Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

Still yet we have a woman that got a man off for raping a 12 year old girl, and then joked about it...
What a fuckin LIAR you are!!
Gotta resort to that Repub propaganda to support the Trump clown?
:) :)
For the accurate record, Hillary was assigned that rape case, the perp was CONVICTED, and she laughed about the LEGAL aspects of the case.
. So I'm a liar for watching a video on this site, and the repeating what I saw ? Now I went to snopes and checked it out, and yes there was a few things different about the case on snopes, but I still can't understand how Hillary couldn't get off of a case that involved a 12 year old female having been alledgedly raped, and her having to defend her rapist. Wow.
Why don't you investigate before swallowing CRAP, or is that above your intellectual level?

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?
A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.
Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case
Good grief look whose talking. You are giving me your interpretation of the case, but someone I guarantee you can come along next, and swing it right back the other way, so then it's all about just who sounds the most honorable and authentic on such a thing, and then we make our informed decision on whether we believe it or not. Now I did see on snopes that it said that most was wrong in the original interpretation someone gave, and just as snopes is there for, it sought to correct the record, and hoped that it did.

oh please.... he becomes obsessive & acts out in a childish destructive manner.... look at Rosie O'donnel. he has held a grudge against her for 10 freakin years. over what? some silly comedic routine she went into about him with the cacklers on the view.
this... THIS is what he can't let go of.
... & it was silly funny shit.

Yes, and who brought up Rosie in the first place? Trump? No, it was Hil-Liar.

I think the point is why would Trump allow himself to be taped saying these things. Apparently, he was ok with it at the time. In 2005, that image was not really damaging but today it certainly is. If I voted for Trump, I would be pretty embarrassed if my 10 year old daughter pointed to this video and ask, is this the guy you voted for?

It wasn't clear how it was taped. For all we know, Trump didn't know a thing about it. And if that was the case, is there any law against it?
. Some states have laws against recording people without their knowledge, so there could be a law against it.

. Some states have laws against recording people without their knowledge, so there could be a law against it.

That's what I was wondering. I guess more will come out later, but if Trump didn't know he was being recorded, whoever is responsible for making this tape should be held liable--especially if it actually does damage to his campaign.

Still yet we have a woman that got a man off for raping a 12 year old girl, and then joked about it...
What a fuckin LIAR you are!!
Gotta resort to that Repub propaganda to support the Trump clown?
:) :)
For the accurate record, Hillary was assigned that rape case, the perp was CONVICTED, and she laughed about the LEGAL aspects of the case.
. So I'm a liar for watching a video on this site, and the repeating what I saw ? Now I went to snopes and checked it out, and yes there was a few things different about the case on snopes, but I still can't understand how Hillary couldn't get off of a case that involved a 12 year old female having been alledgedly raped, and her having to defend her rapist. Wow.
Why don't you investigate before swallowing CRAP, or is that above your intellectual level?

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?
A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.
Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case
Read about the rights of the Accused and get back to us

Admit it. they are both deplorable candidates.

Our kids, our troops . all Americans deserve better choices than these 2 clowns. Not even worthy to call themselves candidates for President of these United States.

Clinton is qualitatively better than Trump. The last bastion of the turd polishing that has been the GOP's sole task since Trump's nomination is 'Hillary is just as bad'.

No. No she's not.
She's 1000 times worse than Trump - primarily because she plans to destroy this country.

That's what I was wondering. I guess more will come out later, but if Trump didn't know he was being recorded, whoever is responsible for making this tape should be held liable--especially if it actually does damage to his campaign.
Access Hollywood...let Trump sue them for reporting what he said

So if I murder someone 10 years ago and you find out yesterday, its all good?
Come onnnnnnn... Murder and guy talk are hardly the same thing candy.

The content isn’t the thing.
The comment was made that it was “stale”.
We just found out about this new degree of loathsome behavior yesterday.
So I made the analogy that if I did something shocking 10 years ago and you found out about it yesterday, are you not allowed to be shocked?
Shocked yes, but then smart enough to investigate as to whether a person has moved on from such things over the years, has the ability to learn from people, and would he continue to not grow as a person who might assume the job of a commander and chief ??

Oh yeah, his behavior has really changed quite a bit since then:

Donald Trump Reportedly Sexually Harassed Female Cast and Crew on The Apprentice

Former 'Apprentice' contestants denounce Donald Trump's candidacy
. Bill Clinton, oh you said Trump.. What does this all say about Hillary then, you know the one who said if you think I'm some kind of little "stand by your man" kind of gal, then your badly mistaken. Well she lied like hell about that also. Is there anything these shady characters won't do or say. ??? What's Hilarious is the democrats casting judgement on Trump, now that is HILARIOUS.

The best thing you and a lot of others here on this board can do is begin to practice saying, Madame President!"

Our kids, our troops . all Americans deserve better choices than these 2 clowns. Not even worthy to call themselves candidates for President of these United States.

Clinton is qualitatively better than Trump. The last bastion of the turd polishing that has been the GOP's sole task since Trump's nomination is 'Hillary is just as bad'.

