🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

Comparing a real estate tycoon/television star turned politician with communist thugs seems fair to you?

That says a lot more about you than about Trump.
Comparing politicians to politicians? Yes, that seems extremely fair.

YOu are a liar and a fool.
I'm lying about thinking it seems fair to compare politicians to other politicians? I feel strangely confident that I'm not.

Nope. YOu know that it is unfair and you are just doing it to smear your enemy.

The reasons for a Wall with Mexico are clear and obvious.

Your pretense that you can't see it is nonsense. Please consider your lies dismissed.
That something seems unfair to you is different from saying that I'm lying about not believing it's unfair. And yes, politicians and governments are my enemy. Something conservatives may have agreed with under Obama. Suddenly not so much.

Agreed. I am saying that you know you are being unfair, and are actively choosing to be a troll.

The differences from Trump's Wall and the Iron Curtain are such that it is not credible that you think it is a reasonable comparison.

YOu are lying.

There is another difference.

East Germany (goaded by their Soviet masters) built their Wall to keep their own people IN.

Trump's Wall would be built to keep OTHER people OUT.

The difference is a HUGE one.

Our OWN people can come and go as they please.

You might get shot for trying to sneak IN, but you won't get shot for trying to sneak OUT , as happened to so many East Berliners and East Germans.

( and this from somebody who thinks the wall is a stupid and ineffective bumper-sticker-slogan idea )
Except as I posted before, the official rationale from East Germany in building the wall was to keep out fascists. In other words, they were saying the same thing Trump is saying now.
The official rationale was horseshit.

Anyone believing the East German government - even at a distance of 40 or 50 years - is not a serious discussion partner.
Let's try some reading comprehension.

What I am obviously not saying:
"The Berlin Wall was meant to keep fascists out of East Germany."

What anyone with half a brain can see that I'm actually saying:
East Germany, like the Trump administration re: the wall on the Mexican border, claimed that their wall was meant to keep out undesirables. Obviously East Germany's stated reason for the wall was nonsense, but so might Trump's be.

Oh make no mistake, the wall is definitely needed to keep out "undesirables". No one doing well in Mexico is trying to get here. We get the most desperate of desperate. Uneducated, third world types with no moral compass, the lowest grade of human is what we get. We get the type that just can't make it in our system without a lifelong hand holding from government. They can't qualify to hold jobs that pay enough for their families of seven that are forever growing due to ignorance.
This is a no-brainer for a third grader...All people have to do is pull their head out of their utopian ass for a second to see it.
Alternatively we could just stop offering welfare completely, not build a wall, and save money all around.

Welfare is another subject.
We spend 113 billion on illegals every year...the cost to build the wall and heavily defend it doesn't get anywhere close to that figure. It's a retarded debate to spend any time on.

...The time for a nuanced discussion of cost benefit on HOW to best stop illegal immigration was back in the 90s. Instead the left choose to shut down serious debate with the Race Card. And both sides used delaying tactics. Now we are going to do EVERYTHING AND DO IT NOW. THe wall. more ICE agents. empowering locals. going after employers. ect. ect.
Do you understand that you have a responsibility to facilitate good stewardship of the taxpayer's money?

The Wall represents a solution that is ultimately destined to fail and which cannot be sustained in pepetity.

Rendering the country toxic (financially and socially) to Illegal Aliens will cost far less and CAN be sustained and is a superior solution from a stewardship perspective.

Or have you (collectively, the proponents of The Wall) lost the ability to reason, and conduct the affairs of the Republic responsibly?

If you cannot tolerate discussion of the best way in which to accomplish necessary and common goals, then you will not remain in power very long.

Your choice.
Great line of thought. "if you can not tolerate discussion" yes this is how you accomplish necessary and common goals.

Comparing politicians to politicians? Yes, that seems extremely fair.

YOu are a liar and a fool.
I'm lying about thinking it seems fair to compare politicians to other politicians? I feel strangely confident that I'm not.

Nope. YOu know that it is unfair and you are just doing it to smear your enemy.

