Brokaw - "Republican Party has been declaring war on Hispanics "

I'd guess a majority of Republicans know where this is going and that their best play is to work out a smart reform package.

The few hardcore right wingers who continue to think we're going to just broom these people out of the country are, uh...

...dreaming.

:tongue:

What crime did they commit? They did not come to this country of their own volition...but they have been raised as Americans. America and its values are all they know.

You don't know that. None of these dreamers were vetted. Aunt Barry just took them at their word and ALL illegals have learned to say they were brought here by their parents as infants. THINK

Yes, I do know that since I know these Dreamers. My kids go to school, date, are friends with these Dreamers. They are Americans. They want to do all the same things that other American kids do. They want to go to college, join the military, live their lives in the only country they've ever known.
Doesn't matter... their parents came here with the specific intention of entrenching their children on our soil without our permission.

To allow those intentions to reach fruition sets intolerable precedents for the future and sends the wrong message to prospective future waves of invaders.

We have been invaded by a wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens.

800,000-something of them, are so-called "Dreamers".

So be it.

Metaphorically speaking, we are at war... a war of numbers, which impacts wage-levels and job-availability in all the major trades and manufacturing and service sectors.

Liberals find a thousand-and-one excuses to lie down and accept the invaders because it will make them feel better about themselves.

Pragmatists realize that people are going to get hurt - figuratively, if not literally - repulsing this invasion force - and are willing to take the fight to the next plateau.

Fortunately for the Republic and its own People, pragmatists are making national policy decisions at the moment.

What crime did they commit? They did not come to this country of their own volition...but they have been raised as Americans. America and its values are all they know.

You don't know that. None of these dreamers were vetted. Aunt Barry just took them at their word and ALL illegals have learned to say they were brought here by their parents as infants. THINK

Yes, I do know that since I know these Dreamers. My kids go to school, date, are friends with these Dreamers. They are Americans. They want to do all the same things that other American kids do. They want to go to college, join the military, live their lives in the only country they've ever known.
Doesn't matter... their parents came here with the specific intention of entrenching their children on our soil without our permission.

To allow those intentions to reach fruition sets intolerable precedents for the future and sends the wrong message to prospective future waves of invaders.

So be it.

Metaphorically speaking, we are at war... a war of numbers, which impacts wage-levels and job-availability in all the major trades and manufacturing and service sectors.

Liberals find a thousand-and-one excuses to lie down and accept the invaders because it will make them feel better about themselves.

Pragmatists realize that people are going to get hurt - figuratively, if not literally - repulsing this invasion force - and are willing to take the fight to the next plateau.

Fortunately for the Republic and its own People, pragmatists are making national policy decisions at the moment.

Of course it matters. These people are Americans. This is the only country they know.

Shitforbrains thinks people with degrees never get laid off.

Yet more evidence Trump will win in 2020.

laid off so mexicans without a degree can steal your job and replace you .... damn youre a dumbass
It's legal to hire illegals?

illegal kids brought here by their parents .... dont tell me, kids can steal your job too.
Those criminals you're trying to pass off as "kids" are 35 years old. And still couldn't be bothered with getting legal.

They had five years to do it and they didn't.
That says they don't want to become legal citizens.
All of them had plenty of chances under Regan and Clinton and they didn't to it.
They are all breaking our immigration laws and refuse to become legal citizens like everyone else has done.

laid off so mexicans without a degree can steal your job and replace you .... damn youre a dumbass

illegal kids brought here by their parents .... dont tell me, kids can steal your job too.
Those criminals you're trying to pass off as "kids" are 35 years old. And still couldn't be bothered with getting legal.

All of them had plenty of chances under Regan and Clinton and they didn't to it.
They are all breaking our immigration laws and refuse to become legal citizens like everyone else has done.

They were kids. They were going to school and planning their futures. Some don't even know they aren't U.S. citizens so just stop. Learn what the DACA program is for piss sake.

So be it.

Of course it matters. These people are Americans. This is the only country they know.
No. They're not Americans. They are foreign nationals upon US soil without our express prior consent.

Avoiding the setting of terrible immigration precedent, and sending a clear, forceful message to those contemplating following them, are FAR more important, strategically and long-term, with respect to national sovereignty and the well-being of our OWN people, than 800,000 whose parents made the mistake of trying to make chumps of us all.

The 800,000 are more important to you than the setting of precedent or sending the wrong message.

Preventing the setting of terrible precedent and sending a forceful discouraging message to future Illegals are far more important to me than the 800,000.

Fortunately, emoting types are not in-charge, at present.

It is time for Pharaoh to harden his heart.

So be it.

No. They're not Americans. They are foreign nationals upon US soil without our express prior consent.

Avoiding the setting of terrible immigration precedent, and sending a clear, forceful message to those contemplating following them, are FAR more important, strategically and long-term, with respect to national sovereignty and the well-being of our OWN people, than 800,000 whose parents made the mistake of trying to make chumps of us all.

You don't know any of them and I know a lot of them. They are Americans.

So be it.

Doesn't matter... you're no longer in charge... you blew that opportunity, big-time... out they go.

