Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

His first wife . So she said in a deposition , under oath.
Charged? Convicted?
When Ivana married Trump, there was a martial exemption in the rape laws which meant he could rape her as much as he chose. However that changed in the 80's. Maybe that's why he divorced her.
Thanks for info.
Further detail:
"The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes."
Until 1975, every state had a “marital exemption” that allowed a husband to rape his wife without fear of legal consequences. I think it was about 1980, that New York revised their laws.

Thinking back to 50's and 60's, I knew some real jerks who felt it was their right to do anything they choose to their wives. It's hard to image that many women then had to live through this. Thankfully, things have changed.
Marital / Spousal Rape Laws and Penalties | Criminal Law
Sounds like Sharia Law. Conservatives are trying to stop this. Liberals are looking to enable it.
WTF? Sharia Law?
Religion, in this case of marital rape law, has no bearing. Only human decency does.

I think Hillary critics have a point by criticizing the shady way things went down with the email situation. I think it was a mistake on her part. I also think it is getting overexaggerated by the right. She is protecting her communications so they don't get exploited by political opponents, just like Trump is protecting his financials from being exploited. She wasn't neccessarily hiding pay for play or illegal activity. Of course nobody knows any of this for sure.

Fact is you are going to vote for Trump because you relate with him more than Hillary. Just like Clinton supports relate with her more. Both are shitty candidates... it is unfortunate that we just can't have an honest conversation about the successes and failures of both opponents

Correct. I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against Hillary.

There is only one reason a person would go through the expense, the maintenance, the scrutiny of having their own server, and that is to hide things from the people and our government. Nobody has their information bleachbitted if they were trying to get rid of yoga lessons or wedding plans. Who does that???

But that information she had belongs to the citizens, Trumps tax forms not at all. As an officer of our federal government, she was obligated to show everything she was doing when it came to business. She didn't. She destroyed the information instead. She wiped her sever clean, and smashed government cell phones with a hammer.

Of course we depended on the FBI to bring a conclusion to all this, but now we find the FBI is just as corrupt and part of the cabal that is running our country like the mob used to do in major cities across the US.
This case was reviewed extremely thoroughly by the FBI and the conclusions was made that it was careless but not illegal and it was. It recommended to press charges. Now you claim a corrupt FBI and continue to make the case against Hillary. That just isn't going to fly for the non partisan free thinkers. Step out of the bubble and take a good look. It just makes you look like a nut job

I think Hillary critics have a point by criticizing the shady way things went down with the email situation. I think it was a mistake on her part. I also think it is getting overexaggerated by the right. She is protecting her communications so they don't get exploited by political opponents, just like Trump is protecting his financials from being exploited. She wasn't neccessarily hiding pay for play or illegal activity. Of course nobody knows any of this for sure.

Fact is you are going to vote for Trump because you relate with him more than Hillary. Just like Clinton supports relate with her more. Both are shitty candidates... it is unfortunate that we just can't have an honest conversation about the successes and failures of both opponents

There is only one reason a person would go through the expense, the maintenance, the scrutiny of having their own server, and that is to hide things from the people and our government. Nobody has their information bleachbitted if they were trying to get rid of yoga lessons or wedding plans. Who does that???

But that information she had belongs to the citizens, Trumps tax forms not at all. As an officer of our federal government, she was obligated to show everything she was doing when it came to business. She didn't. She destroyed the information instead. She wiped her sever clean, and smashed government cell phones with a hammer.

Of course we depended on the FBI to bring a conclusion to all this, but now we find the FBI is just as corrupt and part of the cabal that is running our country like the mob used to do in major cities across the US.
If yall spent half the time talking about how conservative economic policy would better the country instead of trying to convince the world that Clinton is a criminal I think it would be an easy win. Too bad Trump is the one the GOP chose to represent them

If yall spent half the time talking about how conservative economic policy would better the country instead of trying to convince the world that Clinton is a criminal I think it would be an easy win. Too bad Trump is the one the GOP chose to represent them
. If democraps spent have their time proving their policies with evidence to back them up or to show that they have worked, otherwise instead of looking under Trump's bed for a playboy magazine, we might take them seriously. To bad Hillary is the only one corrupt enough to represent the democraps.

. If democraps spent have their time proving their policies with evidence to back them up or to show that they have worked, otherwise instead of looking under Trump's bed for a playboy magazine, we might take them seriously. To bad Hillary is the only one corrupt enough to represent the democraps.
You really think the Dems care about to taking them seriously? They are about to skip into a third term in the whitehouse. Are y'all gonna be bitter and decisive for another 4 years? Continue to deteriorate your party?

It's not incumbent upon me to educate you.

It is incumbent on you to explain yourself when you deny you said what you obviously said.
Nope, it's not incumbent to explain myself because you're too stupid to keep up.

Quote me saying, "it was stupid to have a Republican candidate who wants to appoint conservative justices to the court," as you idiotically claimed I said.

You won't because you can't because I never said that but you think I did because you're a conservative idiot.

You've jumped the shark on this issue. You were caught saying something stupid and now you're making a fool of yourself trying to deny it.
Just like I predicted, you won't quote me because you can't because I never said what you claimed I said; but you think I did because you're a conservative idiot.

You're nothing if not predictable. :mm:
Puhleeze. Anyone can go back up the thread and see what you posted, and they can see that my interpretation of your imbecile remarks is exactly correct.
Well I challenge you to quote where I said, it was stupid to have a Republican candidate who wants to appoint conservative justices to the court," which is your understanding of what I said.

That you can't speaks for itself.

