Bush / Cheney Created Conditions That Led Directly To I S I L

Who knows what happened? But we can safely assume Assad did not order a Chemical Weapons attack. Why would he? There was absolutely no strategic value or other benefit in doing so. But regardless, it's not our war. We should mind our own business. Let them sort out their own problems.

It's time to withdraw from the Middle East. Most Americans could care less about Sunnis, Shiites, Alawites, or whatever. They're far more concerned with their rapidly expanding Police State and Illegal Invasion taking place on their border. We don't belong in the Middle East. It's time to come home and address our problems here.

With all due respect, Paul...my fear of the so called "Police State" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down here compared to my fear of Islamic extremists which is rather high right now! Last time I checked the Police hadn't cut any innocent people's heads off on video tape...know what I'm saying?

You still have the belief that if we simply ignore extremists that they will leave us alone. I find that belief to be naive.

When we leave their lands and stop all the meddling, their desire to cut Americans' heads off will dramatically decrease in intensity. We don't belong in the Middle East. Come home and begin addressing our problems here. The Peoples of the Middle East can sort out their own problems.
Really? You mean people that have no issue cutting the heads off of innocent people are sane enough to "stop" and not want to go for a land grab?

Sorry Paul...these people are driven...not by the need for their "own land" like the Palestinians. These people are driven by an ideology...one that says that ALL should follow them or die....ALL.

They wouldn't want to kill us so much if we weren't there in their lands bombing & killing all the time. Radical Islam rapidly grew out of of resentment over our constant meddling in their affairs.

Those freak radical Islamist can shut it or get nuked off the planet how's that.

That won't solve anything.

More of the same argument based on an unsupportable premise.
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself, this will never change.

So it's a Permanent State of War for you? Why support that? We know the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites benefit from that, but what's in it for you?

They want to give the rich bigger meals - hoping they'll leave more crumbs.

I guess so. I'll never understand why so many average Citizens support endless Intervention & War. There's nothing in it for them. Only the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites benefit from it.
Curious...do you feel Hitler would have stopped at the western shores of Europe if we left him alone?

Not gonna play that old tired game. Comparing everyone and everything to the Nazis, is how we get stuck in all these bloody Interventions & Wars. The only invasion taking place in this country, is happening right now on our wide open border. No Nation on this Earth is a serious threat to invade the United States.
You skirted the question by saying you wont play that game. It is no game. It is a very valid question......
If we followed your thinking, do you believe Hitler would have stopped at the western shores of Europe?

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself, you continue to argue from an unsupportable premise..
Seriously, you have no reason to support this Permanent State of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. It's time to demand an end to it. Just come home.
Still arguing from your unsupportable position?
No wonder you cannot convince anyone of your point of view.
What's so unsupportable about it? Just stop all the meddling and come home.
You assume that our presence, not our differences in ideology, etc, is at the center of the conflict.
This assumption is unsupportable; as such, so too is any and every conclusion you draw from it.
This will not change, regardless of how many times you repeat yourself.
:dunno:

Who knows what happened? But we can safely assume Assad did not order a Chemical Weapons attack. Why would he? There was absolutely no strategic value or other benefit in doing so. But regardless, it's not our war. We should mind our own business. Let them sort out their own problems.

It's time to withdraw from the Middle East. Most Americans could care less about Sunnis, Shiites, Alawites, or whatever. They're far more concerned with their rapidly expanding Police State and Illegal Invasion taking place on their border. We don't belong in the Middle East. It's time to come home and address our problems here.

With all due respect, Paul...my fear of the so called "Police State" is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down here compared to my fear of Islamic extremists which is rather high right now! Last time I checked the Police hadn't cut any innocent people's heads off on video tape...know what I'm saying?

You still have the belief that if we simply ignore extremists that they will leave us alone. I find that belief to be naive.

When we leave their lands and stop all the meddling, their desire to cut Americans' heads off will dramatically decrease in intensity. We don't belong in the Middle East. Come home and begin addressing our problems here. The Peoples of the Middle East can sort out their own problems.
Really? You mean people that have no issue cutting the heads off of innocent people are sane enough to "stop" and not want to go for a land grab?

Sorry Paul...these people are driven...not by the need for their "own land" like the Palestinians. These people are driven by an ideology...one that says that ALL should follow them or die....ALL.

They wouldn't want to kill us so much if we weren't there in their lands bombing & killing all the time. Radical Islam rapidly grew out of of resentment over our constant meddling in their affairs.
That is your opinion. And it very well may be the truth. I don't know.

My opinion?

The ideology has always been there but the implementation of technology and social media has allowed it to blossom and expand.

People who were going to be killed in Australia were by no means impeding on ME territory.

But their Nation has and is.