So be it.

Doesn't matter... you're no longer in charge... you blew that opportunity, big-time... out they go.

It does matter and who is "in charge" is what does not matter.

Poll: Majority opposes deporting Dreamers

...It does matter and who is "in charge" is what does not matter.
God bless your kind heart... and your naivete... you go right on believing that.

The only poll that matters at the moment is the one held on November 8, 2016.

Your only chances are (1) that a Republican -controlled Congress will rescue them within 5 months and 28 days or (2) the Imperial Cheeto rescues them.

Some odds, eh?

Good luck with that...

God bless your kind heart... and your naivete... you go right on believing that.

Your only chances are (1) that a Republican -controlled Congress will rescue them within 5 months and 28 days or (2) the Imperial Cheeto rescues them.

Some odds, eh?

Good luck with that...

Only half of Cheetolini's base likes the idea of deporting Dreamers. And they are hovering around 35% at the moment. So 50% of 35% want to send kids who have only lived in America to a country they don't know, haven't lived since they were children, don't remember and often don't even speak the language. Not gonna happen.

They were kids. They were going to school and planning their futures. Some don't even know they aren't U.S. citizens so just stop. Learn what the DACA program is for piss sake.

That's an excuse seawytch, there is always excuses with each and every program that has been given to all of them.
I do know what DACA is, as well as Reagan's and Clintons programs.
They don't want to become Americans.

That's an excuse seawytch, there is always excuses with each and every program that has been given to all of them.
No you don't if you think these kids who weren't even born yet could take advantage of Reagan's amnesty or whatever you think Clinton did.

They already are Americans.

Some odds, eh?

Good luck with that...

Only half of Cheetolini's base likes the idea of deporting Dreamers. And they are hovering around 35% at the moment. So 50% of 35% want to send kids who have only lived in America to a country they don't know, haven't lived since they were children, don't remember and often don't even speak the language. Not gonna happen.

The Republicans and Democratic party needs to reform the immigration laws.
One being it takes too long to become legal of many things that is needed
Will the do nothing congress remain that way? Probably. We shall see.
Not if they want to continue as R's and D 's.

No you don't if you think these kids who weren't even born yet could take advantage of Reagan's amnesty or whatever you think Clinton did.

They already are Americans.

I wasn't talking about just the kids.
I was talking about the pattern.

so one point to keep in mind as we discuss this illegal's topic, why would democrats fight so hard for illegals if it wasn't the intentions to get them voting for them? I see no other logical explanation. So this entire argument proves Mr. Trump's illegals voted comments. exponentially
That is why nobody on the left should take the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

Tourism is the largest employer in about twenty-nine States of our Union.

It isn't illegals voting, it is their kids, who grow up here.

Illegals are criminals and everyone should declare war on them. Hispanic, asian, irish. Doesn't matter. They come here illegally to steal jobs and welfare dollars from the taxpayer citizens.

get a better education and nobody can steal your job.

wait,

RW dolts are all about cutting education.

never mind, stay stupid.
get a better education and nobody can steal your job.

Shitforbrains thinks people with degrees never get laid off.

Yet more evidence Trump will win in 2020.

It's legal for gun lovers to have guns without mustering in a local militia, as well.

Is Brokaw still around? I thought that obnoxious ass died. Democrats could have fixed the immigration issue during the Hussein administration but they preferred to play semantic games about the meaning of the word "illegal" and kick the can down the road until a republican was in office.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, or morals.

Symptoms of Trump derangement syndrome
1) blind
2) deaf
3)may make one feel the need to lie
4) May start to believe ones own lies

I don't think Brokaw understands what it is to be a "Legal immigrant".
I had lunch the other day with a lady who came to the US 21 years ago and became a citizen. As a LEGAL citizen though she had to give up her homeland citizenship.
She also had to pass a "citizenship" test for which she had to attend classes and take time to study. In addition she had to pay legal fees. All of this to become a
"LEGAL" Immigrant and citizen...after nearly 5 years!
So she and nearly 40 million people over the past 21 years are a little pissed!
Pissed because THEY did it legally. Pissed because the MSM like Brokaw don't seem to understand the difference!
Pissed because they LIKE ME recognize that the USA is an EXCEPTIONAL country BECAUSE of people like her and the 40+million that became "LEGAL" immigrants!
But Brokaw and the MSM keep forgetting that one little adjective when berating Trump and the millions like me and this lady. That adjective is "ILLEGAL"!
Yes they keep forgetting THAT's who we the millions of Americans both natural and naturalized are "ANTI"!
I love my relatives that are "LEGAL" citizens who gave up their home citizenship to become Americans!
But the MSM/Brokaw just don't get it!
Truly ignorant people like Brokaw and the MSM are also vehement against the sentiment that "America is EXCEPTIONAL" because they just don't get it!
It has BEEN the legal immigrants that have made this country exceptional. LEGAL!

What it takes to become a US citizen...
How Long Does it Take to Become a U.S. Citizen?
You don't think legal immigrants have it easier than illegal immigrants?

Forum List

Back