‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

There is no such burden on the FBI. That case was already made in front of the issuing judge.

I disagree.
When testimony is made in front of an issuing judge, there is no cross examination, so there could be lies, hearsay, etc., which are illegal and made the warrant illegal and those testifying criminals.

The Breonna Taylor case was an example of the police being prosecuted for lying in order to get the search warrant, and now being prosecuted for it.

Tell me about Trump's convictions. What? None? Gee, just like Hillary.

Then tell me about all the successful 'we got him this time' victories. What? None? Gee, just like Hilkary.

If you judge Trump by the same 'ruler' you judge Hillary by all yiu snowflakes have is irrational hatred against and obsession with Trump....though you will deny it because of your irrational hatred.

Being leftist, progressive, liberal, I dislike Trump.
But being leftist, progressive, liberal, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump.

How many times have you been told the President is not above the law? If the law specifies the process required to declassify a document does the President have to follow that law? He has the authority to implement the process but not to bypass it.
I think if you read the law, the President and Vice-President are exempt.

Just his businesses and lawyers, thousands of times.... Like the head of his Business Today got found guilty but wouldn't testify against the orange mafioso. Trump has bragged about how he assessed his business at two different levels trying to get loans and having to pay loans or whatever. Illegal -and he stiffed thousands of vendors and small businesses and contractors. Always a disgrace
It was obviously handled legally or he would have been charged.

So when is the raid on Obozo to recover the 30 million documents he stole?
You didn't read the particulars fool? They weren't documents. They were records. And they were handled properly. Something Trump could give two shits about.

Tell me about Trump's convictions. What? None? Gee, just like Hillary.

Then tell me about all the successful 'we got him this time' victories. What? None? Gee, just like Hilkary.

If you judge Trump by the same 'ruler' you judge Hillary by all yiu snowflakes have is irrational hatred against and obsession with Trump....though you will deny it because of your irrational hatred.
Just a proven scumbag businessman con man, many fines and many vendors stiffed and just stalled for years until they gave up- NYC real estate crap. Now he's in the real world and he is not going to be president again take my word for it.. They are not trying to put him in jail just stop his dumb shit anti American garbage....Trump's foundation was a fraud $25 million fine that's the kind of stuff he got and all kinds of vendors were he was found to non payment is just a total scumbag who destroys all written proof for years and years period a total scumbag you people have no clue whatsoever.

Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt​

Well, of course, otherwise our government could just go in and start raiding anyone anytime for any reason at all because there would be no accounting to anyone!

Only a dictator like Biden and Garland could be so arrogant to raid a president's home then balk at not being forthright and right up front with obvious and clear justification.

Now we know why Joe lost badly his first two times running for president and could only get installed this time by lascivious abuse of our election system and standards, and why Garland never made SCOTUS: both men clearly are in over their heads and not deserving of the offices and so, sooner or later, both will have to be brought to justice to account for their corruption of power.

Forum List

Back