Your pretense that you can't see it is nonsense. Please consider your lies dismissed.
That something seems unfair to you is different from saying that I'm lying about not believing it's unfair. And yes, politicians and governments are my enemy. Something conservatives may have agreed with under Obama. Suddenly not so much.

Agreed. I am saying that you know you are being unfair, and are actively choosing to be a troll.

The differences from Trump's Wall and the Iron Curtain are such that it is not credible that you think it is a reasonable comparison.

YOu are lying.
You think it's different. Rational people choose not to put their trust in politicians.

Except as I posted before, the official rationale from East Germany in building the wall was to keep out fascists. In other words, they were saying the same thing Trump is saying now.

Anyone believing the East German government - even at a distance of 40 or 50 years - is not a serious discussion partner.

East Germany, like the Trump administration re: the wall on the Mexican border, claimed that their wall was meant to keep out undesirables. Obviously East Germany's stated reason for the wall was nonsense, but so might Trump's be.

Oh make no mistake, the wall is definitely needed to keep out "undesirables". No one doing well in Mexico is trying to get here. We get the most desperate of desperate. Uneducated, third world types with no moral compass, the lowest grade of human is what we get. We get the type that just can't make it in our system without a lifelong hand holding from government. They can't qualify to hold jobs that pay enough for their families of seven that are forever growing due to ignorance.
This is a no-brainer for a third grader...All people have to do is pull their head out of their utopian ass for a second to see it.
Alternatively we could just stop offering welfare completely, not build a wall, and save money all around.

We spend 113 billion on illegals every year...the cost to build the wall and heavily defend it doesn't get anywhere close to that figure. It's a retarded debate to spend any time on.
No, it's really not. Eliminate the welfare and eliminate the perceived need for a wall. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I just want to know why its illegal for Israel to transfer/move its people into the West bank, but not for mexico to transfer 1/5 of its population into the US.

Yep, there is a yuge difference. That's what makes it so screwy. We rightly condemned the East German government for building the Berlin Wall. Would we have cheered if the West Germans had built it instead, to keep the East Germans out?

We would have cheered for the country saving 113 billion per year by building a wall...simple arithmetic bud.

You're not saving a penny--you're WASTING billions and that's the POINT.

Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

th

This is an 800 yard tunnel they found, after years of use that went right into San Diego. This tunnel was built to avoid a WALL. Drug lords will spend millions to build a tunnel. That's their bread and butter and they're going to protect it, and they'll spend whatever it takes to get it done.

If it's something they can SEE, they can and will compromise it. Motion electronic detectors, that they can't see, more border patrol stations and border patrol will stop it.

As far as the wall itself it can also be easily compromised. There's holes in walls & fences down there already that are big enough to drive trucks through.

It's clear none of you have ever been to the border. Even the people who live along the border & deal with this on a daily basis will tell you that a WALL is ridiculous.
Time to start pouring gasoline into those tunnels and lighting it while the drug traffickers are using them.

And what do the goose-steppers want to do with the illegal immigrants already in the US?

There is nothing complex or trivial about this subject. It has only been made complex by loonies who love to write checks out of others check books.
"And what do the goose-steppers want to do with the illegal immigrants already in the US?"
Round them up and send them to work on the wall for 90 days before sending them back to the shithole they came from. If they have anchor babies here, the anchors, if old enough will have to decide if they want to head back south with Pedro and Guadalupe or not.
All incentives must be removed...No more citizenships given to anchors who were born here by illegal parents.
(I know, I know, I'm so cruel, how dare I think of what's best for REAL American's)

Comrade Trump has already announced that there will be no mass deportations.
Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

MAKE AMERICA SMART AGAIN.
To change or repeal the 14th amendment would require 2/3's of the senate and 2/3's of the house and THEN 38 state legislatures would have to vote for approval. (You'll note that the President has nothing to do with it.) There's not a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.

And Comrade Trump was for a pathway to citizenship, before he was against it.
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Welfare is another subject. We spend 113 billion on illegals every year...the cost to build the wall and heavily defend it doesn't get anywhere close to that figure. It's a retarded debate to spend any time on.

If more of the public knew how much was being spent to support, feed, clothe, educate, medically care for, and house illegals - the second civil war would have started already.

