🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bye, bye... evil inspired mandate

People will still be able to buy insurance after they find out they are sick and/or in an accident if they desire to.
Let the fucking insurance companies figure out how to pay for it…

EXACTLY- a system where people only get insurance when they are sick is NOT SUSTAINABLE and is headed for death spiral.

Insurance companies "pay for it" by RAISING PRICES.
Tough shit, No one should be forced to be paying for other people shit.

I got a better idea - we don't let them die, we get them healthcare they need.

America is with me on this, so TOUGH SHIT FOR YOU ASSHOLE, better get used to it.

"If we really want to help working Americans, then let’s take up causes that would actually put money into their hands, like raising the minimum wage, making public colleges and universities tuition-free, and guaranteeing access to health care for everyone." - Wacky Kamala Harris

How is it evil inspired?
Obamacare is all about control and nothing to do with healthcare
Maybe according to the fake news right.

One goal of covering everyone was that the huge cost of last minute life saving emergency room visits for uninsured folks would be prevented and the cost of the prevention would be partially paid for by the individual,,,rather than the huge emergency cost being rolled into higher prices for everyone. The goal and result was clearly not control for the sake of it.

The gop has no solution for this problem, which is why they havent come up with a workable plan that addresses it. Some of them would say the person should die if they chose to forgo coverage and got caught.

There are probably only a few ways to get close to full coverage, which I believe is a necessity in the greatest country. One is a mandate, another is universal single payer. Both of these are a push motivation. Choice of being covered or not, is not allowed, because the probabilistic cost of health care should be assigned to those consuming it as much as possible.

A 3rd way would be a natural pull. If the product is cheap enough, and benefits clear enough, most people would opt to purchase it. However, this doesn't happen because the lowest paying jobs don't offer livable wages and also the benefits of price competition don't exist at the low end consumer level in many markets in our economy including this one. Large companies would sooner offer more expensive or similarly priced options when savings from economies of scale are achieved, not actually pass that savings to the consumer via a low cost option. Some folks who are on the fringe also just don't understand the importance of being covered due to poor education.

A 4th way is to require or convincingly incentivize employers to offer health care coverage to all employees. This might be the best option for a lot of reasons, but it would need to extend down to those living off low wages.

Why must the greatest country Have near full health care coverage? Because being born here should put people head and shoulders above the rest of the world. People should be focusing on making money, taking advantage of opportunities, providing for their family rather than whether or not they can afford to go to the doctor and solve a worsening health problem out of pocket. These financial crises severely maim people's lives, particularly at the bottom.
That is the problem, the sense of entitlement that progressives have is born out of envy.
There is nothing right about progressive taxing.
According to Who? Your fake news? We are just realistic about the cost of things and who benefits the most from them.
People need to take care of their own shit, forcing anyone into paying for anyone else is wrong in every aspect... certainly not charitable
Can you be more specific?

Republicans force tax cuts through the Senate | Daily Mail Online

Most can not afford it, dont want anything to do with it and will never benefit from it.

:dance::dance::dance:
How is it evil inspired?

One goal of covering everyone was that the huge cost of last minute life saving emergency room visits for uninsured folks would be prevented and the cost of the prevention would be partially paid for by the individual,,,rather than the huge emergency cost being rolled into higher prices for everyone. The goal and result was clearly not control for the sake of it.

The gop has no solution for this problem, which is why they havent come up with a workable plan that addresses it. Some of them would say the person should die if they chose to forgo coverage and got caught.

There are probably only a few ways to get close to full coverage, which I believe is a necessity in the greatest country. One is a mandate, another is universal single payer. Both of these are a push motivation. Choice of being covered or not, is not allowed, because the probabilistic cost of health care should be assigned to those consuming it as much as possible.

A 3rd way would be a natural pull. If the product is cheap enough, and benefits clear enough, most people would opt to purchase it. However, this doesn't happen because the lowest paying jobs don't offer livable wages and also the benefits of price competition don't exist at the low end consumer level in many markets in our economy including this one. Large companies would sooner offer more expensive or similarly priced options when savings from economies of scale are achieved, not actually pass that savings to the consumer via a low cost option. Some folks who are on the fringe also just don't understand the importance of being covered due to poor education.

A 4th way is to require or convincingly incentivize employers to offer health care coverage to all employees. This might be the best option for a lot of reasons, but it would need to extend down to those living off low wages.

Why must the greatest country Have near full health care coverage? Because being born here should put people head and shoulders above the rest of the world. People should be focusing on making money, taking advantage of opportunities, providing for their family rather than whether or not they can afford to go to the doctor and solve a worsening health problem out of pocket. These financial crises severely maim people's lives, particularly at the bottom.
explain the mandate? that's all one needs to understand it was about welfare and wealth distribution. LOL.
Wtf are you talking about? The problem already existed that uninsured folks would use healthcare and incur huge costs that they couldn't pay. Those costs were rolled into higher prices for everyone, therefore you were already paying for them.

President Trump and the GOP restore CHOICE :eusa_clap:
Bingo!!!
The mandate is evil...

Only to swamp dwellers

Speaking of liberals losing, is this as bad as when Trump beat Hillary last year?

You losers are going to suffer way more than me.

But you're too stupid to know that.

Because as always, you're too stupid for air.

President Trump cut my taxes, I'm good.