No. No she's not.
She's 1000 times worse than Trump - primarily because she plans to destroy this country.
Funny...you said the same thing about Obama eight years ago

I think it's against the law in California to record someone without their knowledge. If a Dim had been on the receiving end of this treatment, all you would be hearing about from the media is what an outrage it was for someone to violate his privacy this way.

Tell me why your standards differ between democrats and republicans. Trump said pussy, Clinton had his dick sucked off and did something god awful with a cigar? You libtards are just assholes.

Democrats aren't the ones thumping bibles telling people what kind of sex they should have or what kind of birth control they should use. That's all you guys.

No. No she's not.

Yep, and I was right.

No. No she's not.

Yeah, the alt-right folks have kinda shot their wad on the whole 'destroying america' horseshit with Obama. When they've been caught crying wolf for 8 straight years its rather hard to take them seriously when they go for year number 9.

Deep down inside, even liberals know that. But they're going to try and make this non-story as much of a story as they can.

he has a consistent history of 'remarks' & behavior reports are just coming out from the apprentice. many witness' are saying he's a fucking orange dirtbag.
. Still yet we have a woman that got a man off for raping a 12 year old girl, and then joked about it... Your talking blowhard talk by Trump, but Hillary is the more ominous character in this race. So what does that make her voter base that is holding their noses on her ???
Hillary asked to be removed from the case because she was uncomfortable working with this client but the judge denied her request. As a lawyer, she had to offer her client the best defense she could provide. As it turned out, the girl had made previous false accusations. Instead of forcing the girl to testify, Hillary had the court order a psychiatric investigation which confirmed that the girl had made false accusations. The client was not freed but was sentenced to a year in jail for molestation. Hillary did exactly what you would expect a good lawyer to do.
. Wow she couldn't recuse herself from such a case ???? That sounds outrageous to me, so a lawyer has to defend a case she or he might be against, and do such a thing no matter what ??
Basically, that's correct, it you've been appointed to the case. You can't just walk out on a case because you don't like the client or the case. I hope that is not what you think lawyers should do?
. Lawyers are scum if they can't recuse themselves from a case that is strictly against every fiber of their being. It always amazed me how someone could sit next to heinous killers, and defend them to the point of actually convincing themselves that getting the likes of a Charles Manson off is their sworn duty somehow.

A law against Trump's recorded statement? Hell, I already assume that he is going to sue me, just for not voting for him. If his legal privacy was invaded, his attorneys would already be down at the courthouse.

And once again, the single most outrageous thing you can do to a Trump supporter........is reveal the truth.

Tell me why your standards differ between democrats and republicans. Trump said pussy, Clinton had his dick sucked off and did something god awful with a cigar? You libtards are just assholes.

Democrats aren't the ones thumping bibles telling people what kind of sex they should have or what kind of birth control they should use. That's all you guys.
Trump is telling people what kind of sex they can have?

Trump was not a naive person fresh out of academia. He knew the "real world" and if he had political aspirations, then talking shit with a reporter would have been incredibly stupid.
As it turned out, his old pompous character was available for scrutiny by the reporter's memory.
If Trump denied the reporter's recollections, them here comes the recording!
What makes you imagine he had any political ambitions 11 years ago?
Who knows ... 11 years ago, what was in his mind except thoughts about "pussy".
My point was, that if you are going to run for POTUS, your history will be scrutinized and that's the way it is!
If he can't take the heat, then he should not be POTUS!!

It's only scrutinized if you are a Republican. Democrats get a pass. They can even be accomplices to rape and still run for office.
BS; everyone running for POTUS gets scrutinized by the opposing parties, if not reporters.
Horseshit. The media ignores all the dirt on Hillary. You only find out about it on the internet. The media reported that Hillary's performance when she testified before Congress was flawless even though she admitted to lying multiple times.

Horse Shit! I watched all eleven hours of it and she never admitted a goddam thing.

he has a consistent history of 'remarks' & behavior reports are just coming out from the apprentice. many witness' are saying he's a fucking orange dirtbag.
. Still yet we have a woman that got a man off for raping a 12 year old girl, and then joked about it... Your talking blowhard talk by Trump, but Hillary is the more ominous character in this race. So what does that make her voter base that is holding their noses on her ???
Hillary asked to be removed from the case because she was uncomfortable working with this client but the judge denied her request. As a lawyer, she had to offer her client the best defense she could provide. As it turned out, the girl had made previous false accusations. Instead of forcing the girl to testify, Hillary had the court order a psychiatric investigation which confirmed that the girl had made false accusations. The client was not freed but was sentenced to a year in jail for molestation. Hillary did exactly what you would expect a good lawyer to do.
. Wow she couldn't recuse herself from such a case ???? That sounds outrageous to me, so a lawyer has to defend a case she or he might be against, and do such a thing no matter what ??
Basically, that's correct, it you've been appointed to the case. You can't just walk out on a case because you don't like the client or the case. I hope that is not what you think lawyers should do?
. Lawyers are scum if they can't recuse themselves from a case that is strictly against every fiber of their being. It always amazed me how someone could sit next to heinous killers, and defend them to the point of actually convincing themselves that getting the likes of a Charles Manson off is their sworn duty somehow.

You never cease to amaze me, Beagle....

Forum List

Back