You really think the Dems care about to taking them seriously? They are about to skip into a third term in the whitehouse. Are y'all gonna be bitter and decisive for another 4 years? Continue to deteriorate your party?
4 more years of a stalemate... You all ask for it, and we are going to prove it was about stopping crazy policies, and not about stopping a black man just because he was black. How ridiculous was that.

Charged? Convicted?
When Ivana married Trump, there was a martial exemption in the rape laws which meant he could rape her as much as he chose. However that changed in the 80's. Maybe that's why he divorced her.
Thanks for info.
Further detail:
"The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes."
Until 1975, every state had a “marital exemption” that allowed a husband to rape his wife without fear of legal consequences. I think it was about 1980, that New York revised their laws.

Thinking back to 50's and 60's, I knew some real jerks who felt it was their right to do anything they choose to their wives. It's hard to image that many women then had to live through this. Thankfully, things have changed.
Marital / Spousal Rape Laws and Penalties | Criminal Law
Sounds like Sharia Law. Conservatives are trying to stop this. Liberals are looking to enable it.
WTF? Sharia Law?
Religion, in this case of marital rape law, has no bearing. Only human decency does.

Throwing homosexuals off buildings, honor killing women for being raped, and be heading Christians....hardly the acts of human decency.

You'd prefer a Lying Crooked Rape Enabler?

Better than a lying crooked rapist , like Trump.

Who did Trump rape?

Case details, please.

His first wife . So she said in a deposition , under oath.

Charged? Convicted?

Is that your standard ? Was bill convicted ?

No, but he committed perjury, was fined, and disbarred.

4 more years of a stalemate... You all ask for it, and we are going to prove it was about stopping crazy policies, and not about stopping a black man just because he was black. How ridiculous was that.
As I said before if the GOP could have put a smart open minded principled conservative who had a glimmer of charisma and experience you would have walk away with the election. I would have voted for him/her. But we got Trump. So I guess it's president Hillary for the next 4 years

True, Trump was a Dem who was friends with Bill and Hillary 11 years ago. Explains why he wasn't called up on the Bill Clinton type comments until now. Of course, Hillary's camp found the video long ago and were waiting till the right time to release it. They had to give the media something to blather about instead of covering the latest released emails that prove Hillary is for One World Order and believes in lying to the people and never letting on what is going on behind the scenes. Also proves she's in bed with the 1%. But, the media ran with stupid comments from years ago.

upload_2016-10-9_23-10-34.png

True, Trump was a Dem who was friends with Bill and Hillary 11 years ago. Explains why he wasn't called up on the Bill Clinton type comments until now. Of course, Hillary's camp found the video long ago and were waiting till the right time to release it. They had to give the media something to blather about instead of covering the latest released emails that prove Hillary is for One World Order and believes in lying to the people and never letting on what is going on behind the scenes. Also proves she's in bed with the 1%. But, the media ran with stupid comments from years ago.

View attachment 92880
It's amusing to read these blathering statements full of commentary that you obviously just make up. I am curious if you really believe it or if you realize that you are blowing smoke. Just having some fun perhaps?

Maybe all women should grab Trump by the nuts.

Especially old, fat, ugly women.

And they should kiss him too.

He'd like that.

It's amusing to read these blathering statements full of commentary that you obviously just make up. I am curious if you really believe it or if you realize that you are blowing smoke. Just having some fun perhaps?

Bill O had a special show just before the debates. One of his guests was Bob Woodward who as many know, works for the Washington Post. According to Woodward, "somebody" gave the Post the Trump tape. Couldn't say who it was and also included he didn't expect the Post to reveal the source of the tape.
Hmmmmmm.

Bill O had a special show just before the debates. One of his guests was Bob Woodward who as many know, works for the Washington Post. According to Woodward, "somebody" gave the Post the Trump tape. Couldn't say who it was and also included he didn't expect the Post to reveal the source of the tape.
Hmmmmmm.

and they probably have a lot more where that came from. The problem isn't where the tape came from, it's what's on it.

It doesn't benefit us to cry over spilled milk. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary, but I'm not about to be like the other sore losers, take my ball and go home. Hil-Liar is a threat to our security and freedom. Only an idiot wouldn't point that out in this race.

and they probably have a lot more where that came from. The problem isn't where the tape came from, it's what's on it.

Oh it is a problem because it probably came from the Hillary camp. It was probably recorded illegally as well. And of course, timed perfectly just before the debate.

The funny thing is that last night in the debate when Hil-Liar was backed into a corner, she came out and said "I take the high road." I guess that's the same high road she took when all those "anonymous" emails came out claiming DumBama wasn't born in this country when she was running against him.

This case was reviewed extremely thoroughly by the FBI and the conclusions was made that it was careless but not illegal and it was. It recommended to press charges. Now you claim a corrupt FBI and continue to make the case against Hillary. That just isn't going to fly for the non partisan free thinkers. Step out of the bubble and take a good look. It just makes you look like a nut job

Right. The agents claimed they had all kinds of restrictions when investigating Hillary. In fact, the reason Comey could claim Hillary never lied to them is because they didn't ask one question the Congress did about her emails. I believe Comey claimed he never even knew about the Congressional investigation. Some thorough investigation, huh?

If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat..............

Oh it is a problem because it probably came from the Hillary camp. It was probably recorded illegally as well. And of course, timed perfectly just before the debate.

The funny thing is that last night in the debate when Hil-Liar was backed into a corner, she came out and said "I take the high road." I guess that's the same high road she took when all those "anonymous" emails came out claiming DumBama wasn't born in this country when she was running against him.

So let me get this straight, guy. Hillary recorded Trump in 2005 (when was Still a democrat and a Bush critic) because she knew she might run against him some day.

More likely, it was a sound check guy who recorded it and kept it because he thought it was funny.

Forum List

Back