Trump being elected tells me that the public is finally, after 50 years, becoming more aware of it.

Funny how you have more of an issue with the person that wants to protect Americans, than the ones selling poison to our young.

That doesn't sell. None of the goose-steppers are worried about border-security. You just want to keep out Mexicans in general. I doubt you'll even deny it.

Your godwin and race card play are noted and dismissed. Also, screw you.

My point stands.

As predicted, no denial of your true concerns.

Because people speaking another language frighten and confuse the rednecks?

"And what do the goose-steppers want to do with the illegal immigrants already in the US?"
Round them up and send them to work on the wall for 90 days before sending them back to the shithole they came from. If they have anchor babies here, the anchors, if old enough will have to decide if they want to head back south with Pedro and Guadalupe or not.
All incentives must be removed...No more citizenships given to anchors who were born here by illegal parents.
(I know, I know, I'm so cruel, how dare I think of what's best for REAL American's)

You're not cruel. Just afraid.

Funny how you have more of an issue with the person that wants to protect Americans, than the ones selling poison to our young.

That doesn't sell. None of the goose-steppers are worried about border-security. You just want to keep out Mexicans in general. I doubt you'll even deny it.

My point stands.

Rednecks?
We don't complain about Canadians who speak French or most other cultures who speak other languages...we only complain about Mexicans because they inherently tend to be uneducated, filthy humans by default. It's just their culture...they're third world, a slight grade above those plucked from jungles. A quick trip to Tijuana Mexico with two working eyeballs will tell anyone what type of human we get from the far south. They literally destroy every home and neighborhood the settle in...it's no secret bud...sorry the truth hurts.

Afraid of what? 5 foot tall 100 pound wetbacks who speak illiterate gibberish and smell like ass?
Afraid of illiterate filth stealing my job that requires an iQ?
What should I be afraid of?

I just want to know why its illegal for Israel to transfer/move its people into the West bank, but not for mexico to transfer 1/5 of its population into the US.

First of all Mexico is not transferring 1/5 of it's population to the U.S. This has nothing to do with the Government of Mexico, it's the individual's choice who want to take the risk of crossing the border. Judging Mexico because you have been to a border town, is like judging the entire United States, because you visited the slum and violent gang area of Chicago, IL and painted the whole country as the same.

And I really don't think it's a good idea to continually threaten the 2nd LARGEST purchaser of American products, Mexico. They can hurt us. Today there are many American business's down there, Walmart, Sam's, Home Depot's, McDonald's, Pizza Hut & General Motors sells a ton of cars down there. General Electric, Westinghouse (manufactured in the U.S.) and they buy all of it. Add to this that there are 100 of thousands of Americans that have time shares, condo's and have invested heavily into a lot of these Mexican vacation areas. And because of all of this Mexico has an upper class and middle class that has absolutely no desire to cross the border so they can work for peanuts. And yes they are educated. In fact, many of our doctors that practice in the United States, have medical degrees from Guadalajara, Mexico.

Now if you want to get your fat butt out there and pick fruit, dig ditches, house clean, cook, then do it.

If walls and fences worked to keep them out, then they wouldn't be here today.

_89363238_c9b8f5d5-b2bb-4526-9752-3e6080a804bd.jpg

If they can do an 800 yard tunnel to avoid a WALL, they can do a 6 mile tunnel to avoid a WALL.
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

God only knows how much we spent on this one.

texas-mexico-border.jpg

Something they can see, they can and will always compromise. High tech motion detectors, (that they can't see)--more border patrol stations, and border patrol is the ONLY solution to securing the border.

MAKING AMERICA SMART AGAIN

1. Illegals are not eligible for WELFARE. (our biggest cost in illegal immigration is public education.)
2. No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote.

Last edited:

My point stands.

Rednecks?
We don't complain about Canadians who speak French or most other cultures who speak other languages...we only complain about Mexicans because they inherently tend to be uneducated, filthy humans by default. It's just their culture...they're third world, a slight grade above those plucked from jungles. A quick trip to Tijuana Mexico with two working eyeballs will tell anyone what type of human we get from the far south. They literally destroy every home and neighborhood the settle in...it's no secret bud...sorry the truth hurts.

