemented.

I didn't take it as a scathing criticism.

I just thought it was refreshing that you were standing up to the Islamist's usual bull shit for a change.

1/3 of the mosques where?

There are at least two muslims here who have said that is not what occurs in the mosques they attend.

Good. Thank you for the feedback

Absolutely right. Sadly, memories are short. On Nov 28, 13 people were hit with a car and/ or stabbed at Ohio state by a Somalian refugee, Abdul Razak Ali Artan . Fortunately no one was killed in this terrorist attack.
The problem is this isn't new, its been going on for centuries. Everyone has grand ideas and the only thing they understand is death. Are there good Muslims? Yes. But how do you distinguish between the radicals and the good?

Sorry but I don't want our children growing up in this. The number of Americans opposing Islam is growing and with each new attack the number increases. The clock is ticking for them to straighten up and fly right. Or crash and burn...their choice

There's a LONG LIST of US loyalists from Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan that RISKED THEIR LIVES for us when we were fighting radicals in THEIR countries that WANT to come here. They would be PRIME candidates for HELPING us to decide who is entering to BECOME american and who only want to come here to continue the crap culture that they were born into. There's ONE way to tell. Those folks should be WELCOMED here. Because we KNOW who they are and their lives are now in danger in their home country.

If govt had brains -- this would be ONE obvious way to tell....

Perhaps, I have a very good friend who was in the ME while in the USAF, he told me the same once, but also added Muslims throughout history have had problems assimilating and blending with other cultures. My best friend was in Iraq and he told me the same, very few could be trusted. Finally my father was in the ME, he knew Islam and he knew Muslims, he told me when I was very little what you see happening was going to happen...I remember asking him why and he said "why does a dog hunt? It's their nature."

ANY desparate CULTURE has that problem. It's NOT the religion. Coming from Yemen to the USA would be the religious equivalent of asking an Orthodox Jew to demote themselves to Reform Judaism. BUT -- that's the LEAST of it.

The larger part of the assimilation problem is when they realize THESE western govts don't protect them from being "made uncomfortable" -- don't HAVE their back when they when want a stoning or an honor killing. And ALL those things are CULTURAL -- not religious..

Well when you come to s country you adapt to it's laws. Yiu dont get pissed off and run trucks through innocent bystanders. THEN scream it's their fault because of some nonsesnse

Not if you're signed up to beCOME a citizen. Not all refugees are gonna embrace the Pitt. Steelers, watch the Miss America contest or CARE about our laws and Constitution. Somehow in this brutal debate, NO ONE seems to be making the distinction between REFUGEES and IMMIGRANTS. Even simpler than "extreme vetting". You stress them to declare WHY they want to come to America. Instead of Poland or Sweden or Egypt and Dubai.

Past generations of "immigrants" figured out the answer to that question BEFORE they boarded the boat. Didn't they?

3rd generation American Muslims do not have a cultural disconnect between their religion and living in America. MOST of the 1st and 2nd gen immigrants ALSO do not have an issue with American freedoms and values.

But REFUGEES from war zones that just want to go SOMEWHERE to survive -- don't necessarily even WANT TO BE American or British or Australian. We're talking about THOSE people. NOT the few who end up in Arlington Cemetery.

A lot of people here are talking about all Muslims. They aren't making a distinction. And it's not necessarily fair to label all refugees in the same category. Many are also very grateful....I realize there is a difference in outlook but it may not translate into serious issues.

Yeah -- and I'd support YOU if you stuck to that distinction. I'd jump foxholes and JOIN YOU if you were ONLY making the point that Islam can thrive in Western countries if they are culturally assimilated and fear the threat from radicalized Muslims as much as the West now does.

But you prefer to be a Pinata filled with factoids trying to defend ALL of ISLAM -- including the MAJORITY that only knows dictatorial theocracies with UGLY repressive laws and customs. And in your zeal to do that -- you drag EVERYTHING Christian, Jewish or Nazified into the mix.

I missed the part where the apologists for Dylan Roof came out and USED Radical Muslim Terrorists to MINIMIZE the awful deed that he committed. Has no bearing on THIS issue. Also just get the strange suicidal bent you have for MINIMIZING the security threats that we're now seeing.