Stop all the meddling. Withdraw from the Middle East. We've caused enough bloody chaos there. Time to come home and address this expanding Police State and the Illegal Invasion taking place on our Border.

So it's a Permanent State of War for you? Why support that? We know the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites benefit from that, but what's in it for you?
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself, you continue to argue from an unsupportable premise..

Seriously, you have no reason to support this Permanent State of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. It's time to demand an end to it. Just come home.
Problem with that is they are in a permanent state of war against us. Have been since 79'.

We can't just say "I fucking quit!!!!" And expect to be left alone all of the sudden.

We've been stuck in this Permanent State of War long before the rise of Radical Islam. Our constant meddling actually inspired and created Radical Islam.

Those freak radical Islamist can shut it or get nuked off the planet how's that.

I see no reason for America to take any crap off those punks.

My opinion?

The ideology has always been there but the implementation of technology and social media has allowed it to blossom and expand.

People who were going to be killed in Australia were by no means impeding on ME territory.

DId the Iraqis? The Syrians?

Who impeded on whos territory? Did ISIS impede on Syria and Iraq or the other way around?

SO why did they kill Syrians and Iraqis that didn't believe in their ideology?

I guess so. I'll never understand why so many average Citizens support endless Intervention & War. There's nothing in it for them. Only the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites benefit from it.
Curious...do you feel Hitler would have stopped at the western shores of Europe if we left him alone?

Not gonna play that old tired game. Comparing everyone and everything to the Nazis, is how we get stuck in all these bloody Interventions & Wars. The only invasion taking place in this country, is happening right now on our wide open border. No Nation on this Earth is a serious threat to invade the United States.
You skirted the question by saying you wont play that game. It is no game. It is a very valid question......
If we followed your thinking, do you believe Hitler would have stopped at the western shores of Europe?

Like i sais, no Nation on this earth is a serious threat to invade the United States. Not everyone or everything is comparable to the Nazis. It's that misguided thinking that gets us involved in all these Wars.

He sis not create it.

He enabled it.

ISIS is an ideology. He did not create the ideology.

Islam is an ideology - ISIS is the manifestation of that ideology.

In his lust to depose Assad, Obama gave these scumbags weapons and cash totaling a half-billion dollars. Obama created ISIS, he combined the ashes of ISIL with a ton of cash and this was the result

In this case, I think Obama was just stupid, rather than nefarious.

You assume that our presence, not our differences in ideology, etc, is at the center of the conflict.
This assumption is unsupportable; as such, so too is any and every conclusion you draw from it.

Why don't we try it and find out? I'm willing to give it a shot. Let the Peoples of the Middle East solve their own problems.

What

Like i sais, no Nation on this earth is a serious threat to invade the United States. Not everyone or everything is comparable to the Nazis. It's that misguided thinking that gets us involved in all these Wars.
No. No one is as strong as the Nazis at their peak. But the Nazis were not strong at thje beginning. It was an ideology that was slowly won over by millions.....

Exactly what we see happening with ISIS.

Im sorry bro...but can you name any other group that grew from 800 in one country to 31,000 over 7 continents in 3 months?

Probably wouldn't have to if we minded our own business for a change. If we did that, they likely wouldn't wanna cut Americans' heads off so much.

Problem with that is they are in a permanent state of war against us. Have been since 79'.

We can't just say "I fucking quit!!!!" And expect to be left alone all of the sudden.

We've been stuck in this Permanent State of War long before the rise of Radical Islam. Our constant meddling actually inspired and created Radical Islam.
Islam has been a problem since before the writing of our Constitution.

My opinion?

DId the Iraqis? The Syrians?

Who impeded on whos territory? Did ISIS impede on Syria and Iraq or the other way around?

SO why did they kill Syrians and Iraqis that didn't believe in their ideology?

They want the power and control. They're no different than our own Nation's Ruling-Class.

why is it that when Conservatives and Libertarians debate, it is informative with little to no insulting...and in many cases ends with "lets see what happens"...

But when liberals come into the debate, there is name calling, cursing and intelligence insulting?

Probably wouldn't have to if we minded our own business for a change. If we did that, they likely wouldn't wanna cut Americans' heads off so much.
That's utter nonsense.

Some of them claim that their Koran tells them to do that.

What

No. No one is as strong as the Nazis at their peak. But the Nazis were not strong at thje beginning. It was an ideology that was slowly won over by millions.....

Exactly what we see happening with ISIS.

Im sorry bro...but can you name any other group that grew from 800 in one country to 31,000 over 7 continents in 3 months?

ISIS is not comparable to the Nazis. So let's put that discussion to bed.

Why don't we try it and find out?
As your assumptions are unsupportable., there's no compelling reason to do so.

Forum List

Back