Afraid of what? 5 foot tall 100 pound wetbacks who speak illiterate gibberish and smell like ass?
Afraid of illiterate filth stealing my job that requires an iQ?
What should I be afraid of?

Thanks. That pretty much sums it up.

East Germany (goaded by their Soviet masters) built their Wall to keep their own people IN.

You might get shot for trying to sneak IN, but you won't get shot for trying to sneak OUT , as happened to so many East Berliners and East Germans.

( and this from somebody who thinks the wall is a stupid and ineffective bumper-sticker-slogan idea )

Yep, there is a yuge difference. That's what makes it so screwy. We rightly condemned the East German government for building the Berlin Wall. Would we have cheered if the West Germans had built it instead, to keep the East Germans out?

We would have cheered for the country saving 113 billion per year by building a wall...simple arithmetic bud.

You're not saving a penny--you're WASTING billions and that's the POINT.

th

This is an 800 yard tunnel they found, after years of use that went right into San Diego. This tunnel was built to avoid a WALL. Drug lords will spend millions to build a tunnel. That's their bread and butter and they're going to protect it, and they'll spend whatever it takes to get it done.

If it's something they can SEE, they can and will compromise it. Motion electronic detectors, that they can't see, more border patrol stations and border patrol will stop it.

As far as the wall itself it can also be easily compromised. There's holes in walls & fences down there already that are big enough to drive trucks through.

It's clear none of you have ever been to the border. Even the people who live along the border & deal with this on a daily basis will tell you that a WALL is ridiculous.
Time to start pouring gasoline into those tunnels and lighting it while the drug traffickers are using them.

And what do the goose-steppers want to do with the illegal immigrants already in the US?
What goose-steppers are those, little Princess?

It really is like the Berlin Wall - except with West Germans building the wall.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep Americans IN ?

Tell us all about it...

And if it can be shown that a change of approach, costing far less than a wall, will work far better, and that it can be sustained far longer, and for far less money?

Is that, too, unworthy of debate?

First of all Mexico is not transferring 1/5 of it's population to the U.S. This has nothing to do with the Government of Mexico, it's the individual's choice who want to take the risk of crossing the border. Judging Mexico because you have been to a border town, is like judging the entire United States, because you visited the slum and violent gang area of Chicago, IL and painted the whole country as the same.

And I really don't think it's a good idea to continually threaten the 2nd LARGEST purchaser of American products, Mexico. They can hurt us. Today there are many American business's down there, Walmart, Sam's, Home Depot's & General Motors sells a ton of cars down there. General Electric, Westinghouse (manufactured in the U.S.) and they buy it. Add to this that there are 100 of thousands of Americans that have time shares, condo's and have invested heavily into a lot of these Mexican vacation areas. And because of all of this Mexico has an upper class and middle class that has absolutely no desire to cross the border so they can work for peanuts. And yes they are educated. In fact, many of our doctors that practice in the United States, have medical degrees from Guadalajara, Mexico.

Now if you want to get your fat butt out there and pick fruit, dig ditches, house clean, cook, then do it.

If walls and fences worked to keep them out, then they wouldn't be here today.

_89363238_c9b8f5d5-b2bb-4526-9752-3e6080a804bd.jpg

If they can do an 800 yard tunnel to avoid a WALL, they can do a 6 mile tunnel to avoid a WALL.

God only knows how much we spent on this one.

texas-mexico-border.jpg

Something they can see, they can and will always compromise. High tech motion detectors, (that they can't see)--more border patrol stations, and border patrol is the ONLY solution to securing the border.

MAKING AMERICA SMART AGAIN

1. Illegals are not eligible for WELFARE. (our biggest cost in illegal immigration is public education.)
2. No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote.
Just a question how did they find the tunnels?

Build the wall

And if it can be shown that a change of approach, costing far less than a wall, will work far better, and that it can be sustained far longer, and for far less money?

Is that, too, unworthy of debate?

I'd like to hear it....what do have in mind?

Forum List

Back