You use Politifact like they are an objective fountain of LEGAL truth on matters. FACTS don't matter. Because facts are plentiful and full of contention when ASSERTED as a proof of anything. I've seen fact-checkers (maybe PolitiFact, maybe another ) actually use your method to minimize the danger of terrorism. I remember it well, because it was obscenely naive. And that was they REFUTED some claim about the danger of terrorist attacks by comparing the "death rate" to lightning. Could be a chuckle, but it was a "fact" of sorts. But a stupid one to use in winning an argument. Because LIGHTNING is NOT illegal, immoral, or an UNAVOIDABLE risk. And any "fact-checker" THAT DESPERATE to declare something phony -- needs to have their "fact-checking licence revoked"... You need to PROVE assertions. Facts are USED for that. But they in themselves are subject to qualification, BIASED SELECTION, and misuse.

The kamikaze pinata thing is only gonna change hearts and minds if you first acknowledge the FEARS and the PROBLEMS. I suggest you look at the monumental cataclysmic results of taking a culturally ISOLATED and carefree SMALL Swedish island with ONE cop and ONE murder in the last 200 years and having the Federal Govt there PLOP DOWN a 2500 person Muslim Refugee Center in town. And have the BALLS to tell the folks on that island to "Deal with It" and STFU...

THEN -- MAYBE -- you'll understand the baseball bats and incoming ordinance being lobbed at you..

I just thought it was refreshing that you were standing up to the Islamist's usual bull shit for a change.

Why is it that I end up surrounded by ALL the bullshit? All I want is for the anti-muslim bullshitters to check themselves for suggesting PURGES of all muslims or bombing Mecca. And start figuring out to preserve religious freedom in THIS country. Muslims in America were NOT a problem until of late. Figure out what went wrong. I've given you ample clues.. The DIALOGUE is wrong. The POLICIES are brain dead. So FIX THEM. Don't escalate the hatred to the next Crusade.

Already read it in another thread but if you need your thread count to go up, go for it. You are a real laugher for me.

None of this is about "laughter". None of this is about "thread count" whatever that is (I thought it was something you look at buying bedsheets).

No Grasshopper this is about basic honesty. You (and others) trotted in an assertion that was nothing more than click bait. In your case you had the actual study in hand, posted it in at least two threads, and never bothered to vet your own source --- because confirmation bias. You liked what the click-bait headline said and swallowed whole, never stopping to ask first "wait --- is this true"?

That's just sloppy work. If this was a newspaper and you were the reporter you'd be at the unemployment office tomorrow morning. Don't be so damned gullible.

I'm not a reporter, never claimed to be a reporter, I don't care what your critique is. I have a real job and don't hang out on this site. If you don't like my post ignore them, I usually ignore yours. So, boohoo, keep crying and I will keep laughing at you.

I don't take you or this site seriously, it is all about fun for me.

In a very real sense you DO "claim to be a reporter" when you trot in an assertion that looks real, but isn't.

That's spreading disinformation. It ain't "entertainment". Go get your own shit straight before you fling it.

Sue me, I can post what I want, if you don't like it, cry...oh wait that is what you are already doing.

So you propose to float any kind of fake-news turds you want, no matter how much disinformational mythology it creates, and it's just "your entertainment" for which you take ---- no responsibility.

Yeah I already know that. It's why I point it out.

Good we are on the same page.

Why is it that I end up surrounded by ALL the bullshit? All I want is for the anti-muslim bullshitters to check themselves for suggesting PURGES of all muslims or bombing Mecca. And start figuring out to preserve religious freedom in THIS country. Muslims in America were NOT a problem until of late. Figure out what went wrong. I've given you ample clues.. The DIALOGUE is wrong. The POLICIES are brain dead. So FIX THEM. Don't escalate the hatred to the next Crusade.

and here, all I was doing is complimenting you for finally standing up to an underhanded Islamist agent.

I have not suggested purges of all Muslims or Bombing of Mecca.

Again, who and what we stand for is irrelvant, things will happen on their own, like dominos collapsing on one another. By that I mean as the frequency, cruelty and lethality of these Islamic terror attacks in the West increase, so will the responses by the countries.

The question is how many of our children will have to die until we get to that point. In my opinion even one more is too much. Concrete steps, not lip service mixed with politically correct speech, need to be taken immediately. One of those steps could be to take Islam off the list of official religions. It might sound harsh, but remember we are dealing with an ideology that kills little girls that are going to a concert. Drastic circumstances require drastic responses. We are talking about preserving our freedoms and way of life.

Forum List

Back