Californian's Anti-rape Law Will Put A Lot Of Innocent Men Behind Bars!

Honest your honor.........She was ASKING for it

its more like, honest, (some person on a college justice board" we were both drunk, there was drunk consent.

Says the college justice board, nope, only women can get drunk without legal consequences, you are expelled.

Says the college male, Um, Tile IX says otherwise, I sue you.

And in the end, only the lawyers make any money out of it.

its more like, honest, (some person on a college justice board" we were both drunk, there was drunk consent.

Says the college justice board, nope, only women can get drunk without legal consequences, you are expelled.

Honest your honor....

She was DRUNK....its the same thing as ASKING for it

I mean, would YOU pass up that piece of tail?

Then it seems like it's time for males to protect themselves. Just as how many males feel birth control was up the female...and if the female happens to become pregnant what happens. Right wingers and christians have tried to block every method of birth control and reason for an abortion.
Now the burden falls on the male to prove they didn't rape the female. It just doesn't feel right now does it.
Let's chew on that for bit.
You sound like a faggot......... :cool:

:rofl:

Then it seems like it's time for males to protect themselves. Just as how many males feel birth control was up the female...and if the female happens to become pregnant what happens. Right wingers and christians have tried to block every method of birth control and reason for an abortion.
Now the burden falls on the male to prove they didn't rape the female. It just doesn't feel right now does it.

:rofl:
:ack-1:

Do liberals ever miss an opportunity to try to appeal to a voting block by unjustly harming another voting block? Do they think of unintended (although I honestly think they know the unintended consequences, but honestly don't care).As a father of daughters (and a son), I take rape seriously. Women should always feel safe and rapist should never get away with it. However, this law will do the opposite of what it's intended to do. It will put innocent men in jail and not prevent rape.

California adopts yes means yes sex-assault rule page 1
"This law has requires a woman to affirmative stated she wants to have sex before doing it. “an affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” The legislation says silence or lack of resistance does not constitute consent. Under the bill, someone who is drunk,..."

False claims of rape are real and more numerous then people want to think. This almost guarantees that any claim of rape will lead to a prosecution.

Soon they will be arresting people for bad thoughts!
wow, this is awesome

how are they going to prove hearsay?

Her; I didn't say yes.
Him; She said yes.

pfft

They will side with the woman as they always do.
I'd sue, go very public and get the kind of lawyer that gets a cut of what I make off o it.

Honest your honor....

First of all, most of these don't even make it to a criminal court.

2nd, if both parties are drunk, what then?

Why do women have a post coitus veto?

Lest anyone get upset by your use of the "f" word, I have some advice for them: SAVE YOUR BREATH!

He doesn't care!

He's already maxxed out on the social stigma meter.

Stigma from being a Homophobe - 7

Stigma from being a Muslim - 10+

They say that some men choose the Priesthood when their sexual attempts with Women meet with a lack of success. Or if their penis length leaves them open to humiliation.
Et tu, SM?
There is no celibacy in Islam.

Besides, with 2 wives and 7 children.....my XL halal sausage works just fine. ... :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Honest your honor....

If you stick your dick in it......you'd better have consent

Honest your honor....

Consent is at the time, not the next morning, or a week later.

Excluding of course the person being passed out, or intentionally drugged. Those remove consent. Being black-out drunk does not.

Why should the men have to bear the burden of proving all this? Doesn't Title IX prevent discrimination in college based on gender? isn't this gender discrimination?

How about instead of drive-by fucktard responses, you try an ACTUAL response to my question?

Honest your honor....

Excluding of course the person being passed out, or intentionally drugged. Those remove consent. Being black-out drunk does not.

Why should the men have to bear the burden of proving all this? Doesn't Title IX prevent discrimination in college based on gender? isn't this gender discrimination?

How about instead of drive-by fucktard responses, you try an ACTUAL response to my question?

Stick your dick in her and you better have consent

Passed out, drugged, black-out....better have consent

Most guys have no problem figuring it out

Honest your honor....

Stick your dick in her and you better have consent

Passed out, drugged, black-out....better have consent

Most guys have no problem figuring it out

They why are there so many colleges being sued for throwing out guys on charges such as this, and why are they winning?

Why are progressives trying to lower the standards for "conviction" (these are college tribunals, not courts" for this and this only?

Actually if the woman is passed out or drugged intentionally, THERE CAN BE NO CONSENT.

You keep arguing a point we agree on. Is it because you can't counter my point, and thus are left with one liners?

Forum List

Back