Republicans force tax cuts through the Senate | Daily Mail Online

Most can not afford it, dont want anything to do with it and will never benefit from it.

:dance::dance::dance:
How is it evil inspired?

explain the mandate? that's all one needs to understand it was about welfare and wealth distribution. LOL.
Wtf are you talking about? The problem already existed that uninsured folks would use healthcare and incur huge costs that they couldn't pay. Those costs were rolled into higher prices for everyone, therefore you were already paying for them.
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah look fool I ain't paying attention to anything a lib says. nonsense and more nonsense, you have no data to support that. I challenge you to present it. ready set go! I also have a five says you won't do anything but insult me.

President Trump and the GOP restore CHOICE :eusa_clap:
Bingo!!!
The mandate is evil...
Today is a day of celebration..
As has been every day since we put Trump in the Oval Office.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Heritage Foundation is evil?

heritage-foundation-invidual-mandate-2.jpg
The mandate is absolutely unconstitutional and unnecessary, the intention behind it is evil...

ABSOLUTELY :rolleyes: Wtf would you know?

There were state side experiments that were similar to ACA but without the mandate - THEY ALL FAILED. There was other that did have mandate and succeeded.

Not needed? History of such reforms shows otherwise. People have a tendency to be irresponsible, not pay for insurance and become someone else's burden when they get sick.
Fuck the village
No one should forced to pay for other peoples shit...
Fuck the village? Man, you really want America to go down in a ball of fire, don't you? Your view is very biased. If you are going to be so specific about one person paying for something for another person, you have to expand the thought process to the entire state and federal budget and tax policy. Because there are indirect and direct payments like this happening all the time and it would be narrow of you to pick out just the one that fits your hateful agenda and conveniently ignore the rest.

President Trump and the GOP restore CHOICE :eusa_clap: Obamacare was so awesome, Dem's had to threaten millions of people into buying it, and fine and confiscate the tax refunds of those who refused THAT'S how popular Obamacare is.

And I know now you will support the removing all laws that force doctor and hospitals to provide goods and services to those who cannot afford it, right?

The mandate is absolutely unconstitutional and unnecessary, the intention behind it is evil...

There were state side experiments that were similar to ACA but without the mandate - THEY ALL FAILED. There was other that did have mandate and succeeded.

Not needed? History of such reforms shows otherwise. People have a tendency to be irresponsible, not pay for insurance and become someone else's burden when they get sick.
Fuck the village

So when a person with low income has a heart attack we just let them die?
That is what churches/community charitable organizations are for.
Anything done by the federal government is fucked up and will be fucked up

That is a joke, churches keep more than 80% of their offerings for themselves and there are not enough charitable organizations to pay for people's healthcare.

If you buy insurance you will still be paying for them, you are just too stupid to know any better.

Fuck the village
Fuck the village? Man, you really want America to go down in a ball of fire, don't you? Your view is very biased. If you are going to be so specific about one person paying for something for another person, you have to expand the thought process to the entire state and federal budget and tax policy. Because there are indirect and direct payments like this happening all the time and it would be narrow of you to pick out just the one that fits your hateful agenda and conveniently ignore the rest.
fk the village.

President Trump and the GOP restore CHOICE :eusa_clap: Obamacare was so awesome, Dem's had to threaten millions of people into buying it, and fine and confiscate the tax refunds of those who refused THAT'S how popular Obamacare is.

And I know now you will support the removing all laws that force doctor and hospitals to provide goods and services to those who cannot afford it, right?
No reason to pay the medical of an illegal. Stabilize and deport!

Next we need to remove all laws that mandate someone get medical treatment they cannot pay for.

Get in an accident and do not have insurance and do not have the cash to pay the bill then you are out of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Golfing Gator needs a dollar. Leftists, help your fellow phony-baloney-)

I am not talking about illegals.

I am talking about those who now choose not to buy insurance and then have a catastrophic accident or illness and do not have the cash to pay up front.

If we can all agree it is wrong to force a person to buy a product they do not want I think we could all agree it is wrong to force a person to provide a service or product that cannot be paid for.

Next we need to remove all laws that mandate someone get medical treatment they cannot pay for.

Get in an accident and do not have insurance and do not have the cash to pay the bill then you are out of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Golfing Gator needs a dollar. Leftists, help your fellow phony-baloney-)

Are you kidding, this tax cuts helps me more than most I am willing to bet. I am starting the year off with a 10 grand a year promotion and 400 less a month coming out of our checks when that kicks in. I see a nice new shiny set of clubs in my near future.

But, if we can all agree it is wrong to force a person to buy a product they do not want I think we could all agree it is wrong to force a person to provide a service or product that cannot be paid for.

Why should someone get something they do not have the means to pay for? ER and hospitals needs to start turning people away that do not have insurance or the cash up front to pay.

I am talking about those who now choose not to buy insurance and then have a catastrophic accident or illness and do not have the cash to pay up front.

If we can all agree it is wrong to force a person to buy a product they do not want I think we could all agree it is wrong to force a person to provide a service or product that cannot be paid for.
If you agree to cut out the illegals then border States would have the money for its citizens healthcare.

If you agree to cut out the illegals then border States would have the money for its citizens healthcare.

So you think the states should be paying for their citizens healthcare?

Forum List

Back