🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bye, bye... evil inspired mandate

Next we need to remove all laws that mandate someone get medical treatment they cannot pay for.

Get in an accident and do not have insurance and do not have the cash to pay the bill then you are out of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If I don’t have the money for something I don’t buy it, same difference. LOL

Next we need to remove all laws that mandate someone get medical treatment they cannot pay for.

Get in an accident and do not have insurance and do not have the cash to pay the bill then you are out of luck.

If I don’t have the money for something I don’t buy it, same difference. LOL

Then healthcare should be the same. Having a heart attack and don’t have insurance or money to hand to the ambulance and the ER then you are out of luck.

Republicans force tax cuts through the Senate | Daily Mail Online

Most can not afford it, dont want anything to do with it and will never benefit from it.

So will you be dropping your health insurance coverage today?
I have never bought health insurance in my life, not about to start either.
Health-insurance is not healthcare

I found the moocher!!
I have paid my family’s medical expenses out of pocket for 20+ years, including the birth of both of my daughters... I have been self-employed and debt free for 20+ years, Success for self-employment teaches you to spend less than what you have and not go in debt, just the facts of life... lol

So you plan to pay for chemo treatment out of pocket for your daughters should they get sick?

Republicans force tax cuts through the Senate | Daily Mail Online

Most can not afford it, dont want anything to do with it and will never benefit from it.

So will you be dropping your health insurance coverage today?
I have never bought health insurance in my life, not about to start either.
Health-insurance is not healthcare

I found the moocher!!
I have paid my family’s medical expenses out of pocket for 20+ years, including the birth of both of my daughters... I have been self-employed and debt free for 20+ years, Success for self-employment teaches you to spend less than what you have and not go in debt, just the facts of life... lol

So you plan to pay for chemo treatment out of pocket for your daughters should they get sick?
I have collectible firearms/gold/silver could be sold if need be...

President Trump and the GOP restore CHOICE :eusa_clap: Obamacare was so awesome, Dem's had to threaten millions of people into buying it, and fine and confiscate the tax refunds of those who refused THAT'S how popular Obamacare is.

Heritage Foundation is evil?

heritage-foundation-invidual-mandate-2.jpg

The mandate is absolutely unconstitutional and unnecessary, the intention behind it is evil...

ABSOLUTELY :rolleyes: Wtf would you know?

There were state side experiments that were similar to ACA but without the mandate - THEY ALL FAILED. There was other that did have mandate and succeeded.

Not needed? History of such reforms shows otherwise. People have a tendency to be irresponsible, not pay for insurance and become someone else's burden when they get sick.

People will still be able to buy insurance after they find out they are sick and/or in an accident if they desire to.
Let the fucking insurance companies figure out how to pay for it…

People will still be able to buy insurance after they find out they are sick and/or in an accident if they desire to.

EXACTLY- a system where people only get insurance when they are sick is NOT SUSTAINABLE and is headed for death spiral.

Insurance companies "pay for it" by RAISING PRICES.

The mandate is absolutely unconstitutional and unnecessary, the intention behind it is evil...

There were state side experiments that were similar to ACA but without the mandate - THEY ALL FAILED. There was other that did have mandate and succeeded.

Not needed? History of such reforms shows otherwise. People have a tendency to be irresponsible, not pay for insurance and become someone else's burden when they get sick.
Fuck the village
No one should forced to pay for other peoples shit...

Fuck the village

So when a person with low income has a heart attack we just let them die?

EXACTLY- a system where people only get insurance when they are sick is NOT SUSTAINABLE and is headed for death spiral.

Insurance companies "pay for it" by RAISING PRICES.
Tough shit, No one should be forced to be paying for other people shit.

Fuck the village

So when a person with low income has a heart attack we just let them die?
That is what churches/community charitable organizations are for.
Anything done by the federal government is fucked up and will be fucked up

Forum List

Back